• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mythic Legends [Beta 3 Finally Released!]

What makes this hack worth playing?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2011
is the menu screen of FireRed?
because maybe i had it right, i just thought it wasn't Mythic Legends...

also, where is Bulbasaur?
I know he's in the forest, but is he just super rare or can he only be caught in a specific area?

-EDIT-
i don't know if this bug has been reported yet, but i'm gonna tell you anyway. i went into the training house, paid the guy, defeated all trainers and saved. i tried to exit but when i went upstairs and out it led to some place like the battle tower... luckily i saved earlier and i just restarted, let all my pokemon be defeated and scurried to the pokecenter.

Last edited:

xil216

trying to learn to hack...
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
PC YOU ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTANCE

do you know what caused the pc hack... (was it editing or the original rom file you used)

(sorry this sounds rather blunt and I am asking for my own curiosity and not trying to be rude at all)

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
do you know what caused the pc hack... (was it editing or the original rom file you used)

(sorry this sounds rather blunt and I am asking for my own curiosity and not trying to be rude at all)
Nope. I haven't a clue as to what caused the bug.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Lol, it only took me like 8 frustrating tries to get past the puzzle. A friend of mine is doing a LP of Mythic Legends so maybe they will show the Puzzle :3

Glad your enjoying the hack :)

OMG Liek I just passed the damn puzzle. (DAMN that puzzle was hard, I had to reset like 28 times...) Also, I found two more bugs:

1) You can get Fly an unlimited number of times like Eevee.
2) When you exit the ice cave, you end up in the MIDDLE of the city outside the cave, not outside the entrance of the cave.

Now...what do I do?

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
damn, since the pc problem isnt fixed i can only catch pokemon im gonna use for gyms

psychicboy

Years
OMG Liek I just passed the damn puzzle. (DAMN that puzzle was hard, I had to reset like 28 times...) Also, I found two more bugs:

1) You can get Fly an unlimited number of times like Eevee.
2) When you exit the ice cave, you end up in the MIDDLE of the city outside the cave, not outside the entrance of the cave.

Now...what do I do?
See? Its not unsolvable :L As for the bugs/glitches... Works in progress.

damn, since the pc problem isnt fixed i can only catch pokemon im gonna use for gyms
I know, really sucks that I don't understand how to fix it.

I'm stuck in the Ice cave part :(
KEEP ON TRUCKIN

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
There are just SO many bugs on this, it's ridiculous.
I know that you have to work on it and everything, but why release a Beta when it's just soooo easy for someone to end up having to restart etc. because of the sheer mass of bugs in it?
I have no idea how to get into the rocket hideout, I beat the guy with the kabuto, went back to heal my Pokemon, then when I got back there I talk to the rocket dude at the front and nothing happens. -.-
I'm not even going to bother reported the millions of other bugs. Did you even playtest this through before releasing it?
It's a disappointment as well, cause the mapping and story is really unique and extremely well put together. But the sheer mass of bugs makes it unreliable to play, you have to save constantly, in case you get hit by another programming error. :/

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
Im sorry im late on this, i wanted to get back to you before. Is now a time for recruiting members? My spriting abilities have advanced up alot. I think im up to it.

psychicboy

Years
There are just SO many bugs on this, it's ridiculous.
I know that you have to work on it and everything, but why release a Beta when it's just soooo easy for someone to end up having to restart etc. because of the sheer mass of bugs in it?
I have no idea how to get into the rocket hideout, I beat the guy with the kabuto, went back to heal my Pokemon, then when I got back there I talk to the rocket dude at the front and nothing happens. -.-
I'm not even going to bother reported the millions of other bugs. Did you even playtest this through before releasing it?
It's a disappointment as well, cause the mapping and story is really unique and extremely well put together. But the sheer mass of bugs makes it unreliable to play, you have to save constantly, in case you get hit by another programming error. :/
I've tested it alot actually. At least 30 times I've played through the entire thing and I still can't find all the bugs. I'm only one person.
Im sorry im late on this, i wanted to get back to you before. Is now a time for recruiting members? My spriting abilities have advanced up alot. I think im up to it.
Whenever your ready to become devoted to my team, you may join. This means delivering sprites on time.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
4 now, I'm just doing OWs. I'll do other sprites if you really need them at the moment, but they are kinda slow. Wait, don't you know this? lol

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Theres a BIG BUG IN THIS GAME...
The bug is that when you talk to that old lady in the dream first time
I answered her 'Yes' to change my destiny.
Then she says to follow her
i go back again to check the rain but when i return she is again standing there asking me to pick one of the three starters.I cant get past her at all.Help

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
That PC glitch is pretty big, I mean collecting an arsenal of pokemon is definitely part of the pokemon tradition. That coupled with the wave of bugs and glitches I would advise youu to start fresh. I mean it realy shouldnt be hard tp just import all of your maps, and copy your scripts over. Having such a major bug and doing nothing about it is definitiely ruining what could be a good hack.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Just started playing this hack today, and i found a bug. One of the fisherman in Clarity Town, the one on the right, Duncan I believe his name is, is a glitched double battle. he sends out his Goldeen, along with a question mark. The question mark can't be attakced, doesn't attack, and doesn't really do anything except float there. it is even present when duncan comes out to give his losing speech.

EDIT-also, is there anyway to properly exit the trainer house place in the city with the 1st gym? it keeps leading me into the cable link battle room. If i faint inside do i exit properly?

If this happens to be mentioned already. sorry to be a time waster.

Last edited:

psychicboy

Years
Theres a BIG BUG IN THIS GAME...
The bug is that when you talk to that old lady in the dream first time
I answered her 'Yes' to change my destiny.
Then she says to follow her
i go back again to check the rain but when i return she is again standing there asking me to pick one of the three starters.I cant get past her at all.Help
Restart and don't check the rain this time. I guess I should fix that.

That PC glitch is pretty big, I mean collecting an arsenal of pokemon is definitely part of the pokemon tradition. That coupled with the wave of bugs and glitches I would advise youu to start fresh. I mean it realy shouldnt be hard tp just import all of your maps, and copy your scripts over. Having such a major bug and doing nothing about it is definitiely ruining what could be a good hack.

Believe me, I've tried doing that but the bug continues to exist when I copy the maps/scripts.

Just started playing this hack today, and i found a bug. One of the fisherman in Clarity Town, the one on the right, Duncan I believe his name is, is a glitched double battle. he sends out his Goldeen, along with a question mark. The question mark can't be attakced, doesn't attack, and doesn't really do anything except float there. it is even present when duncan comes out to give his losing speech.

EDIT-also, is there anyway to properly exit the trainer house place in the city with the 1st gym? it keeps leading me into the cable link battle room. If i faint inside do i exit properly?

If this happens to be mentioned already. sorry to be a time waster.

Something that happens when you are lazy. I will release a new patch to fix this and many of the other bugs in the hack.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Thanks for taking my notes into consideration :) also, for anyone wondering, until the patch is released, fainting inside the trainer house lets you exit normally.

Edit-sorry to bombard you with bugs, but fisherman matt on route 2 has a glitched double battle. his wooper is basically duplicated, but the battle ends after you defeat one.

psychicboy

Years
Thanks for taking my notes into consideration :) also, for anyone wondering, until the patch is released, fainting inside the trainer house lets you exit normally.

Edit-sorry to bombard you with bugs, but fisherman matt on route 2 has a glitched double battle. his wooper is basically duplicated, but the battle ends after you defeat one.

Bug reports are a good thing, fear not.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Another thing is, how do i get rid of the team Calypso guy in front of the hideout? I battled him, left to heal, came back, and now he won't move. All he says is '...'

I know it's been mentioned, but i need to know how to fix it so i can move on.

Sorry to be a bother.

psychicboy

Years
Another thing is, how do i get rid of the team Calypso guy in front of the hideout? I battled him, left to heal, came back, and now he won't move. All he says is '...'

I know it's been mentioned, but i need to know how to fix it so i can move on.

Sorry to be a bother.
Uhm.. Thats really unintentional. Did you already save?

Back