• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
dpkuro said:
You got that wrong Peach. There's no sign that I like Whitney on SPPf....except this little thing on my profile. I'll give you a clue......I have a Shiftry on my sig. And my name has 3 words. First word starts with L, second is S, and last is X.

*snaps her fingers*
Oh, I was so sure! Oh well!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
HI Peach! How are you doing?

Oh Congrats of making over 2,000 posts! ^___^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi pikastar, I'm very good today^^ How are you?

And thank you, even though I don't care how much I have post really XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I am doing awesome! ^^

Yeah I don't care how much post I get either. I just want be here and talk to you and the rest of my closest friends. ^^ What made you come to PC?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
pikastar said:
Yeah I don't care how much post I get either. I just want be here and talk to you and the rest of my closest friends. ^^ What made you come to PC?
I want to spend time here with my sweet friends too, so I don't really count my posts.
Before I came here I was member of another forum (and I still am) but Toto said that she has Ash Club here and I can join if I want. And I joined here then^^ And I'm glad I did 'cause I have made lots of new friends here and this is a great forum^^

Digital Phoenix said:
I think I'll just pop a random question... What's your favourite drink? XD
I love Pepsi!!! All Pepsis are good: Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Pepsi X, Cherry Pepsi, Lemon Pepsi and even Pepsi Blue. But to choose one, I'll say Pepsi Max XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah, I think I remember you from SPPF. I am a still member there too(smilestar). That is cool. Yep this place is great. ^^ What is Pepsi X and Max? I love to drink Pepsi too, also Coke. ^^ I will drink any kind of soda as long it is not Root Beer and Stawberry soda. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
I sure remember you from SPPF, you're member of my club and you have pretty banner in your sig^^
Pepsi Max is something what you might call Diet Pepsi (maxium taste, no sugar XD) and Pepsi X is energy drink. Coke is good too, but I love Pepsi more^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yep that is me. YAY! You remember me. *hugs* That is so cool. Oh okay thanks for telling me what is Pepsi Max and X. We don't have those kind of Pepsi in the US. We have Diet Pepsi, Edge, Twist(it has lemon in it), and Pepsi. XD What is your favorite fruit to eat?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
pikastar said:
Yep that is me. YAY! You remember me. *hugs* That is so cool. Oh okay thanks for telling me what is Pepsi Max and X. We don't have those kind of Pepsi in the US. We have Diet Pepsi, Edge, Twist(it has lemon in it), and Pepsi. XD
*hugs you back* We call Pepsi Twist to Pepsi Lemon here XD

What is your favorite fruit to eat?
Hmmm..what would be the best fruit? You wouldn't never guess but it's peach XD Those are so good^^ I also like Water Melon.

Welcome to the club Bayleef and Effy, I'm glad you want to join^^
Your kind words flatter me.

I'm happy that so many of my friends has joined and I love name of this club XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Welcome to Peachy Fanclub,everyone! Have fun and have a great time. And Peachy,sorry for haven't been here in a while. Anyway,I've a question for you,Peachy. What PC member do you think he/she similar you most?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi Jas (your post just remind me that I have't post to your club for awhile *goes to post*)

What PC member do you think he/she similar you most?
That's very good and interesting question and I wish I would have answer to that but I haven't. I'm just can't name any person from PC who I would say is similar with me. And is that good or bad thing? Who knows^^

pikatravis

Pokemon Master
Years
Hey can I be in the club. Peach is a really nice and cool person. She is one of my friends on serebii.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back