• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has RPG maker XP already been released in Japan?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I believe that RMXP has been released in japan.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, that could be so or maybe not. I hope it does though.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well you get to script in Ruby. You can't use the RM2K3 projects in RMXp though.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
And you get an extra layer to add more details to maps. You can also use .PNG's so the picture quality will be better. I wont be using it until I finish Hidden Depths anyway, so the wait, if there is one by the time I finish my game, will be short for me.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
im not sure if its released but while i was searching to download rm2k i found it and downloaded it i think it was a beta though, graphics were a whole lot better than rm2k/3
-edit-
heres where i got it and it is in japanese fyi but its fun to fool around with it...well wait can i link the website i guess i should ask first otherwise it might be bad and ill get cursed by everyone here

Years
Mephias, I think you are allowed to post websites, just as long as you don't post any, well, you get the idea. I don't think RPG XP has been released yet, but they did release a beta, that's for sure. I don't think you're allowed to curse in here either, Mephias, so don't worry.
~Tetris

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2006
rmxp is realeased all a long time. And with the demo you can save:D what you have maked is in a map. And if you close the demo the map is deleted. Just copy the map to a another map:D

Back