• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Kevin24 Event extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
Also currently looking for natures of english dw gothorita with proof. proof is pic of friend board with gothorita in the screenshot. i suggest using snipping tool and rectangular snip option. have plenty of stuff including the new 10th anniversary groudon and kyogre and the pokemon center tohoku victini.
natures i have so far for gothorita are adamant, calm, hardy naughty and quirky.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I have a Relaxed Gothorita. I'll post proof as soon as I can get back to DW. Anyway, I am really interested in the Tohoku Victini. But given the fact that it's so new, and only available in Japan, I'm gonna want to see some proof myself of its legitimacy.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I've been seeking a World Championship Pikachu - just one. Had no replies in the Quick Trade thread to date. I'm not sure what I have that I could offer you for any one (I honestly don't care about nature, IVs, etc. as any competition-intended Pokémon I can breed from my Japanese Ditto, which is flawless). The best I can offer is a clone of my EB Games Keldeo or the recent Event Genesect (I can get data related to each - and yes, clone, I am keeping the original and one clone of each for both the Black and White 2 Pokédex, but can clone additional as needed).

I also have the VGC Larvitar and the Movie14 Victini, among many others I can't recall off the top of my head. Finally, if Shinies interest you, I have a legitimate Lv.7 Shiny Nincada untouched that I transferred into Unova from SoulSilver (which originally received it from Emerald) just the other day, found and caught on Route 116 there. Unfortunately I can't trade on Gen. IV right now, only Gen. V, so I wonder if that's of interest? I can provide the data as it appears in Gen. IV; in V, it mentions traveling through time.

(I can also provide Pokémon caught in SoulSilver as well, such as that Snorlax from Route 11, or the Lugia, Latios, Latias...but I'm guessing you've already seen these and they're chump change.)

Cyclone

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well, here's my proof:

picture.php

I'm willing to trust you as long as you can guarantee your Victini is legit.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
yeah the guy i told you who provided them only provides legit events. use my black fc. which fc do i use?

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
bump and i've added many new events including all 3 english sinnoh dw starters with proof, korean dw turtwig, jumpluff and chimchar with proof and a complete date set of saikyou dragonite.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
I'm looking for an adamant Nobunaga Rayquaza,
"Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza Complete nature set"
What can I give you in exchange?

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
okay, and is it any trouble to ask for a second one? One is for someone ik irl... And my fc is the one you see in the signature

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
sure just need to load it to my game again and i will head to wifi afterwards

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
New Updates
Spoiler:

Last edited:

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Thanks for the Meloetta :) Now I can complete my Unova pokédexes 100% :D
The cubchoo has it's DW ability, is adamant and has 31 IVs in Attack, hope you like it :)

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
bump, and if you would like an event then let me know what you would like.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hi Kevin. Again!
Just wondering... Do you have any event regigigas on 4th Gen? One that unlocks the other three regis on Platinum?
If you have any of these:
Regigigas TRU 03089 Brave English 3-9-2009 Strong willed HP 379
Regigigas TRU 03089 Adamant English 3-8-2009 Sturdy body HP 377

I'm interested in them. If not, any that will unlock the other regis will do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back