• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what's your fav, entei,suicune,raiku, or absol, and what would you choose?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2008
tell me what legendary pokemon you would choose,entei,raiku,suicune and absol? absol is one of them, would you believe. WOW! never knew that! in this thread, post what you would rather choose out of the 4, if not 3.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I prefer Entei x3
He's so wuvely and furry~

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Where did you come up with that? Absol is not a legendary.

I like Raikou, just because it looks cool.

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
Years
Arcanine is classified as legendary only because it's rare. But in retro-spect no, Arcanine is not a legendary either.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Out of all the dog Pokemon, Arcanine is definitely my favorite. In terms of the three legendary dogs, Suicune.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2008
Absol is not a legendary. Arcanine is/was :P

I choose Raikou. I just like it more for some reason.

you're right. arcanine is legendary. in a way and in a way he isn't. Absol is sort of one of them, to be honest. well, he may not be one of the 3 legendary dogs, but he fits into arcanine's category.

i like raikou cuz he looks sick. dunno why :P

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
This is how I define a legendary Pokemon:

- cannot breed (Yes, yes, I know, except for Manaphy)
- abormal stats, high or equal
- only one per game

Neither Absol nor Arcanine fill any of these conditions, so they aren't legendary.

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
Years

- only one per game

Neither Absol nor Arcanine fill any of these conditions, so they aren't legendary.

you are awesome. i hope ltr_17 can understand this message, otherwise he will think absol is a legendary and we will forever be cursed by him being a noob. ABsoL iS nOT leGeNDaRy!! damn.
anyway, raikOu (yes people, there is a fuc*ing o in is name, i dont get why you say raiku, because it is not raiku, it is raikou [rI - kO])

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years

- only one per game

and most of the time they are at the end of the dex(the generations dex that is).

i like entai...donno why, hes fluffy and looks strong

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Hentei. Oooh, how I <3 hentei.

No, just joking. Absol is cuuute.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Arcanine was originally going to be legendary. In the anime Ep. 2(I think, but either way it's early in the anime) there is a tablet on the wall showing legendary Pokemon: Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno and Arcanine. Ash mistankingly points at Articuno and says he's seen it, but he's seen Ho-oh instead.

Edit: I pick Suicine.

Last edited:
Back