The Pok√©Community Forums  

Go Back   The Pok√©Community Forums > The Pok√©Community Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Advertise here

Old June 25th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Ionem
.biomechanic.

Advertise here
I was originally going to post these in the pinned resources topic, but I saw that most of the posts (at least the ones I looked at) were simply links to resources on other sites, like GW, etc.

I compiled these myself from images on The Spriter's Resource and ripped a lot of them myself, too. Here's my complete tileset and autotile collection for Pokťmon RMXP.

Click here for directory.

Note: That page is an uploaded part of the site I'm working on, but not all of it is complete. Also note that I urge you not to look at any other part of the site (because I don't want to get in trouble for advertising, heehee).

Old June 25th, 2005, 08:40 PM
D-jo4000
Gamemaster. Pokeruler

Send a message via AIM to D-jo4000 Send a message via Yahoo to D-jo4000
Shouldn't this be in the resource thread?

I need a family. If you'd like, come join.
Mother:
Father:
Brother:
Sister:
Paired With:
Best Friend: Zerro
Old June 25th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Ionem
.biomechanic.

Did you read what I said about that?

Anyway, if there's really a problem, then I don't mind if this is locked and I'll repost it there.

It just seemed to me that the resource thread was mostly just "look what I found" posts and not "look what I made".

Old June 25th, 2005, 08:47 PM
xantor
...:::...

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to xantor
There's heaps of them. I've been working on saving up resources for when I make a game. No idea when I will though. Well done I'm sure people will apppreciate them.

Old June 25th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Sorye HK
Looking around here and there

Nature: Adamant
Well, there really isn't much problem with threads like these. It's just that threads like these usually die down after a while and people forget about them. The resource thread was made to archive people's works along with links to other sites. It's your choice whether or not you make threads like these, but I'd recommend posting this in the resources thread. Nice work BTW.
Old June 25th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Ionem
.biomechanic.

You have a point. I guess I'll post them in the resources thread too. I didn't think of that, heh.

Old June 25th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Sorye HK
Looking around here and there

Nature: Adamant
I guess I'll close this thread then.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here