• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saga - Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Okay guys, I have a request:

I need somebody with an HG/SS Rom to take screenshot of what it looks like inside this house:
thatone.png

If anyone can do that for me, that will make me REALLLLLLLLLY happy. Otherwise, I won't insert any new tiles until past March 14, 2010, when I actually get HeartGold version.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
Okay guys, I have a request:

I need somebody with an HG/SS Rom to take screenshot of what it looks like inside this house:
thatone.png

If anyone can do that for me, that will make me REALLLLLLLLLY happy. Otherwise, I won't insert any new tiles until past March 14, 2010, when I actually get HeartGold version.

Darn it. If only I didn't think on waiting to get a rom when I got the official game. I'm sorry. Maybe you should ask someone who makes one of those translations for it.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I like this idea apart from being a remake of a remake

maybe you can add new parts like how blue became the virdian gym leader or the eruption of cinniabar of discovery of mt silver ^_^
anyway like the beta so far (bit short) but cool XD

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
Cool, I like the idea, And tiles are good, but The trees, for me, are offputting..
Anyway, it is still awesome, and I love that its on Emerald.

If you want some of those indoor tiles from that house, I have made some.. only if u want them that is..

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Is this enough good?
20100203092842.gif
Thank you! I'll add you to the credits list when I feel like updating the first post.

maybe you can add new parts like how blue became the virdian gym leader or the eruption of cinniabar of discovery of mt silver ^_^
anyway like the beta so far (bit short) but cool XD
As far as I'm concerned, those plot points are up to the player to decide. The story I've planned goes like this:
ShadowAmethyst

3 Years Later

HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Therefore I won't be covering any events during the 3 year gap.

Also I'm calling your rival Green in this game. I'm call him Blue if that's what HG/SS calls him, but LeafGreen was not renamed WaterBlue in the US, therefore I'm assuming that Blue (the R/B/FR/LG rival) was renamed Green. He became Gym Leader simply because he's a strong trainer, and the Gym Leader spot was open because Giovanni left.

And about Mt. Silver, it was never "discovered". Seriously, how could people living in Kanto and Johto not see the giant mountain looming over them? Mountains don't just magically appear in 3 years either.

If you want some of those indoor tiles from that house, I have made some.. only if u want them that is..
Show me them, and I might use some of them. I'll credit you too of course.

Also according to Serebii.net, the leading Rocket Executives in HG/SS now have their official English names revealed: Arianna and Archer. I've updated the first post to reflect that.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
THis is kinda like Mateo's Secrets and Rumors hack, but of Emerald

This hack also "fixes" the continuity errors between Gen III & Gen IV. For instance, in Pokemon D/P/Pt, during the Shaymin event, Prof. Oak mentions that there is also a white rock in Kanto. In HG/SS, there is no white rock anywhere. Guess what? The white rock will be in this hack, and it will be on Cinnabar Island. Since Cinnabar Island is blown up in HG/SS, that would explain why there is no white rock, because the white rock got destroyed.

I don't nesicarily think it was destroyed, I once thought it would be on route 25 or the Seafoam islands, and considering that G/S/C/HG/SS takes place around the same time as D/P/Pt, seriously, I used walk through walls cheat in soul silver and went through EVERY AREA in the game, in other words, Oak, the greatest researcher in the Pokemon world LIED to Lucas/Dawn about the white rock....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
THis is kinda like Mateo's Secrets and Rumors hack, but of Emerald

I don't nesicarily think it was destroyed, I once thought it would be on route 25 or the Seafoam islands, and considering that G/S/C/HG/SS takes place around the same time as D/P/Pt, seriously, I used walk through walls cheat in soul silver and went through EVERY AREA in the game, in other words, Oak, the greatest researcher in the Pokemon world LIED to Lucas/Dawn about the white rock....
Actually, I've thought of a workaround. I've figured out a way to describe it so that technically, the white rock never got destroyed. You'll see. (If this hack ever makes it that far)

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Awesome!
So please can u give credits too?

pokemonshadowamethyst.png

I've inserted most of the tiles. I'm too lazy to insert the window at the moment, and so for now I'll just use the default Emerald tiles for the windows and such.

I've credited you and Ash493 in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back