• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpsp

Hack Lover
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2015
c'mon guys... be patient. remeber a release date for a beta can change (which it has). just check every few days or so... don't worry... i'm sure it'll come.
oh yeah and good luck. it looks amazing! now we can be evil! :)

Last edited:

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
c'mon guys... be patient. remeber a release date for a beta can change (which it has). just check every few days or so... don't worry... i'm sure it'll come.

Every few days? The wait is killing us!!! Like every few hours! control self. Waits patiently. *Hand Twitches*

kuku-melon

carbonero
Years
I'm gonna be honest, I love this hack, I love every single part of it and I must congratulate the team that's making it...
but there's no way this hack can win the HotY of this year... I'll proudly vote for it the next year, but since I have to vote for the best hack (not the 1 that I like the most), there's only 1 candidate this year...

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Of course, there is a lot of reason why we shouldn't be HotY, but most of the other hacks were Hack of the Year, but they haven't been released yet.
Just like Liquid Ocean or Mitic Island or so, they either haven't been released at all, won't ever be released, or isn't ever going to be released to the public. The idea of this game is the best I have seen yet, it is the greatest one I have seen. Therefore, I think it deserves HotY, but that is just my opinion. We've also had over 20 1-post fans that signed up just to comment on the game, which is very lucky for us. I am, 100% chance, going to vote for this hack.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, it's not like just the idea of a hack is the only thing that should count when you are making a vote. Everything counts. I'd like to see more development to actually say the hack could have a chance (obviously, it'll be in the next phase and that, and I hope it can still have more stuff done for the next phases to raise its chances, but...)

Anyway, I'll be waiting for a release or whatever (too bad you got yourself a job... hmmm? should I say too bad when you are making some money? :D)
Good luck, keep it up!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
If I were just a fan, which I'm not, I would think that this hack isn't being developed very much. There are private forums which, the URL, will be released once the hack is released. The development on those forums are amazing.

Ha, so you will see more than just screenshots!

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
If I were just a fan, which I'm not, I would think that this hack isn't being developed very much. There are private forums which, the URL, will be released once the hack is released. The development on those forums are amazing.

Ha, so you will see more than just screenshots!

Ahem, the Development section of those forums will not be released though.

I haven't shown much, true, because instead of showing screenshots I decided it'd be easier if I just went ahead and got this beta finished.

I have so many fans, I'd hate to be a dissapointment, I'm trying to make it what everyone wants, which is challenging.

I'm almost done though.
:)

Cross your fingers.

kuku-melon

carbonero
Years
Of course, there is a lot of reason why we shouldn't be HotY, but most of the other hacks were Hack of the Year, but they haven't been released yet.
Just like Liquid Ocean or Mitic Island or so, they either haven't been released at all, won't ever be released, or isn't ever going to be released to the public. The idea of this game is the best I have seen yet, it is the greatest one I have seen. Therefore, I think it deserves HotY, but that is just my opinion. We've also had over 20 1-post fans that signed up just to comment on the game, which is very lucky for us. I am, 100% chance, going to vote for this hack.

I agree with some of the things u said, but what I was trying to say is that, even if this hack has the best story and I'm sure the gameplay will be great, for winning the HotY it'll have to beat a hack that's perfect on every single sense (tiles, scripts, gameplay, it's the longest hack around, it's something that every single fan wanted [a gsc remake]that it's even better [by far] than the original game, u can catch every single pkm, etc.)...

So, as i've already said, this is my favourite hack, I love the idea of being a Rocket, It's obvious that there's a lot of effort put in this hack, but I don't think that any hack apart form SG has a chance of winning this year's HotY, not even this excellent hack...

Anyways, I think that u will be 1 of the main candidates for 2008 so, keep up the excellent work!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
yeah i've watched this since the beggining it come on the pkmncommunity and i loved it from the start so i really cant wait to play the beta.

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
yeah i've watched this since the beggining it come on the pkmncommunity and i loved it from the start so i really cant wait to play the beta.

Can anybody?

I can't wait to see my sprites in a game... awesome!

BTW, he has a surprise twist going on with the shi-

Wait, I've said too much.

Zowayix

hi
Years
I can't wait for the beta to be released!

I have some stuff to say:
1. What region is this in?
2. I liked the first banner better than the second. Could you just change the "The Pokemon Ruby Hack" text?

Oh, and see this:
Spoiler:

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I can't wait for the beta to be released!

I have some stuff to say:
1. What region is this in?
2. I liked the first banner better than the second. Could you just change the "The Pokemon Ruby Hack" text?

Oh, and see this:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
I really don't have a link to that one place(don't know if it's secret Ev) so do you think you could pm me with it?

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I really don't have a link to that one place(don't know if it's secret Ev) so do you think you could pm me with it?

Hunh? Are you talking to me? Only Rocket's Revenge staff know about it. I can only tell you if I get the OK from EarthsVisitor.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
Possible spoilers

!Massive theory!
ENTER AT OWN RISK

Spoiler:

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
!Massive theory!
ENTER AT OWN RISK

Spoiler:

You're smarter than you think.
Close, very close, but no.

Dragonslayerboy messed up how it works, it doesn't replace the "shiny" pokemon.

But, I present....
DARK POKEMON.

Concept.png

- Wild Pokemon
- Rare
- Slightly Stronger
- Carry an extra type. (Dark, Duh)

And more.
:)

Discuss.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Great!

The vulpix is great!!!

Cool! Good luck with this hack!

If you want I can help you revamping and doing dark pokémon

WORKING PROOF
ashcopyrughtxr6.png

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
So, is it like in that game where the Dark pokes carry out new moves, and you could also "purify" them (guess it could be a "new evolution", like with the stones) to become normal pokes (though if they are stronger than their normal versions... I guess it would be pointless :P)

I just wonder how you'll fit the names of those pokes with more letters... like Drk Feraligatr... arrgh... no space XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back