• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oh my Arceus that's a lot of water types. Could you roll it one more time,but this time,use the national dex option. I'm gonna play through a Soul Silver Hack,forgot to mention that :p

I atually saw that, but I wasn't sure which Pokemon were in the hack so i just put Johto to be on the safe side :C

Wigglytuff
Troh
Fearow
Seviper
Hitmonlee
Sawsbuck

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
I know I may be like a distant parent to this challenge, but the rules state that you must use the Pokemon you were given if they fall within your restrictions. Please read the rules next time c: Thank you

actually,I'll confirm the first team. rain dance here I come.

Years
Finally got back my computer so I can do this challenge! Anyways my official team will be:
Seadra, Poliwrath, Fearow, Gengar, Golduck, and Clefable

I should be able to get all of them - I ll use horsea as my starter so I can get seadra first.

What I did today was:

- I got my new starter partner horsea - and made my rival choose charmander so I can have at least some easy training for horsea :D
-I battled my rival twice and beat him easily. I also captured spearow.
-Went through the Viridian forest - Using only spearow so he gained a little bit of exp and leveled up a little bit.
- I went on and take on Brock and defeat him with ease using my horsea.
-Went through Mt. Moon and captured clefairy - I ll keep it as that untill she learns some more useful moves than I ll evolve her.
- I came to Cerulean city in which I battled my rival again - and beat him again - I ll do some more training and than I ll try to take on Misty.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Name: SoulJoker
Game: Pokemon Black 2
Number of Pokemon: 6
NFEs: No
Restrictions: No Pokemon with a base stat under 450. No Bug types either.

Edit: 6 instead of 5 pokemon

Last edited:
Years
I just beat Cythia, but I'm not my PC, so I will post final Update later...

Still, I like this challenge, so there is another sign-up:

Name: Janp
Game: Blaze Black
Restrictions: At least 1 Pokemon, that can learn Surf and 1 that can learn Fly

Dark Zapdos

Arose from Darkness
Years
Name: Dark Zapdos
Game: leaf green
Number of Pokemon: 5
Restrictions: At least 1 Pokemon, that can learn Surf and 1 that can learn Fly also no grass type as i will use bulbasaur as starter.

Years
Your team:

Walrein
Zapdos
Jolteon
Gigalith
Blaziken
Blastoise

Sorry, but can you reroll it? There are 2 Starters and 1 Legendary, so it won't be a challenge for me...

Dark Zapdos:

022.gif

110.gif

107.gif

108.gif

139.gif

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Sure, here it is:
Lickitung
Gallade
Mandibuzz
Donphan
Tyranitar
Purugly

Also no one has rolled my team yet D:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
Name: Gravity
Game: BlazeBlack
NFEs: Doesn't matter
Restrictions: No legendaries, and no two pokemon of the same type. Thanks!

Years
It's not too late to join right?
Name: CharDon
Game:White 2
Pokemon:You choose how many.
Restrictions:Only pokemon from the Unova national dex please. Please no legendaries or NFEs.

Dark Zapdos

Arose from Darkness
Years
Dark Zapdos:
073.gif

sorry to be a pain but, I just realised I would have 3 posion types, so can i have a reroll on weezing please.

edit: sorry chardon here is your team :

Simisear

Elgyem

Conkeldurr

Crustle

Chandelure

Gigalith

Last edited:
Years
Thanks, can you re-roll victreebel empoleon tauros and ambipom?
You cannot ask for a re-roll unless it either a. does not follow your original restrictions b. violates the rules or c. is not available in the game you are playing. It din't go against any of your restrictions, and none of those Pokemon violates the rule. Are they unavailable in your game? Otherwise you use the Pokemon you originally received. These are the rules, please read them before joining.

can i have a reroll on omastar please as its a bit late game for me to train
Not unless all of your other Pokemon are unavailable until late in the game

452.gif
604.gif
142.gif
006.gif

Dark Zapdos:
073.gif

Hope all roll are ok :)
This re-roll does not count for anyone unless there was a real problem with the original

sorry to be a pain but, I just realised I would have 3 posion types, so can i have a reroll on weezing please.
Part of the challenge, dude.

Please, please, please I've repeated myself way too much throughout this thread and updated the rules multiple times to make it easier to understand that you all must read the rules. There is no re-roll unless your restrictions have been ignored, the Pokemon given to you is a legendary that has a BST of over 580, or you cannot obtain the Pokemon in-game. (I'll allow the re-roll for the guy who wanted more of a challenge because this is supposed to be a challenge)

Dark Zapdos

Arose from Darkness
Years
=WeightyWillBill;7833891]You cannot ask for a re-roll unless it either a. does not follow your original restrictions b. violates the rules or c. is not available in the game you are playing. It din't go against any of your restrictions, and none of those Pokemon violates the rule. Are they unavailable in your game? Otherwise you use the Pokemon you originally received. These are the rules, please read them before joining.

Not unless all of your other Pokemon are unavailable until late in the game

This re-roll does not count for anyone unless there was a real problem with the original

Part of the challenge, dude.

sorry weightywillbill i will use the ones first roll for me

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
Gravity:

Hope all roll are ok :)

This is beautiful, except I believe in BlazeBlack Serperior is Dragon/Grass, and Salamance is Dragon, and I asked for no two same types, so could you re-roll one of them? Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back