• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How will you complete these games?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm going to take my time and explore everything, try to catch as many Pokemon as possible.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I will complete the game at my own pace, I don't want to rush through it, I just want to enjoy every bit of the game.

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
Years
I'll play it like I played the previous games the first go around. I'll talk to everybody, explore every house, talk to every garbage can for free items, and battle every Trainer.

I kinda hope there isn't a Habitat List this time around though. Don't get me wrong, it was my favorite new feature, but the completionist in me won't leave an area until I've captured every Pokemon there. Needless to say, it slowed down my Black 2 playthrough considerably, with all those shaking grasses and muttering profanity under my breath when yet ANOTHER Audino begs to get slaughtered. On the bright side, I was quite overleveled by the time it mattered, so win-win?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I would take my time enjoying the 3D visuals and looking at the cities and whatnot. I also prefer to venture myself into the unknown, not knowing much about the sotrylines and the main story of what's going to happen :P

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I would complete the games at my own pace, 'cause I always love to chat to everyone online and keep coming back to PC 24/7.

'Cause there's no way I can go without chatting to my friends online, I feel that socializing is the most important thing to me. xD

But I would play Pokémon X and Y while chatting to my friends, 'cause I can indeed multitask as always. :3

But as for gameplay wise, I would talk to all the Non-playable characters, collect every item and battle every gym leader and finish the story.

Years
I'm definitely going to explore it to the fullest, as I did with Red Version way back in '97! Catch every pokemon on each Route, pick the best ones to go forward with, talking to everybody. If at all, I might check up on what a pokemon will be like in its later stages, movesets perhaps, but I am really looking forward to experiencing this game as fresh as possible!

And simultaneous worldwide release will help to avoid spoilers!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I think I'm going to take my time, it reminds me of France, and since I can't go 'til next year this would make up xD I will try to catch all the pokemon (I only keep 6 with me though so I'll release them after capture) I'll find everything I can, just fully enjoy it, like with Emerald, didn't do it with anything else, hell, I might even just ignore HM/TM Fly xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2013
I'm going to play blindly, take my sweet time and grind when i feel like it. I'll only refer to wikis/walkthroughs if a certain pokemon/item is eluding me.

Years
I'll try not to spoil anything, but with about ten months and E3 before X and Y's release, it might be a little too hard to resist.
And I'll play through like I normally do; going and doing everything, exploring the unexplored! Or something cheesy to that effect.

Back