• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
my name change is awesome. we had people hurting themselves trying to prounounce "rsgh5" (it was pronounced R-S-G-H-Five not rseeghfive).

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
well,
no shinies so far..
maybe ill try making a team of shinies... seeing the types..
crobat: poison flying?
aggron: steel and.. ground? iono
mightyena: dark
wobby: psychic
linoone: normal
now.. for the shiny rattata =]

ryan said:
everything involves wearing dumb stuff to school... hmm... what would you eat for a shiny?? i'd eat a bowl of dog food.

depends...
if its legends.. a half a jar of salsa...
if its not a legend, 1 and a half jars of salsa =]

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
-updates friends list for name change-

I'm getting closer, I can feel it! 131:35 hours/minutes on Emerald... and I've been in the Absol area for the last 20 of them. I will get a shiny Absol! Must get a shine Absol!

ryan said:
What would you eat for a shiny?

I'd eat a Mango... I hate them and am slightly allergic to them, so that's me suffering for the shiny.

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
Years
hi

i've been reseting for ages for a shiny abra, 165 times but i dont know whether to give up or not

Years
Hello. Four Surskits since I started hunting with Shroomish. Each time I see a Surskit, I add 100 to my list of encounters. The error should converge to zero before I find anything... >_<

ryan said:
my name change is awesome. we had people hurting themselves trying to prounounce "rsgh5" (it was pronounced R-S-G-H-Five not rseeghfive).
I always pronounced it, "rizzguh five" XP! Catchya later, rsgufiqwefdsabnmsavjhsgfsiautqweiutygiowqh5. :classic:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Currently I am searching for a shiny houndour. I have yet to find one. Also a shiny Lapras is impossible.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
u have not been resetting for any time compared to me ive been reseting for shiny totodile for 4 months and about 7,000-9,000 resets maybe more

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
no luck shiny hunting...
im getting to borrow a friend's game with a shiny rattata in it.. guess what im thining .-. well, ill leave a present in the game as well... so they wont miss it >=D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
good! stealing is not too low for a good shiny hunter. actually... the only thing below a good shiny hunter is murder.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
ryan said:
good! stealing is not too low for a good shiny hunter. actually... the only thing below a good shiny hunter is murder.
who said anything about stealing it?
i was gonna take it and put a lvl 100 ditto in it =/

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
in G/S/C you could. but now you still can breed shinies to get a shiny, but it'll have the same chance of coming out shiny as a wild pokemon.

Years
i want to enter help me please

my friend bread his normal hitmonlee and got a gray tyrough and a purple tyrough(normal color)the shiny tyrough evolved into a black hitmonlee

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
thepokenater said:
i want to enter help me please

my friend bread his normal hitmonlee and got a gray tyrough and a purple tyrough(normal color)the shiny tyrough evolved into a black hitmonlee
you want to enter? ok, you can be a member if you spill what shinies you've captured, if any.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
Link2005 said:
i saw a shiny unkown E it was all red!!! i got it!!

unowns are blue
=\
[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters.]

Back