• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥A special wish for a very special person♥~

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
159.gif

images

Hello there my dear, this is yours truly wishing you a very happy and loving 25th birthday, and your 10th one here in PC!

I hope that it's filled with fond and special moments in which you'll look back on happily, even in the brinks of despair.

Now, y'all have to post here in this thread wishing [Supporter]Pachy[/Supporter] a happy birthday with of course with a picture of her favourite Pokemon: Pachirisu!~ Or of MLP/ Sonic X/LoZ.
:P

If you don't I'll hunt you down and kill you

images

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Happy birthday, Pachy n.n

You're that person who always picks up my mood when I'm down. The one who helps me when I need it...the kind girl who helps me feel welcomed and loved :)

You deserve to have the best day today, so live it to the max :D

Years
Ah Pachy, happy 25th birthday! Never even knew you were that old lol.

I may have never known you until you recently came back to PC after quite a while not being active a lot. Didn't know whether to leave Pachirisu or Cosmo so yeah left both of them for ya:

tumblr_mn78qdDdbq1qkst2zo1_500.gif

tumblr_mnmt2uFxXH1rr3usgo1_r2_500.png

But yeah, have a great day gurl. Love ur fave Oshygirl, Hikari <3333

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I hope you have a great 25th, Pachy. You were really welcoming to me when I joined PC, and I'm grateful for that!

You're an an amaaaaazing girl and you certainly deserve something amaaaazing, soo -

CUTENESS LEVEL - IDEK

tumblr_mg5bgmpVkV1r7c13zo1_500.gif

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there [supporter]Pachy[/supporter]! I don't know you all that well, but I met you in the music room and I downloaded some of the music you had since I thought they were good >.< So Happy Birthday to you! ^.^

Also Cosmo is cute
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Happy Birthday Pachy! I've only known you for a while but you seem like a great person so enjoy your special day and have fun! :D

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I once chanced upon a person in a place called Amity Park, better known as Pokémon Showdown and saw some real class and also wtf this person has a lot of friendsssssssss

Since that day I was ready to throw my hat off to this person so yes here is where I shall leave my hat (maybe the Nazi won't find Hitler's hat here!)

top-hat_zpsb72369d0.jpg

Si si, questo è tutto quello che volevo dire.

Una volta mi è capitato su una persona in un luogo chiamato Amity Park, meglio conosciuto come Pokémon Showdown e ho visto un po 'di vera classe e anche WTF questa persona ha un sacco di amiciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Da quel giorno io ero pronto a gettare il cappello davanti a questa persona così sì è qui che lascerò il mio cappello (forse il nazista non troverà cappello di Hitler qui!)

PS sry i cudnt get a pachirisu for u but ask som1 else 4 1

Years
Happy BirthDay, Pachy! :) I'm new here and I don't even know you, but everyone seems to like you very much. It would be an honor to know you. I tried to put here a cute picture of Pachirisu but I couldn't :/

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Paaaaaaaaaaaaachhhhhhhhhhy!!!!

Many, many happy returns of the day, girl! <3; Hope you enjoy the day a lot. :D I always found it amazing how you've managed to turn the opinions of people around after you came back here. Most people really, really like you now. I completely adore you. ;> If I'm not wrong then that's not how it was the previous time you were here on PC. But anyway, the past is past! You're one of, if not the most, helpful members on PC in my opinion. I'm soooooooo glad you decided to come back. I can't stress it enough. You're just aweeesome!! :DDD

KEEP BEING AWESOME AND NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE OKAY??!?!! <333; I don't have any awesome pictures to gift you like most people here but it's okay if I make an avatar for you in the coming days, yes? I'd really, really like to do at least that much for you. :3

Sirfetch’d

Late reply, but its still your birthday!!! I hope you had a great birthday Pachy, its been fun getting to know you. I know we dont always agree, but you stand by your opinion and that is good in a person! Anywho stick around for more!

Nakala Pri

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm not sure I know you that well, but a birthday is always a special day so enjoy! :3

pachirusu2bj2.gif

Have an awesome time!

Lotsa random love from Rozu.

Melody

Banned
Years
Here comes the mega-reply~

Hello there my dear, this is yours truly wishing you a very happy and loving 25th birthday, and your 10th one here in PC!

I hope that it's filled with fond and special moments in which you'll look back on happily, even in the brinks of despair

Now, y'all have to post here in this thread wishing [Supporter]Pachy[/Supporter] a happy birthday with of course with a picture of her favourite Pokemon: Pachirisu!~ Or of MLP/ Sonic X/LoZ.
:P

If you don't I'll hunt you down and kill you
Aww~! Twii~! My lovely pair, Thank you so much ♥
This means a lot to me! ♥

Happy birthday Pachy! c:

You're a wonderful user to have around and in general, I hope you stick around. Enjoy your day. x]
Thank you~! I intend to stick around~

Happy birthday, Pachy n.n

You're that person who always picks up my mood when I'm down. The one who helps me when I need it...the kind girl who helps me feel welcomed and loved :)

You deserve to have the best day today, so live it to the max :D
And live it to the max I shall. ♥

Ah Pachy, happy 25th birthday! Never even knew you were that old lol.

I may have never known you until you recently came back to PC after quite a while not being active a lot. Didn't know whether to leave Pachirisu or Cosmo so yeah left both of them for ya:

But yeah, have a great day gurl. Love ur fave Oshygirl, Hikari <3333
♥ Thank you~ I love both pics!~ :D

So how long have we known each other? Quite a while huh? Around 2 years or so? Though truly, it does feel a lot longer than that. In any case, I do wish you a happy birthday, and that everything goes splendidly well today. :3 You're a special person with a special heart, and you deserve everything good that is bound to happen on this day~!

Sorry that I couldn't say a lot more. ;~; As everyone knows, I'm not very good with words, nor am I very good with celebration posts.
Aww. Don't you worry. You've done as much and are as special of a person as I am, if not more!~ Besides, you're an amazing person too~

I hope you have a great 25th, Pachy. You were really welcoming to me when I joined PC, and I'm grateful for that!

You're an an amaaaaazing girl and you certainly deserve something amaaaazing, soo -

CUTENESS LEVEL - IDEK
Yay~! Thank youu~!

CUTENESS LEVEL 90000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001~!!

happy birthday :D hope you have an awesome day :)

lol

Thank you~!

Hey there [supporter]Pachy[/supporter]! I don't know you all that well, but I met you in the music room and I downloaded some of the music you had since I thought they were good >.< So Happy Birthday to you! ^.^

Also Cosmo is cute
Yus, She is cute. Very cute!~

Happy Birthday Pachy! I've only known you for a while but you seem like a great person so enjoy your special day and have fun! :D
n.n
As are you. You're a pretty fun person. I hope we get to know each other better soon~!

Hi Pachy!! Happy birthday! :3

I'm glad you're a part of our server community and tbh we should talk more because I feel like I can get to know you better!! Hope your birthday is a great one :)

Happppppy Birthday Pachy! You are pretty special special person's pretty nice. Hope your birthday is awesome. To many more to come! Here's a Pachirisu as a gift!
Yay~! Pachirisu! n.n
Thank you~!

I once chanced upon a person in a place called Amity Park, better known as Pokémon Showdown and saw some real class and also wtf this person has a lot of friendsssssssss

Since that day I was ready to throw my hat off to this person so yes here is where I shall leave my hat (maybe the Nazi won't find Hitler's hat here!)

Si si, questo è tutto quello che volevo dire.

Una volta mi è capitato su una persona in un luogo chiamato Amity Park, meglio conosciuto come Pokémon Showdown e ho visto un po 'di vera classe e anche WTF questa persona ha un sacco di amiciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Da quel giorno io ero pronto a gettare il cappello davanti a questa persona così sì è qui che lascerò il mio cappello (forse il nazista non troverà cappello di Hitler qui!)

PS sry i cudnt get a pachirisu for u but ask som1 else 4 1
...I don't speak Italian unfortunately. But you are certainly a unique and fun character to be around! You should come around PS more often.

Happy BirthDay, Pachy! :) I'm new here and I don't even know you, but everyone seems to like you very much. It would be an honor to know you. I tried to put here a cute picture of Pachirisu but I couldn't :/
I look forward to it too, you seem pretty nice~!

Paaaaaaaaaaaaachhhhhhhhhhy!!!!

Many, many happy returns of the day, girl! <3; Hope you enjoy the day a lot. :D I always found it amazing how you've managed to turn the opinions of people around after you came back here. Most people really, really like you now. I completely adore you. ;> If I'm not wrong then that's not how it was the previous time you were here on PC. But anyway, the past is past! You're one of, if not the most, helpful members on PC in my opinion. I'm soooooooo glad you decided to come back. I can't stress it enough. You're just aweeesome!! :DDD

KEEP BEING AWESOME AND NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE OKAY??!?!! <333; I don't have any awesome pictures to gift you like most people here but it's okay if I make an avatar for you in the coming days, yes? I'd really, really like to do at least that much for you. :3
AMG DEROOOOOO! MAI HERO!~ *squeeeee*
Ooh...Yus. Please dooo!~ You can use my current avvy stock for it or if you want to use another Cosmo image as stock that's cool too.

Late reply, but its still your birthday!!! I hope you had a great birthday Pachy, its been fun getting to know you. I know we dont always agree, but you stand by your opinion and that is good in a person! Anywho stick around for more!
♥ Oh don't you worry Jelli~! I don't think we disagree as often as you think we doo~! Even if we do, you're always a pretty good sport about it, and I like that about you~! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm not sure I know you that well, but a birthday is always a special day so enjoy! :3

Have an awesome time!

Lotsa random love from Rozu.
Thank youuuuu~! :D

Even though I'm late a bit, but I think you'll have fun! Happy birthday Pachy!
Windyyy~! :D
Thank youuuu!~

Back