• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chromatite(Spherians Project)

What do you think of the battle system?

• Perfect

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Stick to the original pokemon one

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Total Crap

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
We are gonna have all regions, depending on your choices you have different missions and it won#t get boring thanks to our random trainer generator you never get to battle the same trainer unless you want to, you wont have to follow an order of regions, you can travel to another one earlier and then come back, you have to collect badges in every region to compete in the leagues but there's no order of badges and you can get more than 8 (if you look at the anime Gary got 10 badges in Kanto while in the games you can only get 8), the rest of the plot is based on which side u take, being a pokemon thief, a pokemon trainer, a pokemon watcher, a pokemon researcher, a pokemon gym leader, etc.

--EDIT1--
been working on the Save/Load system, I'd say it's about 70% done :P

Waudby

The games looking great, i think we need more screenies soon Dark Dragon.

Waudby

I have been working on a trainer card for the team, its still only a beta version of the picture but heres what i have so far, im not sure if this is the trainer card that will be used but i hope it is!

TrainerCard.png

Please give comments!

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I'll have to change it a bit but overall I think we can put it in the game, I'm thinking about adding a shop where you can buy trainer cards :)

Datriot said:
Originally Posted by [_DarkDragon_
]thanks to our random trainer generator
dagnabit, I was gonna do something like that.
Oh, well you beat me to it XD
I'd like to see yours when you're done :D

Waudby

Cheers Dark, wat else do u need? ill have a go if u want. The trainer card shop sounds awesome it wud be good cos wat u cud have is on the journey u get to chose different pictures and then u can make trainer cards from them as thats wat they are for

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
[_DarkDragon_] said:
I'll have to change it a bit but overall I think we can put it in the game, I'm thinking about adding a shop where you can buy trainer cards :)

I'd like to see yours when you're done :D

Sure, it shouldn't be too long, just gotta finish the rest of the systems. ;)

Waudby

Kwl cant wait for both of them! it will be gret once this game is finished we now have a game tht rivals C.o.l!!

Waudby

Yes i agree, the first towns will have a kind of training center and at the end u chose the picture u want for your trainer card and you can chose out of a few designs!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I'm happy to announce I managed to do the animations so now we have an arrow animation on every message. So here's what's new:

- Saving System: Now game is able to Save (just need to encrypt it so that people don't cheat)

- Animation System: Things like the arrow on the messages move.

Thanks to the animation system I can now start the intro and [New Game]/[Load Game] menu :P

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
[_DarkDragon_] said:
I'm happy to announce I managed to do the animations so now we have an arrow animation on every message. So here's what's new:

- Saving System: Now game is able to Save (just need to encrypt it so that people don't cheat)

- Animation System: Things like the arrow on the messages move.

Thanks to the animation system I can now start the intro and [New Game]/[Load Game] menu :P
Great to hear. It's nice to hear about new updates.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
The game is not gonna be encrypted btw so it will serve as a starter kit for anyone who's going to be willing to do a Sphere game :P

--EDIT--
Just thought I should show you this screenshot, the best words to describe it are: "Should I?"
shouldi.png

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
every time u talk to him u get a really nice kick on your butt, I used to spend hours on my Silver version talking to Kamon just to see Gold get kicked :P

Waudby

Lol strangely enuf i used to as well! neways im not sure about the encription maybe we shud mke the game encripted and then after all the systems are finished give them a few basic maps and the script at a basic level so they have to customize and add extras they want.
So have the starter kit as a side project to chromatite!

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Um, is there a battle system? Cause on the poll it says how good is it. Can you post up a screen. I am very excited to see what you guys came up with.

This game is looking awesome by the way. Lots of luck too you.

Waudby

hey dan i can post the screen of wat the battle system may look like so far.

Back