• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2016
Great work, but are all the Gym Leader/Elite Four/Pokemon Event Changes in the docs allready included?

blue

gucci
Years
Great work, but are all the Gym Leader/Elite Four/Pokemon Event Changes in the docs allready included?

Well in the next release which is being released early this week (Tue/Wed) will include all eight Gym Leaders of Kanto, the Elite Four & The first Gym of Hoenn which is now Norman.

Quick Update:

Here's a couple of images from the next release (Hoenn)
Hoenn1.png

Aqua.png

Hoenn2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Another question, are you able to implement Hoenn music? Like Route and City tracks, and Battle Themes?
Edit: Also will Frontier Brains be in too?

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Hey suicune, cool update! But i think that normans gym doesn't need stairs to get on it....what i mean is that the gym normally is on the same level as the rest of the city, except wally's house which indeed needs stairs to reach it

blue

gucci
Years
Hey suicune, cool update! But i think that normans gym doesn't need stairs to get on it....what i mean is that the gym normally is on the same level as the rest of the city, except wally's house which indeed needs stairs to reach it

Yeah, I'm not sure why it's been designed like that since atif mapped it but I think it looks better like that rather than having it all on one level.

blue

gucci
Years
Another question, are you able to implement Hoenn music? Like Route and City tracks, and Battle Themes?
Edit: Also will Frontier Brains be in too?

Music: Hopefully, if I can figure out how to actually do it seeing how it looks complicated but it's something that I would like to include
Frontier Brains: Not sure as of this moment.

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Woah, it's moved to Progressing Hacks!
I thought this thread is disappeared!
It moved here because it's too much to be a side-project, right?
That's right, it's too much to be a side-project!

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Yeah, noticed too, here, I made fanbar for ya!
It's not good, but it can be used. :)
picture.php

HTML:
[IMG]http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=8276&pictureid=66355[/IMG]

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Hey suicune as i've said to Atif you could add the frontier brains as "special " trainers scattered around hoenn and if you beat them all you could get a special pokemon as a reward...

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Once I'll see the new beta that might come out today, I'll choose Squirtle as my starter, I choose Charmander too much, and it's cool that you can do Hoenn as well! Hope it gets fully complete!

blue

gucci
Years
Wow, two regions in one game? Sounds cool! When do you think this will be fully finished?

I'll be away from Saturday for a week but I've passed the ROM back to atif so hopefully he can finish things off and get it released if it hasn't been by Saturday but we're hoping for this week.

Hey suicune as i've said to Atif you could add the frontier brains as "special " trainers scattered around hoenn and if you beat them all you could get a special pokemon as a reward...

Yeah, I mean since they were included and exclusive to RSE there's no reason to leave them out. There wont be a battle frontier as Ash493 mentioned it would just be too much work, they will however be implemented in the later cities of Hoenn in different locations.

Yeah, noticed too, here, I made fanbar for ya!
It's not good, but it can be used. :)
picture.php

HTML:
[IMG]http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=8276&pictureid=66355[/IMG]

Thats great, thanks! I'll add it to the OP. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years

I'll be away from Saturday for a week but I've passed the ROM back to atif so hopefully he can finish things off and get it released if it hasn't been by Saturday but we're hoping for this week.

You mean the final release will be on one week ? or is it a beta ?
Also will you change the titlescreen ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back