• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2010
It won't patch for me. I'm on OSX. I've tried the patcher included, with multiple base FireRed ROMS, all have failed.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Ummm, hello. I found a glitch on Cycling Road...I don't know if this was reported already, buut I used the search thing to try and find this, and no results came up, so...If this has been discussed, feel free to delete this post. :)

On Cycling Road, at the very end, there is a sign. If you examine it from the right side you obtain 8 "????????"s. You cannot sell them, but you can toss them. I have some pictures, but unfortunately, I don't have a picture of me obtaining them, because I forgot to not save after doing this. I don;t think this affects the game in any way, but I thought I'd let you know.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2014
not sure if you are still updating but im going to post 2 bugs i found anyway

1-
the girl that gives you a waterstone on route..? ( next to the developers house), is bugged, if you get the stone, go into the house and talk to her again she is reset and you get a new stone.

2-
when you meet your rival in hayward city you get the xp.share. but if you walk around him into the nugget pass and then talk to him he will not disappear but keep giving you the item

still love this hack ( my 3rd playthrough now ;D)

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
hey can someone please tell me where is the 7th gym.i just cant find it please.do you haave to do some thing to find it.ps im playing 2009 beta

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
I'm the loser who rereads everything in the thread 8| Sorry, but what is below is completely random.

While looking over the update about the South Rijon campaign... I thought up a little theory on WHO the champion is...

Is it perhaps Karpman? In his own update it's said that he's strong, trains all the time, and can cleanly knock off Rijon's Elite 4. Well, if he's that strong, AND CONSIDERING Merson City is the bridge to South Rijon, wouldn't it make sense if he were the South Rijon Champ? XD Just a thought.

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
I'm the loser who rereads everything in the thread 8| Sorry, but what is below is completely random.

While looking over the update about the South Rijon campaign... I thought up a little theory on WHO the champion is...

Is it perhaps Karpman? In his own update it's said that he's strong, trains all the time, and can cleanly knock off Rijon's Elite 4. Well, if he's that strong, AND CONSIDERING Merson City is the bridge to South Rijon, wouldn't it make sense if he were the South Rijon Champ? XD Just a thought.
I dunno, but I for one was severely disappointed with Karpman's lack of Magikarp in his team >:| lol

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2010
I'm playing it right now, this hack looks great! I have two questions:
Is it possible to rename your Pokémon, and where?
And can you evolve Eevee into Espeon or Umbreon?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I'm playing it right now, this hack looks great! I have two questions:
Is it possible to rename your Pokémon, and where?
And can you evolve Eevee into Espeon or Umbreon?

You can find the Name Rater in the city with the Game Corner. I believe it is named Oswauri City ...? *checks* Yup, it is.

Also, Espeon and Umbreon are found in the Eaglou City Safari Zone. You can't evolve Eevee into them, you HAVE to find them there. :)

Vittorini

Expert Trainer
Years
I believe I have found a bug/error.

The rival battles north of Hayward City and inside the entrance to the Haunted Forest are unchanged from the original Fire Red Battles (Where the rival has Pidgeotto, Kadabra, Gyarados, Exeggcute, and Charmeleon at the haunted forest). I chose Bulbasaur as my starter and the rival has Charmander.

I apologize if this has already been reported.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
This looks very professional. I really like the features like how the PokéMarts get new items with every badge the player collects (just like in D/P/Pt!) and the Money Wheel idea is pretty cool. I'll be sure to give this game a whirl after I finish the latest Azure Horizons beta. :D

Years
I played the 2009 beta released on January 2009 last week and it is still fun to play. I guess next month is the final beta? Seeing the only things inaccessible are north Goldenrod, Bugsy's prize, South Rijon, and other changes to Rijon itself. I guess South Rijon won't have eight badges South Rijon somewhat replaces the Sevii aftergame but with more added to it. But I think there will be four badges maybe? Will the One-Three island town map be changed to show the only accessible parts of Johto?

Back