• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

When things go wrong and you change your mind, don't expect me to forgive you this time.

Renegade1

#1 Noob!
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I wanna be me, not someone who people assume/want me to pretend to be. But I'm concerned that I'll let everyone down if I do. I wish you could accept me and be proud of me and support me. I'm sick of feeling like a failure because of you. My own family chose unrelated/less related(you understand) over me all the time. It hurts when you do nothing but expect from me.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I stayed till the end, like I said I would. I expected you to open your eyes or say something, or just do something...I was kinda expecting you to grab my hand when I held yours, but I knew that when you didn't, that was it. And I guess I can't really be mad at you for all the change that's gonna happen and how I feel right now. It's not your fault. It's just how it played out. But I just feel completely lost.

Dear Anonymous,

You're not gonna go away again, are you?

Dear Anonymous,

I don't like this house, or this room, or this bed, or anything and I just don't wanna be here.

Last edited:
Years
Dear A,

As a customer service representative, it's your job to communicate with me to the best of your ability to potentially help me fix my problem. I'd be thankful if you didn't sound bothered when I took a bit of time to find the battery you wanted me to look for (because how can I know where Verizon installed it in the first place). Also, please slow down when you talk; you're not talking to a technician but rather someone who has little to no clue about internet and phone lines.

Years
Dear Anons,

This is to a group of girls. I feel like after all these years, we're finally drifting apart. I think it's because of a unfortunate, synchronized series of events that aren't any one person's fault. We all have our reasons and I think this is meant to be. I can't pretend to like people, that's why we've never got along very well and I think we're finally splitting apart. Secretly, I'm happy about it. I don't get along with a lot of people, but I'm hoping to find people who are more like me this year.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You've had all this time, and that's all you know? Maybe I'm partially to blame for that, now that I think about it. But at the same time, it's not my fault for not making more effort to know more. Or maybe you tried, and I didn't notice or I just built up a barrier. Either way, it's a bit unsettling to me.

Dear Anonymous,

You really are anonymous, cause idk who you are. But if you hurt my dog or gave him drugs, you are a sick and twisted person. You're awful, because my dog never did a thing to you. He is a sweetie and would never hurt a soul, and you're just disgusting. You're the animal.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Dear Anon,

If I find out who you are, you better watch out because I will put you back in your place. You have no right to attack an elderly couple in my town. Get out now and never come back, because if I find out who you are, I'll personally remove you.
Oh and wake up to yourself, you are a perfect example of why people think the younger generations are so disrespectful. Honestly you are pathetic.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I am sorry I never reach out to you. I really want to be close with you, but I never know how. Sometimes it looks like I don't care, but that is not true; I want to help you and be a part of your life. But I don't know how to do it. I want to be a good person, but I struggle. Please understand. Please be patient. Please show love for me, even though I am different.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

So when someone is mean to you, you reward them with sex. Okay. Makes sense. Sure. Might wanna keep a stock of rubbers if you're gonna do that, though. Just a thought, yeah? Cause that was a dumb decision.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Your compliments towards me, you asking me to "do it," and whatever else annoy me. I don't think I got the point across when I told you this, but when I said, "I don't like you," I meant it.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm usually not a liar, but in this case, I am. I tell you that I love you, but I know it isn't true. I don't want to hurt you, but at the same time, you deserve it.

Dear Anonymous,

Look, you're an awful liar. There's no way that you're really the age you claim to be. I've known you for three years, and all this time, I tried to ignore it. However, due to this recent turn of events, I can't ignore this anymore. You are .. sickening.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Dear Anonymous,
I really like you. Like really. I don't wanna freak you out like last time. I don't know if I did though because you really like me, again. I really really like you. As much as I like Fiasco.

Dear Anonymous,
I love you both, but the way you boss me around isn't necessary. I will listen to you but I can't multi-task. Give me some time and I bet we will get along better than when I was 10. lol

Dear Anonymous,
I know you don't like my music and I probably suck. But I am trying and I will get better in the future. Please bare with meh. Controllerist DJ on the loose.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

I know once you find out about you know what you're gonna kill us for this but at the very least let's keep it between you and me since this is my fault to begin with.

Dear Anon,

I've gotten so much stronger over the years now, if only I could see you again and spar with you like we did back in the old days, back when I was still your pupil.

Dear Anon,

You know you're kind of an ahole for snubbing me like that so quickly, thought that we could revive an old friendship there but I've realized now that I was just trying to fool myself again in thinking that you've actually changed a bit. Time to move on I guess.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Gah. There's so much I need to tell you and tonight was the perfect time. You even started the conversation by saying how you'll cry when I left and I couldn't even speak. I'm going to miss you so freaking much. I'm even starting to tear up. This isn't like me at all. You've been the best friend I could possibly have hoped for and I never want to leave you, but now I have no choice. You best've been telling the truth when you said you'd come see me in Reading because otherwise I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for not properly saying goodbye. I'm really, really sorry, I don't know why I couldn't say it. I guess I just didn't want to believe I wouldn't see you again. But we're not done yet, not by a long shot. I'm going to make it my mission to see you as much as physically possible throughout the Summer and then I'll say goodbye in the way that you deserve. You're the only person that I've felt completely able to talk to and trust and I know you've done the same for me, but this is just terrible. We've been through so much together and I can't possibly thank you enough for all that you've done for me. I love you boundlessly as a wonderful and magnificent friend and it's been the greatest pleasure in the world knowing you for this long; I can't possibly put into words how honored I am that you stuck by me through everything. But I guess this is good bye for now, not that I was able to tell you that :( Bleh. :(

I will make sure you hear this face to face, even if it seems impossible right now.

Years
Dear Anon,
Did I mishear June as July? If so, whoops, my hearing really is crap. If not, then why did you send a letter telling me to go in? ._.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Hey, I still miss you. And this is crazy, but you have my number, so text me maybe?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon,

I can't stand you anymore. We were friends, yeah. Then we grew apart and that was fine. It should have stayed that way. But you shoved your way back into my life. And you've changed. A lot. The most all-encompassing thing I can say it that you're negative. A bad influence. I've always been a bit impressionable and I can feel your negativity having terrible effects on me. I hate it. I'm trying quite hard to keep myself from being like that and you're just not even trying or respecting my efforts. Or, even, respecting me. You treat me like crap. You don't listen to me even when I listen to anything you say, no matter how little interest I have in it. You insult my tastes in media while I put up with things I despise just because you like them. Do you even like me? You insist you do, but then you're always like this. Is this what you call friendship? I don't know what to do with you. I 'broke up' with you once... twice... probably more than that... and you just dragged me back. Every time. I don't like hurting people because that's awful but I don't see any viable way to get rid of you. And that's something I know I need to do.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Dear Anonymous,
Whatever that thing was that was growling/screaming/snarling and thrashing around your house at 5 AM, could you please tell it to not do that anymore?

Sincerely, your traumatized neighbor

P.S. I really don't think they were your dogs either. It didn't sound like a canine OR a human. What the hell.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I think today was the day that I got to know you a bit better...as a really good friend of mine. I find you a bit...tolerable now. HAH! You're so amazing. I'm glad I have you as a friend. Don't ever change, k. I love you, adorable. :3

Dear Anonymouses,

I would appreciate if you take your flame wars outside of facebook. They are not fun to read. Want to fight on facebook? then I suggest you get off the keyboard and go outside. Besides, you're all too young to even have one anyways.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I feel real bad for doing this to you. And you probably don't even know. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back