• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
It's been too long...

Good day to all of you,
I have returned from the reality of life, my January exams are over and Jason is ready to emerge back into the high sprung life of Trainer Acadamey.

In would be of great help if any of you could tell me what is going on around the Academy and about your characters. It would also help yourselves for the near future.

There is one thing that i can remember before i took my leave, an event that was someone was trying to make occur something about the Lugia Dorm being ressurected... To be honest i don't really want to back trak through pages of posts to find the exact post, but it did sound intriguing.

Anyway it is great to be back and i enjoy seeing the action that is happening for 2012.

Darkgoalie out...

P.S: Do not take Maths as an AS or A2 Level subject, it is the most hardest subject i have ever taken.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Good day to all of you,
I have returned from the reality of life, my January exams are over and Jason is ready to emerge back into the high sprung life of Trainer Acadamey.

In would be of great help if any of you could tell me what is going on around the Academy and about your characters. It would also help yourselves for the near future.

There is one thing that i can remember before i took my leave, an event that was someone was trying to make occur something about the Lugia Dorm being ressurected... To be honest i don't really want to back trak through pages of posts to find the exact post, but it did sound intriguing.

Anyway it is great to be back and i enjoy seeing the action that is happening for 2012.

Darkgoalie out...

P.S: Do not take Maths as an AS or A2 Level subject, it is the most hardest subject i have ever taken.

I'm not sure if I know much of what's happening with the characters, but here goes. Olivia has just challenged Kenshin (I think that's how it's spelled) to a battle, & they're currently getting out of the Pokemon Center to do so. Kilik, my own character, I'm new to Trainer Academy hello, has recently joined in on a conversation with Valorie, Mark & N. N is a teacher. ._. Creepy he spoke to my Oshawott. Anyway, Valorie has just suddenly challenged N to a battle. That's all I've read so far. Also, something happened with Lugia Dorm before I got here? :O I wonder what the full details are?!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I can tell you that Valorie, Mark, and ShinyDiamond's student are outside on the school grounds right now. They're with no one important N, a teacher. Several of their pokemon are out, including Valorie's 12''1' Dragonite. (See: huge)

Also, Olivia and Kenshin, students, are on their way out of the academy building to have a pokemon battle.

Takumi and Valorie were talking about purging Lugia dorm of it's ghosts yes, and while that hasn't come up again, takumi's RPer is still quite active and no change in plans has been made.

Lastly? It's Halloween, and everyone has gotten out of their classes.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I can tell you that Valorie, Mark, and ShinyDiamond's student are outside on the school grounds right now. They're with no one important N, a teacher. Several of their pokemon are out, including Valorie's 12''1' Dragonite. (See: huge)

Also, Olivia and Kenshin, students, are on their way out of the academy building to have a pokemon battle.

Takumi and Valorie were talking about purging Lugia dorm of it's ghosts yes, and while that hasn't come up again, takumi's RPer is still quite active and no change in plans has been made.

Lastly? It's Halloween, and everyone has gotten out of their classes.

So it's just getting rid of the ghost in the dorm then. Takumi's RPer still plans to do so? So I didn't miss much with that then.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Well if you're interested in what Maxwell is doing, he is battling Skye outside a Pokémon Center at the moment. Fun fact: He ventured into the Lugia Dorm earlier with his girlfriend. And he has NO plans of going back there today!

Dawn

Years
I think it would be helpful to our new RPers if you referred to "Maxwell's girlfriend" by her name, Mr. Mammoth. :p

As a matter of fact, it's important that we use names at least once before we start using pronouns in our posts. It's both bad English and makes our posts extremely confusing to those of us that don't know whom the pronouns refer to.

On another note though, Valorie and Takumi's plans aren't public knowledge. Only she, Mark, and Takumi know anything about them.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I think it would be helpful to our new RPers if you referred to "Maxwell's girlfriend" by her name, Mr. Mammoth. :p

As a matter of fact, it's important that we use names at least once before we start using pronouns in our posts. It's both bad English and makes our posts extremely confusing to those of us that don't know whom the pronouns refer to.

On another note though, Valorie and Takumi's plans aren't public knowledge. Only she, Mark, and Takumi know anything about them.

Valorie, Mark & Takumi know what about what? I'm confused.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Don't forget Jimmy, although he's at the mountains being harassed by sone Suicune Dorm students. In fact, one of them put him to sleep with Hypnosis.

Dawn

Years
We've got a rather large ammount of roleplayers here, so I really can't afford to remember where everyone is at any specific moment. :P Hence, I only vaguely look for characters interacting with mine and pay attention to them |D

Dawn

Years
Yes sir Izuya. Check the first page of this thread for information on which spots are available for sign ups and then fill out the appropriate app. c:

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2015
Name: Yoshitsune Hakumza

Nickname (Optional): Yoshi or YoYo

Age (10-15): 15

Gender (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune Dorm

Appearance: Yoshi is 5'6 and 160lbs. He has long dark reddish brown hair that he keep in a puffy ponytail. He has electric blue eyes and wears glasses. He wears a headband on his head. He wears a red and black hoodie with a white tee shirt and black baggy jeans with boots. He wears a ruby colored bracelet.

Personality: Yoshi is a very calm but lazy person. He is highly intelligent but hates doing work with a passion. He loves Pokémon and actual would rather catch them all instead of battling. Because of this dream he is a better catcher than battler. He is very good with Pokémon and love being surrounded by them all the time. He is a big flirt and usually gets easily distracted when it comes to a girl. He is a very kind hearted friend and he also very loyal and will do anything for his friends.

History: Yoshi was born in Pallet Town in a home filled with many Pokémon. He grew up with these Pokémon and his father. His father was an excellent Pokémon catcher catching 560 of the Pokémon known to man. His father in return taught Yoshi all of his skills even though he is a mediocre battler. Other than train he usually laid around the house playing with his Pokémon. He won many of awards for his skills in catching Pokémon and training them. At one of these contest he actually caught the attention of Professor Oak who then signed him up for his academy.

Pokémon:
Species: Rhyhorn (Male)
Nickname(Optional):
Personality: Rhyhorn is just like Yoshi in almost entirely every single way. He is very joyful and loves to play around.
Lvl(Max 20): 18
Moves: Dragon Rush, Curse, Crush Claw, Stomp, Tail Whip, Fury Attack

Species: Metang
Nickname:
Personality: Metang is very mischievous and love to pull playful pranks using his confusion. He is very loyal to Yoshi and gets very emotional when away from him.
Lvl: 20
Moves: Take Down, Zen Headbutt, Confusion, Iron Head, Iron Defense, Magnet Rise

Species: Deino (Male)
Nickname:
Personality: Deino is very quiet and mean. He tries to bite everyone except Yoshi. He is a very good at battling.
Lvl: 15
Moves: Dark Pulse, Bite, Focus Energy, Screech, Double Hit

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
After a surprisingly long hiatus, I am back.
I didn't keep track of the stuff here so can anybody tell me what's going on? Or is it still the same as when the roleplay got back from the dance?

Dawn

Years
@Izuya_Namikaze: Unfortunately while we were looking over your application it was decided that it was decidedly lacking in detail. I need to ask you to beef up the appearance, personality, and history sections. (Most especially the latter two)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
either of the two GMs mind introducing the headmaster or someone of great importance (the champions) to Jason since he's just arrived or atleast let him meet with them in a little while?

Last edited:

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Name:Katherine Woalf

Nickname: Kat

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance: Kat has short, black hair. Her hair is spiked out at the edges and she has Swoop Bangs over her right eye. She has a neon blue tattoo shaped like a Crescent Moon next to her left eye. This moon glows when her Pokemon are in danger and are not near her. She was scared of losing them in the night, so Star formed this mark. She has very pale skin, which sets off her black hair and her blue tattoos. She has one more tattoo on her back. This one is normally invisible unless she is in danger. Then it glows a bright red. Psy made this so she can protect her trainer. She always wears blue, black, or purple shirts/dresses. Her pants are almost always jeans. Normally dark blue ones. She wears black tennis shoes of all kinds, but wears flats when dressed up. She literally owns two dresses as of today. She hates wearing makeup, so she only wears it on special occasions. Even then, it is only some dark lipstick and dark eyeshadow. She is actually a natural bleach blond (Almost white blond. White in the sun) but hated how it looked, and dyes it constantly.

Personality: Kat is just not a very social person. She never hangs out in crowds and acts more cold around people until she warms up to them. After she becomes friends, she starts showing her humorous side. After a while, she starts acting protective to friends younger than herself. Psy has called it her "Motherly Instinct" Kat scoffs and blushes whenever Psy brings it up. Kat prefers to spend time with Pokemon more than people. She loves to explore and find new Pokemon. Star was practically Kat's second sister. So she treats Star like a person and not a Pokemon. They have a special bond, and Kat can understand almost anything Star is trying to say. Most importantly, despite her Emo appearance, she truly cares for her friends, family, and Pokemon. She has a large flaw (To her at least) She cannot stand Bug type Pokemon. They gross her out to no end. She also has a weakness. She hates heights. She cannot stand flying with her sister's flying types. She knows Swanna will not drop her, but is scared anyway.

History: Kat grew up in
Icirrus City with her Mother, Father, and Sister. Her mother's name was Scarlet and her father's name was Chai. Scarlet and Chai always seemed to love Kit more than Kat. Kit is just five minutes older and is just treated better. Until her Cousin Indigo came to town. Indigo was four years younger than the ten year olds, Kit and Kat. Kit was left in charge of Indigo, and left to check out some shop. Indigo was lead away by some old guy. Kat happened to walk by and saw that the old man was leading Indigo into an ally. Kat rushed in and went in front of Indigo, putting her arm in front of his body. "My daddy is the mayor of this place! Leave Icirrus now or get in a lot of trouble mister!!" He just pushed Kat aside and grabbed Indigo's wrist. Indigo screamed and Kat kicked the man in his "Soft Spot". The man crumpled to the ground and Kat dragged Indigo back to their house. When Kat's mother asked what happened, as Indigo was hugging to Kat and still crying. "K-Kat s-s-saved m-me!" Indigo rubbed his face in Kat's torso and Kat's mother looked very proud of her. When Kit strolled home, she was given a large punishment and sent to her room. Since then, Indigo's family thinks of Kat as a hero for saving their only son. When Kit turned twelve, the champion was taking up apprentices and saw how skilled Kit was. He took her and some other kids and gave the family a free scholarship to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. They used it on Kat and so here she is. Before that day, Kat was just playing with Star, and learning how to battle from her dad.

Pokemon
Species: Female Umbreon with white/light golden rings. She has one Neon Blue mark on the side of her left eye. This is shaped like a star surrounded by small crescent moons.
Nickname: Starlight (Star for short)
Personality: Star likes to be treated with authority but will become extremely shy in a battle she knows she will lose. She is Kat's oldest Pokemon.
Lvl(Max 20): 17
Moves: Moonlight, Feint Attack, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Attract, Double Team

Species: Female Kiarla with small, purple swirls all over her "dress"
Nickname: Psy
Personality: Psy acts like an older sister to Kat and is very protective. She can force you at most a mile away with Psycic
Lvl(Max 20): 15
Moves: Psycic, Protect, Magical Leaf, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Energy Ball

Species: Female Snivy with Red, pink, and yellow scar marks all over her body. She's had these since she was hatched.
Nickname: Royal
Personality: Royal acts superior to Pokemon smaller or weaker than her. She always has a Brave face on.
Lvl(Max 20): 14
Moves: Leaf Tornado, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Solar Beam, Aerial Ace, Substitute

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back