• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Hey guys! I just started a Nuzlocke of this hack on my channel and I would love to have the creators YouTube channel or anything that I can use to credit him. Also, I'll leave the link to my channel so you can see the series so far.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Well, all this talk of editors and hacking has got me in a mood. So I downloaded and patched this game right up, and Im at the Mt Moon PokeCenter, and I splurged on the Magikarp because I went and edited my favorite little fish so his stats are a bit higher and he learns more moves. The kicker in all this is I also edited the move Splash to be a 10 power Water type Fury Swipes. I should have changed the name of Splash to Flop so it would make more sense for the attack description to say 'Flop and splash around with little effect.'

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
is this game complete, or where this beta ends?
All of Kanto is complete, and a little of Hoenn is, too. You can catch all PKMN in this hack, too.

Be aware that there are a couple of possible game breaking glitches you may or may not run into.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Can anyone figure out why I can't enter Naval Rock or any other place with legendaries? I see the hole to the cave, but it's like something is in the way? Maybe a movement permission is screwed up? I have already beat the game, but it still won't let me in. :/

Years
Can anyone figure out why I can't enter Naval Rock or any other place with legendaries? I see the hole to the cave, but it's like something is in the way? Maybe a movement permission is screwed up? I have already beat the game, but it still won't let me in. :/
Maybe Naval Rock event is still under construction by Diego. You know as the hack is still going on

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Maybe Naval Rock event is still under construction by Diego. You know as the hack is still going on
I figured it out. I had to change the movement permissions in Advance map. After I did that, I could enter and catch all of them. :D

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Does anyone know why the Dream Eater move tutor is blocking my entrance to the Viridian City PKMN Center? It's really inconvenient to have to go back to Pallet to heal up when Im training near Viridian Forest.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
My apologies. Due to my lack if interest I mistakenly named Suicune as Diego :embarrass
So you mistook this for CrystalDust? xD

I figured it out. I had to change the movement permissions in Advance map. After I did that, I could enter and catch all of them. :D
That's not really what you should be doing, though o.O

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
If he wanted to lock it, he could have. Besides, it was a mistake in the game he forgot to fix so I fixed it.
Of course, but since there was a blocking movement permission, don't you think it was there for a reason?
Unless Suicune actually mentioned that this was a bug he forgot to fix?
But if that was the case, he would surely fix it himself...

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Of course, but since there was a blocking movement permission, don't you think it was there for a reason?
Unless Suicune actually mentioned that this was a bug he forgot to fix?
But if that was the case, he would surely fix it himself...

I honestly DO think he forgot to add permission to walk into the cave. The event works fine and he even said that ALL pokemon are obtainable in game. Without going into the cave, that wouldn't have been the case.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
This hack is awesome! You've really changed some stuff from FireRed! I will definitely play this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back