• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What OS do you use?

Reck

?????
Years
  • Age 29
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
I currently use windows vista, but am contemplating whether or not to switch to 7.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
I'm on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit edition, but I'm planning to dualboot a Linux distro soon as well.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Triple booting Snow Leopard, Lion, and Win 7 Ultimate on my Macbook, and dual booting Win 7 Ultimate and Lion on my PC. Hackintosh FTW

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Just installed Windows 7 over Windows XP for like the 10th time because I wanted to use the new Msn. I'll be downgrading again pretty soon tho.

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I'm currently using the Windows Seven Ultimate 64-bit Operating System and I love it. No problems with security, ease of use and enhanced visual aesthetics make it a worthwile Operating System in my opinion.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2019
I had a dual boot of windows 7 home premium 64-bit and Ubuntu 10.10, but windows kept on getting the same virus over and over, which made me have to format the hard drive and try to reinstall windows. reinstalling did not work, so then I put Ubuntu 10.10 on as the primary OS. Then when 11.04 came out, I spent like 18-20 hours upgrading (The time was a combination of my crappy AT&T Internet connection, which is 3 megs, but it does not get that, and Ubuntu server stress). The Desktop Environments I have are GNOME, KDE, LXDE, XFCE, and Unity. I mostly use GNOME. though. I got all of the desktop environments from Synaptic.

To sum that up, I have Ubuntu 11.04.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Windows Vista for me! But now I kinda want to upgrade it to Windows 7, but I don't have the money to ;-;

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Vista. I wanted to downgrade to Windows XP(I have the disc) but I do not know how to do it and my mum being such a worrywart. Therefore, I am staying with Vista (for now).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
I have Windows XP Professional on this computer, and on my netbook I have Ubuntu 10.10 and Windows 7 Starter. As for my less-commonly used computers, my old laptop has Windows XP Home edition, and my Pionex computer has Windows 98.

Back