• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey people!

bladerunner17

bladerunner17
Years
Hi guys, I'm new to pic, joined for the trading boards actually. First game I played was crystal, but I have played every game since gen 1. Favourite Pokemon at the moment is Tyranitar and favourite starter charmander. Hope to get to know people and just have a good time 😄

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Welcome. Started with red and gold is my favorite. I hope you find many friends here :3

Ash Ketchum 11

Hey blade runner. (Btw that was a good odd movie)
Anyways good luck finding some fun places!

Years
Welcome, welcome, welcome! It is so nice to see you here, Bladerunner and I'm sure you'll be happy to joined PC today because we are probably the coolest Pokemon forum you have ever seen.

Crystal is a pretty solid game to start off with, but at least you managed to play every other game out there. A true Pokemon fan in my opinion is one who tries everything and knows how to appreciate Pokemon just as they are. Nice fave you have in Tyranitar, it's quite a prominent threat competitively and its design does scream "badass" to the point it became a fan favorite. Charmander is pretty cool too, Kanto didn't exactly have my fave starters but I understand why they are heavily loved, because they were the originals after all.

And I'm sure we'd all love to get to know you, so don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message whenever you'd like to chat! Won't hurt to delve a bit deeper into your interests. Have fun and I'll be sure to see you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Years
Hi bladerunner17! Welcome welcome, although my post is slightly late. D8

I started with gen 1 so aages back. Crystal's an awesome game to start with given the amazing sprites and extensive gameplay - definitely a favorite of mine. Anything you're here to do? If it's primarily Pokemon discussions then of course you'll find lots to occupy yourself with. ^_^ There's also trading, battling, roleplaying, and so on.. so most bases are covered here.

Hope you have a fantastic time! See you around.

Back