• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(IC) Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gelius Prowers - Team Skyward
Courage Berry

I was in low motivation. No tricks... Nothing. Then the Quilava came next to me. He said:

"Eat this and join us when you get your head together."

I chill down the spine. The Quilava just talked. I could not believe in this.

"He... He... He... He talked?" I mumble. Then i eat the berry.

Suddenly i got better of spirit. I start to follow them.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
Years

Clair Jones | Gold Team

Clair walked around a little more before coming to the conclusion she was lost. Darn it! Maybe I should have stayed with the group after all. She looked at Jaws, the Garchomp just as happy as can be. She had yet to tell him that they were lost, mainly because she didn't want to admit it. After cutting through a few bushes, she started to hear voices ahead of her. "C'mon Jaws. This way!"

"Gar!" The Pokémon replied, following happily after it's trainer. However, all she managed to find was her teammates from the beginning of her journey. Of course, they probably didn't even remember her, after all, they had left her behind. She was upset but she decided to speak up. "Thanks for leaving me behind you guys." She said.

Last edited:
Years
Giant's Lament

Avaith started to follow Morty until he stopped, sniffing the air, he ran up ahead of the group to the mouth of a cave. He waited a few moments until Light emerged from the darkness. The two begin conversing for a moment before Light returns back into the cave. Avaith sits down as the others catch up to him while Light returns with Shadoan and Irek in tow. "Well, at least we made it out." Shadoan was speaking with Irek until he notices his group and team was awaiting on him until Avaith jumped into his arms, dropping the King charm and starts to lick his cheek. "Missed me that bad, did ya?" He petted Avaith's head and returned him to his pokeball along with Light. "Is everyone alright?" He asked, dusting the dirt from his pant's as he pulled out a canteen of water and takes a sip, only to discover he was almost out; he would have to lead the group to a mountain spring somewhere on their climb through the path.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Shadoan return

As Shadoan came from the ground, Avaith started to lick his cheek.

After that Shadoan asks:

"Is everyone alright?"

"Well... We were attacked by Phantom Organization executive and goons, my brother took my Tyranitar, i found that Gold before leaving broke my Pokeradar, but without counting with that... We are fine." I say.

"What happened on the underground?" I ask

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Years
Giant's Lament

"I'm fine... It was a trapped organized by some of the wild pokemon, unto which I find pretty bizarre. I mean the wild pokemon here in Lethia don't get along to organize such a feat..." Shadoan walks over to Luke and Kelden. "The berries out of your system guys?" Shadoan asks, waving the Jing charm infront of them, hoping to get a response. Shadoan's ears perked up as he heard a young womans voice, Irek took notice as well and looked for the source. "Thanks for leaving me behind you guys." Shadoan looked back at Morty, Cabbage, Luke, Kelden, Gelius and Avaith. "Whose up to earn a few more badge components?"

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
What is that voice...

Shadoan was fine... Things were not too bad...

I heard a girly voice... Was not Maya... Neither Cabbage...

Shadoan asked if who was ready to gain badge components... I raise my arm. "I need to be at your level guys... even i doubt you can beat me..."

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
Something that needs not be expanded upon, and a new member? YEAH!

The man with the freaky Iast name:
Mortimer Slartibartfast

Finally! Something good happened for once! I felt like jumping into Shadoan's arms myself, but the repercussions stopped me short of ready stance. Besides, Avaith needed that little moment.

"Is everyone alright?"

Before I could even answer Gelius spewed off into some tangent, from what I can assume was a single breath as well. My hand promptly smacked my forehead, and I then looked at Absol. He was staring at some girl.

"Thanks for leaving me behind."

We left someone behind? All I can remember not doing before Lethia was turning off the faucet in my hotel room in Olivine.

"Uh oh."

Meanwhile...

"Oh god, it's spreading!"

There was an explosion and the sound of glass raining on the pavement.

"Who left the faucet on?!"

Blaring sirens grew closer as the hotel, soon to be bathed in flames, endangered the people of Olivine. Let this be a lesson.

I shrugged and gave a hearty reply to Shadoan's suggestion of preying upon the new contestants:

"Hell yeah!"

Gelius' input though, kinda took me off guard:

"I need to be at your level guys... even i doubt you can beat me..."

Where did that come from, and is there a distinct lack of punctuation there? Oh, right, he had that green berry. What was Avaith thinking?!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Luke Clifford - Team Gold

With a low grunt I wake up, snapping my head sideways frantically as I quickly gather in my surroundings. I wasn't here moments ago. Luckily for me I'm still alive, and still surrounded by the team. Hoping to play it off as if I was aware the whole time I randomly nod my head as people talk, still feeling a little bit dizzy. Kelden appears to have been in a similar state as well. So now, I have no idea where we are, or what we're doing, but it looks... Pleasant. Oh the sarcasm is rich today.

"So. Where exactly are we?" I ask sheepishly. I expected an answer like, 'oh we're just about to enter somewhere I've never heard of,' or, 'you've been with us the whole time, we're here,' and then I wouldn probably be more confused than I was before. Still I can't really help that.

Without haste I pull out a small bottle of water and gulp it down after feeling a deep thirst. I must have been gone a while for me to be this thirsty, and hungry too. I wonder what happened?

I understand that we are headed to a giant floaty rock but I'm still not certain whether we found a way to get there. Actually, the last thing I remember is talking to Shadaon about the very matter. I guess it can't hurt to question it further, right?

"If you also don't mind me asking, which you don't, I think... How are we getting to giant floaty rock base thing?" I awkwardly smile.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Questions...

As i heard the conversation, Luke woke up from trance. Good for him... I look to Lucario.

"Yay! They woke up!" Said Lucario.

"And you are happy why?" I said.

"If you also don't mind me asking, which you don't, I think... How are we getting to giant floaty rock base thing?" Said Luke.

"I don't know but you won the title: 'The question of the day'!" I said with sarcasm.

The Pokegear was ringing because i got a message. I read the message. "The Shadows are following you." Then the message was deleted. Creepy...

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Years
Giant's Lament

"Where in Giants Lament, going towards Gaia's Heart, a massive set of floating islands over an active volcanic vortex, spinning out of controls like my father's old record player playing the golden oldies. The reason as to why we are going is-" A loud boom could be heard as the team looks up and spots a giant ball of dark energy flying over their heads, aging everything in its path. "THAT, That's why we are going... The moment we remove THAT, the moment we can reassure our safety and our survivability. You wanted this alliance for my ability to keep us alive and my knowledge of Lethia and my knowledge does not extend to giants balls of energy, aging crap out of no where. In fact, it should not even be happening, nor should the pokemon here be as organized as they are. I am making the best decision I can to ensure our survival and that energy thing is going to be a problem, so we are going there to find the cause and if possible, stop it... As for how we get there, we're going to fly there, if you have a flying pokemon, you should be fine, If not, we'll share." Shadoan paused a moment and looked over his shoulder to discover their team being discovered by Clair's Team. "... Oh right..... blast, I gave away our position...... WE, TEAM GOLD AND TEAM SKYWARD CHALLENGE YOU TO A POKEMON BATTLE FOR 8 BADGE COMPONENTS!!! UNLESS SOMEONE DEFORMS FROM YOUR TEAM, THEN MAKE IT 10!!!!!"

Years
(Hedgie, we have waited for your response, but we cannot keep waiting. I apologize. If you decide to return, drop me a PM and we can try again.)

Giant's Lament

Just as Shadoan issued a challenge, a pitfall opens up beneath Clair's team, including Clair herself. Forcing them to fall down and slide into the catacombs and tunnels that lay beneath Lethia. "I SAID 30 METERS YOU DUMBASS, NOT 25!!!!" Shadoan looks up to see a trainer, clothed in black stomping the ground. The moment he notices his discover, he runs like hell. "... Luke, as your allied partner, I suggest we chase after the suspicious man who is trying to off us... Irek?" The green Pikachu turned to Shadoan as he grinned. "Sic'em." "With pleasure." Irek grinned the same nasty smile as he hops from Shadoan's shoulder and runs after their common foe.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

I'm a still a bit unsure of where I am or how I got here. I suppose I should just accept it? Pfft, me accept it? Okay... Maybe? My head hurts, I need a nap.

"... Luke, as your allied partner, I suggest we chase after the suspicious man who is trying to off us... Irek?" The green Pikachu turned to Shadoan as he grinned. "Sic'em." "With pleasure." Irek grinned a nasty smile and runs after some suspicious guy Shadaon just mentioned. Huh, hang on weren't there some people there just before? I feel like we're in a game of zelda and I'm the helpless princess zelda and me and Link (Shadaon) are chasing down Ganandorf, although I highly doubt that that is what is happening right now. To be honest I don't know what to say or do, apart from chase some guy. Why are we chasing him? I don't know, don't ask me! I think I'm going insane.

I think you should shut up!

*Sigh*

.... (staaaaaaaareeeeee.....)....

Thank you!
'Welcome.'

"Yeah sure. Chase down... guy... Do... Something?" I sloppily raise my fist in the air but find it flopping back to my side, slapping me in the ribs as it drops down. Good grief...

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Distraction

Now was me who was distracted. I wasn't paying attention. Pichu shocks me. Now i was all concentrated. The Rainbow Wing fell from my bag.

"Hey Pichu! Why that?" I said. I saw the Rainbow Wing on the ground. "Oops! Its better i get this before i lose it." I grabbed it and put on my thinks.

Luke was raising his fist for something. I look at them. My mind was all 'What happened?'. I grab Metagross Pokeball (that i always bring in emergencies), but then i thought it would be good to keep it for myself. So grabbed both Sceptile and Blaziken's pokeball and observed everything with attention.

When the pieces gathered back together, I discovered why Pichu shocked me. Something was happening. To make sure i started my strategy.

"Blaziken, Sceptile, Lucario! Follow Irek! Discover what the f*** is happening." I try to contact Mark, to see if his is still in Lethia. No signal of him. I tried to contact Professor Elm to put me in contact with Gold or any of the others. He had no clue of the others. Having in consideration that Jotho is on complete disaster right now, i had no one to call to look for them. So yeah, its a pretty hard situation.

"I hope my plan works..." I said.

Pokemon Party:
Spoiler:

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
Okay, maybe more than an hour or two...

The man with the freaky Iast name:
Mortimer Slartibartfast

Oh, I've been waiting for this. Beating up people and taking their money is one of my favorite pastimes. Although, it'll be badge components this time around, but I can't complain. My accompaniment to Shadoan's declaration however, wasn't exactly, fitting:

"Yeah, what he said!"

I could feel the shame emanating from Absol.

"Sorry buddy."

His expression didn't change, but eh. We have more important things at hand, like that, spinning, black, orb of death...

God, that thing is scary. The fact that it's aging junk is even worse. A quick burst of light caught my attention.

Holy crap! Did a Pidgey just get caught in that?

A pile of conspicuously bird shaped bones clattered to the rock.

Oh... That's not good.

We really got let off easy there. The pitfall seemed a bit tasteless considering Shadoan, but who am I to talk? Maybe the guy up there absolutely loves them? It's not the strangest obsession I've encountered.

"Sic' em."

Irek leapt off of Shadoan's shoulder, and pursued the inappropriately dressed figure (black in midday?).

"Well," I began, "this is nice and all, but, uh, have we forgotten about that?!"

I pointed at the ball. It continued unabated, much to my fairly panicked chagrin. Luke lazily slapped himself in the side, which was unrelated but still there. It was the most notable thing he's done in a while, so I can't complain.

Years
Giant's Lament - AFTER HIM!!!

Shade turned back to Mortimer. "Our attacker is going in the same direction the giant ball of energy came from. There's a good chance he's behind it." Shadoan chases after Irek. Running past the passages and path's, Shadoan starts to pass rotating/floating rocks until he catches up to Irek, with a black hat in his paw, watching the grunt get away on a flying Dragonite.

~{Gaia's Heart}~
Upon arriving, there are hundreds and hundreds of floating stones. Rotating, spining, suspended in mid air, boulders even as out over a massive vortex of magma and fire are islands, levitating and containing dragon pokemon nests as the wild ones guard their young, hunt for food and scout the area for remaining dangers. Shadoan catches his breath and chuckles. "As majestic as we remember it, right?" Irek turns back and smiles. "Yeah, it is." Shadoan then turned to his team and friends as he took a deep breath and sighed. "Alright, this is Gaia's Heart! One of the few wonders here in Lethia you will never find anywhere else in the world! The magnetic field around here constantly rejects the earth's own magnetic field, both the north and south poles, thus the stones and islands around this area start to levitate due to this phenomenon. If any chunks of this amazing precious rock that's affected by the fields here reaches an incredibly high altitude, you will have a super storm on your hands.... The only last fact I will give about this place is that it's home to almost all of Lethia's wild dragon popu-" "SHADOAN! Down there....." Irek get's him to cut his lecture as he points down towards a base with a canon like object mounted on top of the largest building. The base was on the lowest rock, near the inferno of the vortex as Shadoan lines up the cannons direction with where the ball of energy is going and he smiles wide. "Well, at least we don't HAVE to go to heroes loft anymore for information. I think we found the source."

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Gaia's Heart

Shadoan started to talk about the mountain. I simply ignored some of the information and analyzed my information. Gaia's Heart seemed normal. Why write an information and there is nothing happening at the final point? Maybe the information is fake.

"Oh come on! My info is fake! Blaziken can you burn this paper?" Blaziken nods and starts to burn the paper.

Irek talked to warn Shadoan. I looked down and i saw something. Definitely wasn't Phantom Organization. But who was?

I look down and i see a Dorito. But it doesn't make sense, because Gold already left and Diamond is too lazy to do hiking. Pichu saw my puzzled face. He calls my attention to what was going to happen. No Heroes Loft huh? Shadoan is a guy who changes the plans quickly. So i had an idea.

I grab Unfezant, Crobat, Wingull and Noctowl's pokeballs and i throw them. "I need you four to watch arround the mountain. Good luck." Crobat, Unfezant, Wingull and Noctowl nodded and flew away.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

Upon arriving at the oh so mysterious 'Gaias Heart,' suitably named for it's central location and floaty things, Kelden sensed an incredible force almost immediately. I believe we have both regained full mobility and control over our own minds. It feels weird not being around for this long, so I plan to ask Shadaon what happened after camping in the forest (it's the last thing I can remember.)

If I recall all the events on my own, there was a huge energy explosion in the already ruined town which we managed to defend, and our mission was to collect badge pieces and stop the giant thing, thus forming what I like to call, 'The Golden Sky.' It's kind of cool, so don't judge me. It also appears that recently I have become far to relaxed and have found that the importance of my own goal has slipped from my mind. All I've been focused on is the energy and helping Shadaon, but why? I mean yeah he's a good leader, and he's fit, but that shouldn't mean anything. Well it shouldn't.

I need to get my head sorted. I need that wish and I need the government to collapse. If I was in charge, I mean yeah it'll be difficult but at least it would be better for everyone. Johto will be a better place. I just hope Cabbage still agrees..

Shadaon cuts his lecture short as he discovers the source of the energy coming from a large cannon like structure, and Gelius sends out several flying type pokémon. I seriously don't even understand how they haven't given up on him. If I was his flying type pokémon I'd fly away the moment I got out that pokéball. And where the hell does he keep them... Jesus christ. Speaking other pokémon, I haven't seen much of mine, and I'm starting to miss them a little. Well of course there's Kelden but he's always there. He is basically my alter half (laughs at the irony because lol plot twist).

I begin to survey the area as I would usually do upon a new arrival. I try to differ charges and what not, assuming that the magnetic field is as it is because of a mix of charges. I assumed one half of the rocks were positively charged and the other half were negative, thus they managed to remain in place... But that seemed like a fragile system. And plus, how are they even charged that way. I had to assumed there were alter forces at work, perhaps not human and Kelden suspects the same. I begin to list possible pokémon that can change charges...

Mareep evolution line, Plusle, Klink evolution line and Dedenne all can change things to a positive charge. Similarly, Electrike and Manectric, minum and Klink evolution line again can create a negative charge. Then, there are pokémon with magnet pull, including nosepass evolution line, and magnemite evolution line. My theory is that there are pokémon living here who are responsible for the rotation of rocks, however the only contradiction to that would be Shadaon's statement. He said that dragon pokémon live here, and unfortunately, there are no dragon types among those I've stated. So now I have no leads into this mystery. And it was such a good mystery too! I need more information.

I get a grip on Sky's (Skarmory) pokéball and click it open, allowing her to spread her wings majestically. We have enough flying type pokémon surveying the area but to be honest what good is surveying the area going to do. I'm excited by this place, and I just want to examine it!

"Shadaon, I want to survey the floating rocks and what kind of pokémon living here. I want to know whether there are any other pokémon here other than dragon types, and possibly find out the reason these stones float. Unless of course you have a reason already. Even if you do, I want to find a way to seize them and possibly drop one right on that cannon!" I say rushing and slurring my words enthusiastically.

Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Years
Gaia's Heart

Shadoan chuckled. "Be my guest. The nest's are located on the higher islands, any lower and the magma will cook the eggs." as he let Nate fly off, Cabbage looked onto the area and stood beside Shadoan, asking him how it was possible. "The rotating magma below is what causes the phenomena. There are chunks of magnetically charged rocks swirling within there and merging in an unstable balance that it creates a new form of magnetic pole our planet is not use too nor can it adapt too. So our planet rejects it and pushes it off the ground. How it's coming about is as good a guess as any, there have been scientists, explorers coming here for years on end to see how this stuff works." Shadoan releases Ulla from her ball as he looks for a nearby island to land on. "The melding of both magentic poles in a hot magma environment is the best explanation they have, they don't know how is started and don't know how it keeps this up... Some theorized it was electric pokemon, others theorized that there must be a legendary causing this and it's sleeping at the bottom of that rotating magma..."

Overhead, several of the islands contained Drugiddon's, Goodra's, Dragonites, and Salamances, caring for the younger dragons, bringing in meals from hunt's to feed them. Aside from the Dragon's, there were a few flying type pokemon, but only a couple of pidgeotto's, spearow's and.... Talonflames? Kalos region pokemon aren't exactly native to Lethia, so what was one or two of them doing here? Shadoan was grasping onto Ulla's Talons as she glided Shadoan down to the first island, with Irek in tow. He sent her back to pick up Cabbage and carry her down. From this point, Shadoan return's Ulla to her ball and starts to prepare the Sol Vines to be used to climb down in order to reach the mysterious base below their feet. Irek Scouts the base all the more to make sure they don't come creeping out to counter.

Last edited:
Years
Gaia's Heart-Surprise!

As Shadoan's feet touch the island, an explosion from the base is heard. The ground becomes unstable and starts sinking slowly back down into the vortexing magma. From the base 3 dragon pokemon take flight, carrying a massive black cube in their tow as one of them fly's by them, cutting the Sol Vine, cropping Cabbage below for Shadoan to catch in his arms. "OW!!!... crap, HEY, GELIUS!!! MORTIMER!!!! WE NEED SOME HELP MAN, THE ISLAND IS SINKING!!!!" Above the set of Islands, Luke encounters a stuffed, oddly shaped Dragonite.... revealing itself to be a human in a costume, a Charizard rushes by to pick him up and charge directly at Luke while the costumed perp pulls out a knife, ready to attack and fight to the death.

Back up to where Gelius and Mortimer were, they get encountered by a Salamance with a female lab coated trainer riding it's back and a Dragonite with a gruff looking man, pulling out a machete, ready top fight as well. ANoivern is seen above them all, carrying the massive black crate elsewhere, slowly trying to make it's escape with the goods.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Egg Trouble with Noivern

Someone challenged us but it wasn't Phantom Organization. If it was Phantom Organization, it was a male and not a female. Burglars i hate them.

They strike at me. I was almost ready to pull Flygon out but the Noivern made its way to take the egg i had.

"OH NO! Flygon come out!" Flygon came out and i ride his back. "Look up there!" Flygon looks and sees the egg. Flygon starts to growl before charging to Noivern. The Noivern evades. Flygon charges to him, this time hitting the Noivern. Then i catch the egg. But the Noivern wants the egg thinking that its his food. Flygon was determined to protect the egg. He lets me and the egg on the ground while he fights with Noivern. Both were using moves like Fly, Hyper Beam and Draco Meteor.

While that, Salamence strikes at me to help Noivern. Luckily, Lucario jumped in and use Flash Canon. Then tries for an Ice Punch but it failed.

I need to protect the egg...

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back