• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
I didn't know my Miltank was so saught after, its kinda cool, as im the only person who owns one :P

Well i have done about an hours hunting today and i'm just about to hit 100 hours on Emerald... and i've seen nothing, sucks really. I have a small theory, that i know is most likely untrue but hey. As you know i have four shiny's and i have approx 400 hours on Leaf Green (ain't i sad) so im thinking maybe you get a shiny every 100 hours or there abouts XD only time will tell.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I GOT A SHINY LATIOS!!!! ONE OF MY DREAM SHINIES, CAPTURED!!!! YESSSS!!!! IT HAS A BOLD NATURE!!!!

HP:145
ATK: 90
DEf:95
SPATK: 144
SPDEF: 118
SPEED: 116

OK, so it isn't the best, but damn, BOLD NATURE? YESSSS!!!(Though Timid, Modest, and even Hasty or Mild for in-game purposes woulda been better). THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME LUCK!!! NEXT UP, SHINY LATIAS lol, furthermore, my theory about shiny pokemon has proven correct so far. I've gotten shinies every other month (Shiny charmander and eevee in June, Rayquaza August, Porygon, Treecko, and Mewtwo in October, and Latios in Decemeber). I guess the shiny gods have rewarded me for my perserverance. Hopefully I'll get shiny Latias or Lapras this month as well. Oh, furthermore, I've decided to postpone hunting on Emerald until I complete the Hoenn Dex. I'd like to complete the Hoenn Dex and begin hunting for a shiny Chikorita by Christmas.

Man, if only this was shiny Latias.... I would had a shiny Latias with a Bold nature! You shoulda seen me, I was latched onto my dad, laughing, I was sooo HAPPY. Who should I go for next on Sapphire?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Go for shiny Shuppet... i think Kim is the only person with a shiny fo that pkmn, plus it looks kidna cool >.>

Anyways... no enw shinies.. adn im playing FR again (yippie) oh and yes.. ncie catch there MMSP!! I mean FF** XD

Oi SL i ahve more posts cuz i am in a few clubs.. and in like 3 or more RPs XD
Plus, i occaisonally post in the DCC (quite uncommon though) as well as sometyimes in the Pkmn Games area... with movesets n stuff, or simple Q's.. very very rare tho... i think i should actually learn how to make better MS' cuz then i wouldn't have to bug people on here (Ie. Shane) about my teams >.<

Ullion

Years
Ola... cuz in the Scizor adn Charizard FC i posted 10+ adn it started up like last week... adn then the procrastinators club.. ive posted 44 in their.. and like 50+ here.. mreo like 75+ here XD

Then like i said, there are the RPs :P

anywyas, nothing new.. im gunna go through as much as i can tonight in FR

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Thats quite a catch Fufu, how did you get it, reseting after beating the E4 or soft reseting with the Eon Ticket?

Meh, i think PC sucks personally, i only come online to post here other than that i reside at PE2K under the username: Chaotic_Despair, thats my home, so if your on that forum then find me :D

anywho nearly done training Sableye which i suppose is good im deciding whether i should raise it to Level 100 or EV train a new mon. I'll keep you updated.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thats quite a catch Fufu, how did you get it, reseting after beating the E4 or soft reseting with the Eon Ticket?

Meh, i think PC sucks personally, i only come online to post here other than that i reside at PE2K under the username: Chaotic_Despair, thats my home, so if your on that forum then find me :D

anywho nearly done training Sableye which i suppose is good im deciding whether i should raise it to Level 100 or EV train a new mon. I'll keep you updated.

I got it by SRing at the Southern Island.

PC isn't exactly the greatest. This and the RMT thread are the sole reasons I come here(like 70% of my posts are here).

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Okay Shiny Legendarys says I should join this club, so here i am doing it. Can I? Anyways my background on shiny pokemon: I have never found one hopefully i will soon. Anyways currently looking for a shiny Magikarp and a shiny abra.

Years
well you have to wait for a co owners approval to officially be in the club just make sure you read the rules and to have fun but while you wait feel free to post

btw i have has no sucess on shinys so wish me luck

umm i decided to start my hunting list

in fire red i decided to sr for aerodactyl
in leaf green i still am at the eevee
in sapphire i am still at regirock
in emerald i am going for nosepass

so wish me luck

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, supersousaphone at SPPf got a shiny Abra. He's inspired me to get one, mainly because the pic of the shiny Abra looks so cool. I'm now hunting for one on FireRed. I'm hunting Latias on Ruby and Beldum on Sapphire as well. Wish me luck.

1203061909.jpg

Ullion

Years
dude, don't quit a job just to get mroe time to play your games XD

anyways... nothin enw here.. i don't have much time either...

Back