• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Things from the past

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I think the VS Seeker was one of the greatest key items, so i wish we get that back.
Also, i have never been a huge fan of berry planting, but i kinda missed it in B/W and B2/W2...
And i really hope X/Y have a PWT, cause it's just sooo much fun!!

EpicSylveon

Sylveon Trainer
Years
I want something similar to the villa from Platinum like your own little house or another idea could be an apartment where you can visit each others rooms online or by using streetpass.
If they had something like this I would like it to be improved by a lot and have a huge range of objects and furniture to customize it, I can imagine myself now spending ages saving up money to buy furniture and then spending ages actually customizing the place to.
There could also be a wardrobe and mirror where you customize your trainer which they may of been hinting about if the trailer is anything to go by.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If they don't decide on bringing back the VS. Seeker, then I wouldn't mind if GameFreak designed something similar to the Pokémon Breeders in Black 2 and White 2. Except, rather than have a rematch every time you walk past a trainer, you can re-battle them once everyday. Then at certain points of the game, when you go back, they'll be a few levels stronger.

I would be okay with this ONLY if you could go for a rematch everyday after post-game. It's very useful early on to have it constantly :3 If the money went up too, that'd be good as well!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Actually, in addition to what I said before, I'd also love to see Hoenn's Battle Frontier make a return. It's an excellent post-game thing to do that actually killed so much time for me and actually kept me interested. Plus, I absolutely loved the events you participated in (much more than the DPP/HGSS Battle Frontier), and the heads of each event were really creative to me. Seeing it fleshed out in 3D would just be awesome.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'd much prefer the Subway. I never really go to know Hoenn's other than from a distance and the Subway just... seemed better in general because it made me think of Digimon! So I'd like that to return over the Frontier, sry. :(

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I feel like the Subway was so repetitive and it got boring extremely quickly. The Frontier was so much more varied I felt like it just had more entertainment value over a period of time than the Subway did.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Subway had somewhere you could actually visit and get free stuff from, whereas Frontier didn't have that. But we could just throw in Pokeathlon and make that good enough. ;)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
If that were to happen, I'd rather them bring back the PWT and bring the Pokéathlon in with that =P Free stuff isn't really an incentive for me to want something back, as part of the fun in doing the events is earning the stuff.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Good deal imo. Let's throw in some Voltorb Flip to bring back while we're at it to make it a more entertaining region!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm sure they are mentioned already, but for me:

• Double and triple battles!! those are my favorite
• Pokemon follows, like in Soul Silver and Heart Gold
• VS Seeker, but making the other trainers stronger
• Breeders that keep battling (black 2 game, it was the easiest way for me to train weaker Pokemon via exp share)
• Reusable TM's
• Free Space in the bag, I use it a lot, keeps the rest of the bag organize
• Rustling Grass, Rippling water with stronger or rare Pokemon
• Seasons, certain Pokemon appearing during a certain season.

at the moment, those come to mind, I may add a few more if I can think of some

Back