• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Simple Help / Quick Questions

Honsly

Pokemon Lord
Years
He defeated the Battle Frontier and was offered a job as a Frontier Brain, but declined. Ash got the furthest in a league in DP, and only really lost because he battled a cheap guy using legendarys. He's won quite a few mini-tournaments.

He also didn't win the Black and White league, came in top 8 :( He chose to only use his Unova pokemon. If he used his others, he could have won.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Music when Ash steals Misty's bike?

This has been a burning question for quite a few years, I have always liked the music that plays when Ash steals Misty's bike in the first episode, it has played in others, the only other one I can think of is "O'er The Rampardos We Watched", has anyone got a clue what that music is?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
This has been a burning question for quite a few years, I have always liked the music that plays when Ash steals Misty's bike in the first episode, it has played in others, the only other one I can think of is "O'er The Rampardos We Watched", has anyone got a clue what that music is?
That would be "Kanto Wild Pokémon Battle"; the bit you're referring to starts at about 0:18:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have 2 questions, both about music.

What is the song of the pokemon battle in the Hoenn anime? I know they use it a lot, but the one time I can remember it 100% is the battle with Corphish when Ash catches it.

My second question is, what is the song that play when Ash protects Pikachu from the Sparrow in the first episode. It starts around the time they crash, I think. I may be off.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I have 2 questions, both about music.

What is the song of the pokemon battle in the Hoenn anime? I know they use it a lot, but the one time I can remember it 100% is the battle with Corphish when Ash catches it.

My second question is, what is the song that play when Ash protects Pikachu from the Sparrow in the first episode. It starts around the time they crash, I think. I may be off.

1) It's likely that you're thinking of Advance Adventure which is my fav track ever, but there were two tracks used before it in that battle and I can find out what those are as well if need be.

2) Tears After Cloudy Weather; the really recognizable part starts at about 0:54

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2014
why does ask's pokemon go back to pre evolution after the episode 64?? for example charmeleon turns to charmander!! reply plz

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
why does ask's pokemon go back to pre evolution after the episode 64?? for example charmeleon turns to charmander!! reply plz

I believe you are referring to Charizard devolving into Charmander. The hiatus in the airing of Japanese episodes caused by the Porygon incident pushed both the "Snow Way Out!" and "Holiday Hi-Jynx" (the two episodes that succeeded the Porygon episode) broadcasts from December 23, 1997 and January 6, 1998 to October 5th, 1998, which caused them to air after EP064, "It's Mr. Mime Time." The dub decided to follow suit due to being in sync with the original broadcasts.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
Virizion and Sacred Sword

~_~In the games the four justice Pokemon learn Sacred Sword, same with the anime. I get how most of them use it. Like Keldeo uses the horn same with Cobalion and Terrakion which uses the two on their heads.
But how does Virizion use it? It has those things coming off its head but they don't look like horns and it would seem very awkward to try and use them in a sacred sword attempt. So please give me your ideas cause I am really confused.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
At the end of the movie all four of them do this 'all for one and one for all' with their sacred horns seen below in this picture:
M1459.jpg

I imagine that this sword is how Virizion uses Sacred Sword as well as Terrakion since, arguably, it is said signature move that they're using in order to do that pose.

Years
I'm not sure this are right thread to ask this, so which not you can move it to right thread

Hello I'm PartyPrincess21 and i have question to ask.
I'm Norwegian girl and live in Norway in Europa and i wonder how i can get Pokemon Season 3 Johto Journeys in my language Norwegian? I really want to watch Pokemon Johto Journeys in my language since i dont understand much english.
So which somebody can answer my question i would be very happy

Best Regards
Partyprincess21

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm not sure this are right thread to ask this, so which not you can move it to right thread

Hello I'm PartyPrincess21 and i have question to ask.
I'm Norwegian girl and live in Norway in Europa and i wonder how i can get Pokemon Season 3 Johto Journeys in my language Norwegian? I really want to watch Pokemon Johto Journeys in my language since i dont understand much english.
So which somebody can answer my question i would be very happy

Best Regards
Partyprincess21

Hey PartyPrincess! Unfortunately, we do have rules here that say we can't link to illegal sources to watch the anime and I can't find any legal way to watch what you're looking for. But it's certainly out there; google is your friend for that sort of thing!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
Which Pokemon TV Series song does this audio clip come from?

Hello all,

Audio can be found in attachments. I had to attach because of this forum's apparent rule that links cannot be posted until a user has 15 posts.

The first audio was taken from the episode "Power Play." The clip covers a point where our heroes were fighting Team Rocket's giant Wobbuffet robot. Lots of other moments in the series that where this music happened though. I figured this one was clear enough. It's heavy on the bass and synthesizer and then some electric guitar. The second was taken from an episode when Ash's Chikorita evolved into Bayleef.

I scoured YouTube, both individual music videos and playlists, as best I could to find this battle song, but came up empty. Unless somehow I missed it. It may not even be part of the official soundtrack, idk. Even the Japanese version of soundtrack I couldn't find it in. Hopefully someone has an idea and can point me in the right direction. No one can forget that bass.

Thanks!

(not sure why my post was moved here or if this is the best place for it. I wouldn't call the task of finding this song simple or quick at all, unless maybe it is after all!)

Last edited:
Back