• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Can I ask which type of move set you will be using?

like for first gen starters will you be using diamond and pearl move set in games or fire red/green move set?

hope you update it and use diamond and pearl with additional moves added since latest gen pokemon will have more powerful moves than first gen if not done that way

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Can I ask which type of move set you will be using?

like for first gen starters will you be using diamond and pearl move set in games or fire red/green move set?

hope you update it and use diamond and pearl with additional moves added since latest gen pokemon will have more powerful moves than first gen if not done that way

I don't really see why I wouldn't make the Pokemon have the Diamond and Pearl move sets, anything otherwise just sound wiered.

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
Years
  • Age 31
  • ?
  • Seen Sep 29, 2008
BEST. GAME. EVER.

I wish you the best of luck and please don't give up. Also will you have events in the story from the anime? The only reason I ask is because I saw a bike near the lake at route 1.

Last edited:

joeloa

booklover88
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
will you imput girattina's origan and shaymin's sky forms?

Captain Arcane

Years
will you imput girattina's origan and shaymin's sky forms?

Yes I will. Because they are "Official Pokemon", they will be appearing the game.

oh, and Yes o.necromancer.o, the Anime has been intrigrated with the story. And yep, that's Misty's bike right there.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
If ash and gary are both ur rivals,it probably means that u will be able to battle both of them does it?

Captain Arcane

Years
Enough is Enough

Alright, I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I need to address this growing problem.

Many of you are asking way to obvious questions. Yes, I know your excited about the game, but its getting rediculous. I'm not going to say names, but I'm pretty sure that you know who you are, and please, stop.

If you have a question, please make sure that it is not answered on the first post, and if you haven't read the intire first post then "read" it. And if your question is not answered on the first post, but something comes kind of close to answering it, then try to figure it out. Many of these question that are being asked could easily be considered spam.

And, just to let you all know, if I see any obvious questions, I'm simply going to ignore them. So, if you don't get a answer to your question, its either because one of us missed it, or its just way to obvious.

So please, read up on your question, check if it isn't already answered on the first post. And if you just don't know, and can't find an answer, then post your question.

Thanx for reading and hopefully following the rules.
Captain Arcane

Years
Ok, well this isn't an obvious question and it hasn't been answered on the first post, so...
what are you thinking of doing for player to player communication?
will it be limited speech or can you use the keyboard?
and keep up the great work!

Lucario rocks

Mmm... Crispy
Years
Not Mentioned Questions

I have 2 questions that nobody has asked or answered on this thread yet.

Q1) What is the route going to be called on your map that heads from the kanto/johto pokemon league to Orre/Fiore? What region will it be classed in? and what will it be like (e.g. mountainous, snowy, forest)?

Q2) Will the Kanto/ Johto pokemon league be the same or will you make 2 different pokemon leagues for both regions?

Thanks Arcane if you can answer these questions

Last edited:

Captain Arcane

Years
Well, that map is out dated, the in game map will not be connected like that, each reagion will just show itself. So thatroute that link Johto and Orre is now non-existant.

In Kanto, you will challenge the Indigo League; in Johto, you will challenge the Silver League. Which is held at the base of Mt. Silver where a huge city rests.

Sirwillis, there will be player communication by typing. You'll be able to type what you want, but there will be some word bans, which I wont go into explaining to much.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Silver Conference, Silver League....the principle is the same, I'm sure.

Although Silver Conference does have a better ring to it.

The game is sounding as good as ever.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years

This is the older Lost World Banner. I recoded this one too. Since nobody payed any attention to the last one that I coded except Captain Arcane, I hope somebody pays attention to this one.

joeloa

booklover88
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
so if you challenge the silver league, will you also include the whirl cup, even though it's in Johto?
And what will you do for airplains? When you get in one, I mean?

Last edited:

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
Years
I don't think this question has been answered, but maybe the jist of it was told:
If the anime is only about 1/2 way done with the Sinnoh region, (I think, i don't watch it.) then how will you know certain
things such as new rivals/characters in the storyline? I mean after all this is a bit based off of the anime. Are you going
to be mixing the anime with the other stories? I know that this isn't entirely based of the anime, but some aspects will be
in it. (i.e. bigger towns, anime characters) But for instance, if in the anime, Celestic Town is extremely small yet cityish,
and in The Lost World, you make it very big and countrylike, you would be far from the anime. I doubt this will happen,
but I was just wondering.​

EDIT:If this was already answered, can someone atleast tell me so rather than me waiting for an answer, not sure if it was
answered before

Last edited:

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
I recoded the banner for Pokemon:TLW. I don't know how to display it on the forums in code, so here it is... as a poster...

EDIT: If you want to post it in your sig, just tell me how to display it in code, or copy and paste the poster into your sig. Hope this helps! ^_^

This is the older Lost World Banner. I recoded this one too. Since nobody payed any attention to the last one that I coded except Captain Arcane, I hope somebody pays attention to this one.

T.T Nobody ever pays any attention...

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
Years
w00t 1000th post! Anyways, to cjerain, don't worry. Just because no one said anything doesn't mean they don't care.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back