• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm Keldeo VI

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hiiii! Keldeo is awesome; I used to use it all the time in competitive battling; it's pretty fast and super strong to boot. :3

Welcome to the forums Matt, and I hope thing are to your liking here so far! And I hope that we can learn more about you soon; don't be shy on getting to know us anytime you wish too, and we'll welcome you with big open arms! Mmm, and yeah, I hope to see you around the forums; feel free to make yourself at home. <33

Till then, cheerio, and have a great Wednesday! Hope we can meet again sometime; I look forward to it. <33

Years
Keldeo is a pretty cool little horse isn't it? Anyways, welcome to the forums Matt! Hope everything is going well for you.

As Dragon said, don't hesitate to tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you as a member and also show you potential favorite sections for you. We have a lot of great topics you can take part in so I'm sure there's something you like. And do stick around because you'll soon realize how friendly everyone on PC is because we are a forum that loves to have fun and accept each other as we are.

Have a great time and hopefully I can get to know you. And if you ever need any help with anything you can always ask any staff member in the bolded names. See you around, Matt! And have a nice day.

- Hikamaru

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
I'm Keldeo. Or Matt as some people call me.

Hey Keldeo,

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Nice username, I especially like the VI at the end - it adds a nice little flair to your username. ;)

Keldeo is one of the Pokemon that I find myself repeatedly using in the competitive scene, mainly because it's just so good and viable. You can run Specs, CM, Life Orb or even a Salac set if I recall correctly.

Why don't you give us a little bit more information about yourself, it'll help in getting to know you better. Hobbies/Interests and anything else you'd feel comfortable sharing would help out with the future welcomes too.

Either way, be sure to familiarize yourself with the forums around here, and check out ORAS to stay up to date with Pokemon's newest generation.

Feel free to VM/PM me if you want to chat or drop a question, I'd be more than happy to chat or help. Hope you'll stick around, and have a fun time here on PC! ^~^

Back