• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your WiFi name?

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I really don't care what the name of my WiFi network is. I probably should start being more creative with it and treat it like a pet... once I have my own place, at least. Soon!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Right now, it's Twiggy's Makeshift Modem, as I'm using my crashy Galaxy S as a 3G modem. Still randomly shuts off even while plugged in, though. My WP's hotspot is called Twiggy's Lumia 900.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I have 2 networks, the slow one's called The Quibbler, and the faster one is called Lovegood. but unless you know they're there, you won't see them.

The Quibbler ... Lovegood ... I sense Harry Potter.

I have complete control over the name of our Wi-Fi, because my family doesn't know how to change it. At default, it's name was PLDTMyDSL. When I finally figured out how to change it, I named it 'My Soul,' because once you connect to it, it says 'You are now connected to My Soul.' I got bored after that, so I named it 'a random connection.' Now it says 'You are now connected to a random connection.' Currently, I changed it to 'Books, Quills and Wands' for no specific reason.

Back