• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Summer Fruit

Favorite Summer Fruit?

• Watermelon

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Canteloupe

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Sirfetch’d

As summer draws to a close we will all miss many things about it, no school, the beach, spending time with family and friends. But, there is one thing that I will miss most of all, Fresh Summer fruits.

So what is your favorite Summer Fruit.

Mine is a sweet and juicy Watermelon!:D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
ttly pineapple. Freeze it for 30 min, cut it up, and it's the crunchiest, juiciest fruit evar. <3 I love pineapples because they are too sweet and they are a great fruit to eat. :D

Years
I really like strawberries, especially when they are cold. I also like pineapple once and a while, but I can only have so much of it before I get sick of it and don't want any again for a long time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
If only I could click all of the above T___T

Fine, I'll choose canteloupe I guess due to it being relatively easy to eat and all.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I love fruit so pretty much any of these haha. Buuuut if I had to choose I guess I would have to go with Strawberries, or Watermelons. Maybe Pineapple. It just depends I guess!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I'm not to big on any of these Summer Fruits but if I had to pickI'd probably go with the Watermelon.

Argenta

Soul
Years
Actually FYI..Watermelon isn't fruit..it's vegetable!

strawberry! i prefer it as juice very cold juice not as a fruit

Canteloups is good but not my favorite

Peach Mmm same as Canty up there

Pineapple would be my choice of all those fruits but when you added other first thing came to my mind is MANGOOOOOOOO!!!! ^0^ <3 <3 <3 i love mango :3

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
There is a small selection that I like.... but Pineapple comes out on top, whether it has been blended into a fruit juice or not.

I would have thought banana would have been there, because that would have been my pick.

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
Pineapple! It's all cold and juicy and awesome!
Also plums! Man I love plums so much *o*

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I hate watermelon. With a passion. It's just so... watery and flavorless and sticky. Ew.

Strawberries all the way.

Back