• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon August Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
Lol. No. It's a game development team, and I'm part of that.
Still working on the update!
Check my deviantart for some new maps, by the way.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
Years
Yeah, they fly around in the map. At day Beautiflies will decorate the map, at night the Volbeat/Illumise.
Wow it will be totally out of this world and i guess u wont be doing even a single battle animation will u??????????????(man i really wish u would answer my ? DEW)
And i cant find ur devian arts address in ur sig :(

Last edited:
Years
Loving the tiles. And the changes to the story are cool, was it always there that you'd get to travel with Red?
Bear in mind (for going to Sinnoh) RSE took place 3 years before DPPt, and that Rowan was in Kanto for 4 years before DPPt, so you... Probably thought of that :D.
Anyways, like the look of everything, it's all really great looking. Keep up the good work!

The Dewitty

Years
@friendly trainer
Well.. no Pokémon animations in the battle but I will do the attacks! Duh!

@giradalkia
Yeah. Rowan is part of the story too. He is studying environments with Birch. Rowan will be the one to warn you of Deoxys.

zephern

Finishing up school, hacking
Years
Wow, I rarely am interested in RMXP Pokemon Games, but this is revolutionary!
I'm REALLY looking forward to this game, and that says alot comming from me.

Good luck! :D

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
The Illumise are a nice touch, they make the game a romanticism that most game lack.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
nice looking sceenshots i wish you the best of luck with this game

superclaw

Pokemon Laon in development
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
It looks amazing, but about the whole red following you thing, I assume that there have to be certain points in a map where it will be physically impossible for him to be following, something like in HG/SS, what do you plan on doing about it?

The Dewitty

Years
@Rubber Ducky
Maybe the battle bg's will be replaced later. For now, I'm gonna keep them like that.

@Superclaw
Red isn't following you the whole time, just at certain points.

@PatJamma
Thanks. :D

New supporting banners are being made too.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
WOW!
This is the first time that I have looked at this game but I must say that it look awesome.
I wish I was this good at graphics.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Woah, just notice the updated screenshots. Those battle backgrounds are amazing! What game are they from and are they public? I really do hope this game gets completed!

The Dewitty

Years
@Ty101
Practice... alot of practice. Those public tiles I made some months (or a month) ago experienced me alot (is that plain English?)

@Peeky Chew
Yes, they're public. But It's from some wicked Japanese game + Japanese name.. so.. sorry. :(

All keep an eye on the thread! Petalburg will follow soon!

superclaw

Pokemon Laon in development
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
Alright, will it be likein D/P/Pt where all of your battles will be double battles?

The Dewitty

Years
The Red situation? Yes, it will.
Also decided how long Red is traveling with you.
You start in Canalave, and he will travel with you until Eterna. But, that's also the only piece of Sinnoh which will be visitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back