• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
That's the last ounce of mercy you'll see from Elene. Savor it, Khawill. d:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Lili & Khawill- no drugsdealing here please! c: just kidding I really laughed when Frio wanted to give 100 dollars for a simple map xD

Khawill

<3
Years
Well to him it literally is nothing, most of his money from his job went to his sister, and he never bought anything for himself so to him it's just paper.

Now that map on the other hand, that map will get him somewhere where he can buy himself writing utensils, the most valuable item in existence :D

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Wolfy and Lili - I love you guys <3

OHMYGODILOVEYOUTOOSOOOOOOOOMUCHIWASJUSTGOINGTOSAYBUTITHOUGHTYOU'DLAUGHATMEIFIDIDSOIDIDN'TBUTYOUDIDSONOWIAMSECUREENOUGHTOSAYIT

*cough, cough, ahem*

Ah well, thanks anyways. Here, have one of these!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nice page-breaking there. Most men just buy a Ferrari, but you did something a little different with it.

Hmm...the punishments must not be very severe for revealing one's Youkai form, if Nami breaks her disguise so easily. Is it even possible to get kicked out of the Academy?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

SU Homeroom teacher:

Name: Ryuu Higoroshi

Nickname: Higoroshi-Sensei

Specie: Unknown

~~~~~~~~

Appearence:
32394.jpg

Personality:
Ryuu finished his study two years ago and became a likable teacher. Students really liked him since he really seemed to understand them, which isn't weird since Higoroshi-sensei is still very young. Ryuu joined Youkai Academy this year to teach the class 3C and even became their homeroom teacher. Before Youkai Academy he was teacher on a high school in the human world, but find it very boring there. Ryuu likes to interfere into fights of students, ofcourse he won't fight along, he'll just pull them away from each other. It's unknown which Youkai specie Ryuu is, this is simply because he never shows his powers nor does he show his form. Also, Ryuu used to be a student from Youkai Academy, so the headmaster knows him pretty well. Ryuu won't tell about his time on Youkai Academy though, it remains a secret just like his past. Maybe he'll show more of himself later when he thinks his students are trust worthy.

History: unknown

Weakness: because his Youkai specie isn't revealed, his weaknesses are unknown as well (don't worry, he won't attend fights anyway)

Other: Ryuu has no girlfriend

Code: Melon Strawberry

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Wolf: I've been hearing a lot 'bout your character. I think it would be interesting if Takumi & Solo met up later. Maybe it'll make the day more interesting. Think about it while Takumi continues to speak with Nami. :)

Khawill

<3
Years
Solo has fighting competitions
MJ has dancing competitions
Nami feeds off human blood
Takumi is full of human blood
Kion may still have human blood
Elene loves attention
Kaiko is trouble
Frio is rather hopeless

What do they have in common that will unite them into a friend group?

Well its obviously a crap ton of fights! I think we need a day 1 battle royal in the mall, first Frio and Solo, then Elene jumps in, then Kaiko, then MJ gets pulled in, then just when Takumi comes to break the fight up with Nami, Frio says something stupid that restarts the whole thing, with everyone jumping in as time goes on.

Or we could go to class like normal students.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene has a weapon.

By the end of it, everybody would have a few less limbs.

Khawill

<3
Years
I think I'm going to read all of you guys' characters in various actors voices.
Elene: Angelina Jolie
MJ: MJ
Nami: Voice actor of Kairi from KH
Takumi: Morgan Freedman or Mark Webber (Your choice :D)
Kaiko: Emma Watson
Kion: Leonardo Dicaprio
Solo: Chewbacca
Frio: Michael Cera

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
To be fair, Ryuu does have an off-putting tattoo on his face. "Nautiljon" sounds like some kind of gang to me.

Back