• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasmineRain

Team Rocket Grunt
Years
Hack name: Pokemon <UNDECIDED>: The Mystery of Professor Willow

Hack of: Pokemon LeafGreen

Additional information about the hack: I want to give out minimal information at this time, with the exception of to my Team/Helpers. But I can say that this game is not going to be a modification of LeafGreen, it is going to be a Fully new game, every character will be re-scripted from the ground up, instead of simply moving the characters to different positions in the game like SOME hackers do. I WILL NOT use Fakemon, however, I will be including Pokemon from every generation/region.

If you have a Specific Question, please Conact me, and I'd be happy to give you the answer, I just don't want to post my whole script at this time.

Finished percentage: 1% ( Very Small I know, the reason is because I am Writing out the whole story, then I'm going to go back and Hack the Game itself, I'm currently in the early stages )

Your hacking skills: Minimal ( New to Pokemon Hacking )

What help or skill you're looking for: Sprites, Maps, Banner's, Additional Scripter

Additional contact information:

Additional information: Ask me and I'll answer

JasmineRain:pirate:

k1ng0fh3artz

NOOBIE HACKER
Years
RECRUITING: T3am Bl00d Diam0nd

Hack name: POKEMON BLOOD DIAMOND

Hack of: FIRE RED

Additional information about the hack: well i would like to add some diamond pearl POKEMON and possibly new ones if i can find someone that wants to make them or fuse them :) i like fusions because they look nicer then ones from scratch but any ways i need town/ city name ideas... elite 4 ideas and the missions in the game ideas i basically have how you get the starter pokemon done :) any help with this game will be omegaly appreciated/ added to the credits and will get to enjoy the game we worked on before we post up BETA 1 on the website/this forum :) thanks

your homie,
Marty (k1ng0fh3artz)

Finished percentage: haha like 1% i have the first town mapped and i added a sprite that tells my email info so if they find glitches they can lemme kno ha im a way noobie scripter and sort of a noobie hacker i kno basics.

Your hacking skills: Mapping in A-MAP 1.90 (ill be creating the towns and citys and caves and what nots

What help or skill you're looking for: i need lots of help so if you can join up welcome aboard im sure we can work out the team name and the game name just something that popped up in my head

NEEDED!!!!
-title editor-
-scriptor(s)should know alot-
-music editor(s)-
-POKEMON CREATORS-
-world map editors-
-O.W.\Sprite editor-
-anyone that can do edits in unLZ(for titles intro editing[you kno how gengar and tha nirdoran are fighting] and changings the trainer sprites/oak/HIRO[MAY] any helps)-
-more IDEAS!-
-Banner creators-
-new tilesets if anyones interested haha (basically i just was thinkn maybe a new POKECENTER AND POKEMART and a few new Buildings not much-

any proof of work youve done and stuff would make your chances greater in gettn in because i want to kno your good :p but its ok honestly idc who helps

AIM-kcender1717
[email protected]
PM me here
Myspace.com/skibyah17
text me 804-399-5705 (lemme kno why and who you are so i dont not txt you back lol)
--IDC HOW YOU REACH ME JUST LEMME KNO-

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2010
HELP PLZ.

HACK NAME:POKEMON SOUL CLEAR

HACK OF :POKEMON FIRE RED

ADDITIONAL INFORMTION:IM GOING TOO LET ALOT OF POKEMON APPEAR WILD AND CHANGE
STORY AND MAPS BUT DONT HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW TO CHANGE THE STORY AND REGION.

FINISHED PERCENTAGE:BARELY 5 PERCENT

HACKING SKILLS:ILL BE CHANGE THE SCRIPTS E.G LIKE WHAT OAK SAYS IN THE BEGGINING
I MEAN ILL BE WRITING SCRIPTS AND PUTTING SINNOH POKEMON.

What help or skill you're looking for:ILL NEED A STORY CHANGER[WHO WOULD CHANGE THE STORY AND REGION MAPS.

CONTACT INFORMATION:[email protected] or [email protected].

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
Hack Name: None of yet
Hack of : Fire Red
Information : Set in Johto and Kanto, it will have nothing to do with the G/S/C series
Finished Percentage: 0.5 it may be embarrasing i know but i'm working on it by myself at the moment until i get someone to help.
My Hacking skills: Im good with advanced map 1.92 making towns and routes
Help im looking for: people that have a lot of knowlege in Scripting
Contact information: Just PM me

Additional Info: Any sort of help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Years
Name of Hack: Pokemon Majestic Seas
Hack Of: Emerald
Information: Have not started the game yet, will need loads of help. There will be a less annoying appearances of Pokemon, the game will be based on the Pokemon Kyogre.
Hacking skills: I work with Advanced map and am a scripter
Help Needed: Mapping, sprites
Contact info: Please PM me
Any help is apprieciated :D

theschmizz393

Cleffas will rule!
Years
Hey guys, me and a couple of buddies have started a new hack, but were just beginning. its of firered. were looking for a scripter and someone to create tilesets, so if you are good at either of these, please PM me either here or on youtube, on youtube im clefable919. see you then!

firekoopa

Combat the Infinite
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2020
Firered

Name Hack: Caves of Darkness

Hack of: Firered

Trainer: Charles, Eryls

Skills: Map Editing, Pokémon Sprite Editing, Trainer Sprite in Learning

Information: % 0

Story: After the events from Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald,
Brendan leaves Hoenn to the Island of Kentaj.
After arriving, he will find the Starter Trainer (ST)

trouble, an Pokémon, Eevee, attacked the ST.
Brendan caught the Eevee and gave it to ST.
So the starter is Eevee.

Need: Scripters, OverWorld Editors

Please contact me if you want to help me with my hack.
[email protected]

Last edited:

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
Years
Hack name:
Pokémon: Celebi Chronicles

Hack of:
Pokémon Fire Red (USA)

Finished percentage:
Approximately 5%

Your hacking skills:
Spriting, Mapping, Sprite Inserting, Icon Editing, Basic Scripting, Media Editor, Musician.

What help or skill you're looking for:
Very Advanced Scripter(s)

PM, VM or Email via Windows Live (MSN)

Additional information:
Looking for either one or two Scripters, who are advanced in the aspect. If you would the position, PM me preferably. If you wish to see the current thread, click the banner in my signature below.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Tile Inserter urgently needed!

Hack Name: Pokemon Moon Dimension (Yet to have a thread) Hack Of: Pokemon Fire Red [BPRE] Finished Percentage: 15% Your Hacking Skills: Mapping, Scripting, and Storyline Editing What Help/Skill are you Looking for: Tile Inserter and Co-Owner Additional Contact Information: VM & PM Additional Information: If you want to be the Co-Owner, you need to have at least mapping and scripting skills.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Hack name:
Undecided yet.

Hack of:
Pokémon Emerald (USA)

Finished percentage:
Just starting(I've recently had computer problems and lost all my old hacks so am starting a new one)

Your hacking skills:
Mapping, Pokemon editing

What help or skill you're looking for:
Advanced scripter, Spriter, Help changing the view of the town map

PM, message via [email protected]

Additional information:
The game will be based in the region of Holon. It will have a forest where only certain pokemon appear such as Mew, Latios, Latias, Celebi. The starters will be Fire: Charmander, Grass: Treeko, Water: Totodile but all starters will be available in the wild. The gym leaders and their types will be changed as will the badges. The Champion will turn out to be the players father. More info will be told when you message me.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
Hack name: Pokemon Sunny Beach

Hack of:
FireRed

Additional information about the hack: It hard to put into a couple sentence but if you want the full storyline check out the thread

Finished percentage: Not that far because we really need this skill

Your hacking skills: been hacking for 1 year. Im a good Mapper and Spritor

What help or skill you're looking for: Advance Scriptor

Additional contact information: Pm me :p
Additional information: NONE!

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
Hack name: Pokémon Selebion (may change)

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: New Pokédex, evolutions of Mew, Celebi and Jirachi, most of land is water

Finished percentage: 5-10%

Your hacking skills: Map, text, story

What help or skill you're looking for: Sprites

Additional contact information: PM

Additional information:

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
Hack name: Pokémon Dark Horizons (will change)

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: DP pokemon,

Finished percentage: 5-10%

Your hacking skills: Map(newbie), Script(newbie),Story, Trainer Spriter, OW inserter, OW spriter, etc.

What help or skill you're looking for: Mapping, Scripting

Additional contact information: PM

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2016
Hack name: Pokemon Essense Flare (tentative, as I thought up of it on the spot)

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional information about the hack: I thought I'd give hack creation a shot, as I came up with an idea to redo the Hoenn region in the future, with changed leaders, E4, and a totally new story. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a scripter or hex editor. Or battle editor for that matter. =/ More of a map guy like a lotta folks here.

Finished percentage: 0% (started map editing and light trainer editing)

Your hacking skills: Map editing, storyboarding, and character concepts

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting, hex editing, battle editing (if possible)

Additional contact information: I have an email account, Skype, AIM, etc., that, when you PM me requesting to help, I'll be happy to send to you. I'm on nearly all the time, so there shouldn't be too much trouble getting in touch with me. Sure, school's starting soon, but even so, that shouldn't be that bad a hindrance.

Additional information: I'd really appreciate the help, and I'll certainly listen to and mull over any ideas you have in addition to mine. ^_^

TheReal

Epic Member
Years
Hack name: (It's not decided yet, I will not invent it now just to put here a name.)

Hack of:
Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: Ask me by pm.

Finished percentage: 2%

Your hacking skills: Map editing & storyboarding

What help or skill you're looking for: Basically, I'm searching people to help me in any task (but mostly for scripting).

Additional contact information: I'll send my e-mail to those who pm me.

Additional information: I'm only searching for people who live in Portugal and speak portuguese, to make the first (or one of the firsts, because I've never seen any) portuguese hack. But the hack language is going to be english, either. If you are portuguese I realy appreciate that you contact me.

Faux

Scripting/Mapping Beginner
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2010
Hack name: Pokemon Cion

Hack of: FireRed

Additional information about the hack: It includes a plotline variation of some pokemon.

Finished percentage: 0.000%

Your hacking skills: Beginning Spriter & Beginning Mapper, also extremely noobish scripter.

What help or skill you're looking for: Mostly all the jobs a hack needs. Scripter, mapper, trainer-changer, coder, hex editting all that jazz. Tileset creator/mover and palette people are very much loved here.

Additional contact information: I'll give email out to those who are interested and have pmed me about it.

Additional information: I'm looking for people who are somewhat professional, but those who know what their doing are welcome as well. As well as that, people who wouldn't mind showing me or tipping off on things to help.

masterhacker445

Pokemon Northern Lights Owner
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Northern Lights

Hack of: Fire Red (USA)

Additional information about the hack: It's in it's preliminary stages

Finished percentage: I'd done about 3% so far...

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Trainer Editing, Scripting (BASIC XSE!)

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting, Spriting

Additional contact information: [email protected] or on PC of course

Additional information: I really would like this hack to work, but, I need some help of course.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
hack name: pokemon orange kanto (name will change)

hack of: fire red

i'm the only one in it.

% done: about 1% (has kanto ond orange rregions)

my skills: mapping, and basic scripting, and spriting

help: spriters, mapper, and scriptors

pm me first, and this has 2 regions (mabey 3).

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
Years
Hack name:Pokemon Thunderstone

Hack of:Firered

Additional information about the hack:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=190461

Finished percentage:0 as of yet

Your hacking skills:Mapping, Spiriting, Dialog scripting, Title screen hacking, Banner making, OW editor, Story writer

What help or skill you're looking for:Tile inserter, World map maker

Additional contact information:P.M. me or contact me at [email protected]

Additional information:To get started I need the tiles in the black boxes that are attached
and those tiles are Alistairs tiles from PHO. And the work maps should be on an Island.I mad a lay out of how is should look like.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
Hack name: ( STILL THINKING )

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: It's about TEAM TERRORISM that tries to invade REGION ( STILL THINKING ) and THE PLAYER saves the region after ASH who failed at it!

Finished percentage: 0% Fresh Start!

Your hacking skills: I'm a SCRIPTER & a MAPPER!

What help or skill you're looking for: edit the map tiles, add new pokemon & edit overworld sprites

Additional contact information: CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]

Additional information: PLZ!! i need help, we can be like a team or smth! ANY HELP IS GR8 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back