• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Again with the snow? You guys really know how to make someone jealous about having glorious weather for the winter.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Was flurrying here, earlier this morning.
I don't know how cold it is now, though.

I'm still tired from having woken up before 6am, but I did quite enjoy being alone for that long, even if I spent half of that time coughing haha.

Last edited:

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
*envious about all that snow* D:
My country doesn't have snow. All we get is sun and rain. Sun and rain. Haze. Sun and rain.

I want snooooooow.

Same here except for the rain. We only have sun.

I do sell sun, anyone interested?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hello DCC!
Right now, i have the sun and a little breeze where i live. It's like that almost every day in the main city but elsewhere my dad said it was cold at night.

Years
I think I'd like to buy some of this "sun" as well, I'm starting to forget what it looks like...

(Many dreary snowy days do not make for a happy me. I've actually started to miss the balmy winters I had when I lived down south. And to think I used to gripe about them not being cold enough.)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
The weather here in the uk is never very good at all. We always get loads of rain. :/

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Its dark here, as night time can be.. Otherwise weather here is cold, jacked up humidity 24/7 and there is no snow when the temperature begs for it to happen.

Just put greasemonkey on Firefox, bout to wreck havoc on my friends FB when he finally logs on with my PC.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's freezing cold here in the city. Wore a coat and a sweater, but I was still shivering. :c

God, we're boring people, talking about the weather

Honest

Hi!
Years
I like the sun though, sunsets are amazing.

Oh lord, that amazing moment you find out you have tomorrow to write a paper instead of just today.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Just finished upgrading my computer - Took a bit longer since the new stock sink's fan decided to crap out after the first time I used it, and the aftermarket sink I bought was a pain in the ass to install.

I'm kinda mad about the stock sink crapping out though - It was a very nice heatsink. Terriable temps though - It was running 57C and my less impressive original heatsink gets 47. (The new stock was aluminum with copper heat pipes. Original stock is pretty much a brick of aluminum.) As for the aftermarket I bought, I went with the stock sink since it was just like my stock sink and much easier to install. The only thing the aftermarket had over the stock was a bigger fan.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
How did we get 2k posts in one thread in under 2 weeks? Man I can see us getting 10 by March...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back