• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Theory of evolution.... is failing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revendusman

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2008
At least thats wahtr somebody told me, but they didn't go any further. Do you know what they meant? Cos it seems that Darwinism is getting increasingly pressured as knowledge accumalates against it.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Hey! Darwin's theory is true! At least I say it was. You can't just sit and say "Let's wait and see..." Evolution takes place in an astronomical time(I mean millions of years). You cannot really watch evolution goes by. Besides, speciation is extremely essential for the adaptation for a certain species, like us.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Hey! Darwin's theory is true! At least I say it was. You can't just sit and say "Let's wait and see..." Evolution takes place in an astronomical time(I mean millions of years). You cannot really watch evolution goes by. Besides, speciation is extremely essential for the adaptation for a certain species, like us.
Now wait a moment, you actually can't say that at all. It's a theory, and while there is a heap of evidence supporting it, you can't say it's absolutely-positively-undoubtedly true.

Also, you can watch evolution. Just look at the bacteria, viruses and pests that are becoming more and more resilient to our ways of combating them as each generation goes past.

Then of course there's always Pokémon evolution \o/

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Well I'm mean the major species. The finches or tortoises and most, must wait for any climatic changes before they can adapt and evolve. And I'm sorry about the "the theory is true" part. I'm just expressing though.

Revendusman

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2008
Theory of evolution is rubbish, don't believe it, because its only atheory, no better then falt-earth theory. Also, evolution is part of an ANIME game, for gods sake! how on Eart hcould it be real?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
??????????? Did you not know what's real science? It's about proving theories! And because of evolution why we're here! And evolution take a long time to accomplish(Except for the microbes I think.)

Revendusman

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2008
??????????? Did you not know what's real science? It's about proving theories! And because of evolution why we're here! And evolution take a long time to accomplish(Except for the microbes I think.)
Well I've never seen a microbe evolve, even over a microsocpe, and they don't evolve quickly.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
You inaccurately prejudiced it. It's not the shape of the microbes, it's about the genetic material and the resistance and it's defences. Did you know about the dengue virus, which normally leads you to death for days? Now it's now it's in improved form, claiming lots of lives in a matter of hours...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Dude, he is saying that it became more immune to things and was faster working due to evolution.

Revendusman

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2008
Dude, he is saying that it became more im
mune to things and was faster working due to evolution.
My mistake, I though he was endorsing homicide.
He's very precise and accurate. I'm just saying the bad effect or evo.

PS: And please put an avatar will you? It made me think you're a nobody.
i AM A NEwbie, to be honest, and hewas precise but not accurate, and left room for misunderstanding.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
Theory of evolution is rubbish, don't believe it, because its only atheory, no better then falt-earth theory. Also, evolution is part of an ANIME game, for gods sake! how on Eart hcould it be real?

Yeah? I suppose gravity is a theory too. guess that's a load of BS then. Critics calling it a 'just a theory' honestly know nothing about the subject of evo.

Besides evolution is termed as a theory AND a fact. People have even made a freaking Wikipedia article to try and get this message across to stubborn people.

A 'fact' is an observation. It is 'factual' that there are no records of humans living billions of years ago. Fruit flies and bacteria have also been seen evolving to produce different genetic info.
A 'theory' is an explanation of an observation. E.g Maybe there were no humans.. guess they hadn't been around yet.

Since evolution took its millions of years, one uses factual evidence and theories to pull together decent explanations. Biologists look at evidence of it occuring as opposed to watching it happen in there time machine. There is more evidence to actual observations, so evolution is mostly theoretical.

Besides, there's so much evidence available, frankly ignoring it and saying it's rubbish is being really dumb and narrow-minded. If you can provide a better explanation as to how we exist and somehow refute all the evidence that surrounds other theories, go ahead.

Try to actually research something properly before you bash it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back