• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
omg, that would be so hard.

Ummm... Let's seee.... Pinkie Pie, of course, cause she is my favorite pony~ and Fluttershy! Just cause she's so adorable! Oh and Rarity, and Rainbow Dash, and Hoity Toity, and Photo Finish, and Trixie, and Vinyl Scratch, and as mention earlier, Derpy. THERE'S TOO MANY THAT I WANT.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I wouldn't get a plushie of a Pony. I don't get merchandise of what I would consider a guilty pleasure. Not that I don't like the MLP franchise or anything, but I'm embarassed to talk about it with people unless they're close friends.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Buying MLP merchandise would be more of a guilty pleasure than anything else. And something that would be kept under the rug or under wraps to protect the person who bought them from ridicule from the non-believers.

o3o

Years
Last edited:

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
- Favorite Episode: Sonic Rainboom, or The Cutie Mark Chronicles
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dask, or Twilight Sparkle
- Favorite Side Pony: Does Spike Count? If so then him, otherwise Photo Finish
- About Me:I first saw MLP:FiM while trying to enterain a 4 year old who liked horses. I say ponies and selected it. I remeber it was Swarm of the Century. I remember catching glances of it, thinking well this show is interesting. I started to watach the last half of it, and well this poster kind of sums up my thoughs on it. But that was months ago, last December to be exact. I didn't think anything of it, until one of my IM friends changed his Avatar to Twilight Sparkle, when it reminded me of MLP. I started watching the episodes then, and was all down hill from there. Then I dragged Meganium90 down with me. XD

Years
I'm ordering Pinkie Pie today!~ o3o;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-My-Li...s_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item3a675f494d

And I might start on the plushie today; I've decided I'm going to make a Pinkamena Diane Pie plushie, with derp eyes and straight hair. :3

EDIT: Just ordered this; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/My-Little-Pon...s_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item3a675f3db3 :D
Wow. They're charging a lot for those. I have all six of them and they were less than half the price for me. I also only had to walk to the store for them.

o3o

Years
Wow. They're charging a lot for those. I have all six of them and they were less than half the price for me. I also only had to walk to the store for them.

Well, I actually ordered the exact same Rarity but for cheaper (there was no postage cost), but I lost the link. ;-; They didn't have a Pinkie Pie so that's why I'm only thinking about ordering her. Besides, I'll (hopefully) have a plush of her in a few weeks or so.

You need a Rainbow Dash poster, if you don't have one already. It'd make your room 20% cooler.

I actually do have a Dashie poster. It says 'Rainbow Dash' then a picture of her and her cutie mark, then the text '20% cooler in under 10 seconds flat'. xD

o3o

Years
This is Fluttershy's. Spoilered for large size.

Spoiler:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Even if that Rainbow Dash poster is a pony, I'll admit from a graphical point of view it's pretty amazing and layed out. If I could ever get my hands on one here I might just do that. :3

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Why are the posters for those pieces of art so expensive? >__<

I'd only buy MLP merchandise that can be considered cool.

Anything else would be a forced guilty pleasure.

btw, what do you guys think of my theme?

Back