• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Your aversion towards using the word god, and how you react whenever I mention god.
Ah, not quite, i'm Agnostic.
It's the belief and disbelief in any and all gods and deities.
Haha, let's keep it that way. X)

I've gotten glass stuck in the bottom knuckle of my middle finger before.
And my foot. And leg... anyway!
Stitches? I've gotten stitches in my head only... about... five times?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ive luckily never had stitches. I imagine it hurting a lot though, Ive luckily managed to avoid serious injuries,which I guess is a relief considering how clumsy I am

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
Yes and no. I'd rather just deal with not being able to feel them completely than have to tell anyone offline. x;
Same haha. My best friend managed to break three bones before she turned ten. I don't understand how. >_> Actually, I might have fractured one of my toes a while ago. Never seen a doctor, so I can't be sure. [:

@Roc
Ah, okay. What do you mean by my "reaction", though?
I just was reading about it. Makes sense, I guess.
Haha sounds good. ;D

Edit:
Stitches in your tongue? D; Ouch.

I've had them at least four times, three of which were incisions from surgeries. Possibly four, depending on if they used stitches when I had a nissen fundoplication done when I was really young. Acid reflux I:

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Dipu:
Ouch.

@Slender:
Haha, never you mind kid. X)

Anyway, listening to some music from I Fight Dragons, and recognising some of the sounds.
And by some, I mean most. I'm getting mixed feelings from this actually. xI

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Have never suffered any serious injuries. Just a lot of scars, bruises, and some dislocations from my shoulders. Considering the stuff I do in my spare time I'm kind of surprised I haven't broken a bone yet.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know how to respond to that.

Why are you listening to it, then?

@Dipu
Oh? :c
I'm about to read about that now.

My friends know most stuff about me, though there are things I prefer to keep to myself. I know people would judge me because of those things.
One thing I generally keep from people is that, as a kid, my parents considered putting me on meds for anxiety. I was a wreck of a child. [X I'm thankful that I've outgrown most of that stuff.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Hmm... looks like you guys are talking about injuries & medical conditions, hmm?

The only real injury I've ever gotten was a buckle fracture in my left wrist. That's pretty much it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm back.
Injuries : My knee bone lost his initial position after taking a lot of hits from soccer plays and i had to get an operation or cut it. Now, i can't run as fast as before and my walking is weird.
What is Royal Pains?

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Never heard of it until now. It's about some guy who gets fired from his old job after the guy he was taking care of died and he moves on to the Hamptons and becomes a doctor there.

That's what I'm getting based off of it's Wikipedia page.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Saw House a couple of times. Funny show, House is awesome.

Never saw Walking Dead, looks meh. Might watch it one day...maybe..

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Haha, exactly my reasoning for posting that. It's hard to explain, so I won't.
Meh, it's more nostalgia then anything.

@Dipu:
Oi, yeah, talking to somebody on the internet can be better then irl in some aspects.

Royal Pains? House? Psych? Hell yeah!
I haven't seen The Walking Dead, is it that good?
Anyone watch White Collar?

I don't really have any major health issues.
I shake slightly because of an idiotic habit I had a while ago pertain to food, but that has gradually gotten better and is almost gone now.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
A few times, but only when someone else was watching it. [:

Forgot to mention that I have a jaw problem, as well. It'll probably require surgery in the future, to fix it. Considering I've only had it for a few years, it's progressing particularly quickly, so the worse it gets, the sooner it will need to be fixed. T: Plus a bunch of random stuff like asthma, acid reflux, etc.

Augh. I have all of the music on my computer playing on shuffle. I keep having to skip Christmas music that someone else put on here. >_>

@Roc
...So, if I'm understanding that post correctly, you said that so I would stop talking to you?

I'm not quite sure as to what you're referring to there, but because of what my guess is, you're beginning to worry me, my friend. :c

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's not that Rocco. I guess I just don't mind people on the internet knowing that sort of stuff cause they can't exactly change their treatment of me if they knew the truth, whereas irl, they can. Make any sense?

I actually have never seen Royal Pains, I only asked to see if someone else did, and their opinion of it. Never saw White Collar either, but I will eventually.

And yes, Walking Dead is good! Just be prepared for a lot of suspense.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I forgot to say that my asthma is really a badass one 'cause i have a pocket of air or something in my lung. And i have short-sightedness too, that's why i wear and will wear glasses 'til i die.
My life is soooo sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back