• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto: Jashin Unleashed(the OOC thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
PWNED biz'natches! I'm on Sauske AND Neji's teams! Beat that! xD

Aww, can't? Didn't think so xD

Anyways, it dosn't matter who's squad you're on, as it's been 25 years since shippuden. they've had time to master new techniques and (hopefully) grow a little more mature. They aren't the emo or food/work-obsessed kids we all knew and loved(or loved to hate, take your pick) they're hard-core adults, the ones that tell you not to lie, then yell at you when you tell the truth.

Yeah, we all hate that, don't we?

Last edited:

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
Years
Sorry but I diddn't get some of that but I will agree that my (hated) old food obsesed ninja Naruto. But I dont think Neji was ever emo. Just in depression.

SilverTail

Years
emo = emotional. Neji was emotional. You don't have to cut to be emo. You know this right?

and when I said food-obsessed I actually meant chouji, not naruto xD

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
YO! There's gonna be alot of speeding up, we start once Kay1190 joins...
Spoiler:

Whatever special thing you guys want to achieve in the RP, Like maybe seal something, develop somethinng, Pm me about it, it could be self-created; anything.

SilverTail

Years
i'm perfectly fine with him, he's a very good character on ultimate ninja 3, especially when drunk. Although you keep calling him ROCKY lee.

he's not a BOXER. he's a NINJA.

then there's that little issue of ka-to's last name being WRONG as i've pointed out several times but yet it never seems to get corrected. hmm...wonder why?

also, werent the new genin supposed to do the whole "Meet the sensei and get to know eachother" thing? team gai, 7, and the others all did. I guess shiio and her team dont count, do they?

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Alright heres my sign-up since you said you wanted it here

Name: Uchiha Sakai
Nick-Name: Kai

History: Sakai grew up in the Uchiha Sasuke house hold with his brother Osuka. Unlike his brother Kai normally used to just go out side and climb trees, or played with random birds in the yard. He never really thought much about being a ninja until he got older and his brother started the academy. Already knowing both of his parents were successful ninja he started to train on his own. He first tried climbing tried without his hands as suggested by his mother, and he mastered it rather quickly. As he continued he soon found that he had excellent control, at least for someone at his skill level. When he entered he academy he found it rather hard to adjust to such a structured environment. So he often skipped some classes or would simply train on his own. Though he still passed his test and did his work , He always looked at it as a pointless undertaking. When at home Sakai would watch his mother train and attempt to apply them to his training.

Personality: Kai is a rather calm person. He enjoys taking things easy, unless the situation demands seriousness. Growing up in the family he did Sakai always figured success would be important but to him its more of finding his own success. One thing about Sakai that is pretty unique to the man in his family is he enjoys working with others. Though he doesn't have many friends he still enjoys the presence of others, which also gives him a sense of fulfillment. He is also rather caring to those special people most would call friends. This is in a sense of he would do anything for them, which can be seen through how he takes care of the birds by his house, and in the village.

Appearance: Sakai stands at about 5'4 and weighs around 112lbs. He has emerald green eyes that most say can make the most malicious men show compassion. His hair is Dark Blue with pink died ends that fall to around his neck. He also keeps the in short bang to keep his hair from obstructing his vision. As far as clothing goes Sakai generally wears a pair of slightly faded blue pants. He also wears a loose black shirt under a loose dark red jacket. The jacket It has dozens of holes at the bottom wrapping from end to end. It also has a black flame pattern which stretches from the bottom to around the chest area of the jacket. The sleeves end at the elbow with open cufflinks. On his right hand he wears a fingerless glove which stays on solely because of a silver ring on his middle finger its attached to. On top of all this he has a Hawk that his father gave him for his last birthday that sits on his right shoulder. When using his sharingan both eyes have two black dots on them.

Jutsu List

Ninjutsu

Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu (Fire Style - Art of the Phoenix Flower)
Name: Katon: Housenka no Jutsu, literally "Fire Release: Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique" Viz "Fire Style - Art of the Phoenix Flower, the Touch-me-not"
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Close range (0-5m)
Sends multiple balls of flame at the target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary attack.

Katon: Karyu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet)
Name: Katon: Karyu Endan, literally "Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet"
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Shoots an enormous ball of flame shaped like a dragon from the user's mouth.

Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)
Name: Katon: Goukakyu no Jutsu, literally "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique"; English TV "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu"
Utilising a high amount of chakra, the user creates a large ball of flame. When an Uchiha clan member masters this technique he/she is recognized as an adult.

Ranshinsho (Important Body Points Disturbance)
Name: Ranshinsho, literally "Important Body Points Disturbance"
Type: A-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
By touching the base of the brain stem, the user is able to seemingly randomize which nerve signals go to which body parts, the result being that a thought to move a certain body part would end up moving another body part.

Shikon no Jutsu (Dead Soul Technique)

Name: Shikon no Jutsu, literally "Dead Soul Technique"
Type: B-rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
With this Jutsu the user can make the dead seem lifelike, allowing dead bodies to move around as a diversion or decoy. This skill causes the dead bodies' hearts to beat, allowing the user to control them for a few minutes.

Chikatsu Saisei no Jutsu (Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique)

Name: Chikatsu Saisei no Jutsu, literally "Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique"
Type: A-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)

Genjutsu

Kanashibari no Jutsu (Temporary Paralysis Technique)
Name: Kanashibari no Jutsu, literally "Temporary Paralysis Technique"
Type: D-rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Used to cause one's opponent to lose the advantage of movement. Freezing them in their tracks, this Jutsu creates an opening for a more dangerous attack.

Magen: Jubaku satsu (Demonic illusion: Tree bind death)
Name: Magen: Jubaku Satsu, literally "Demonic Illusion: Tree Bind Death"
Type: B-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
With this jutsu the user can make herself disappear so she can approach her target unnoticed. Once near her target, a tree will grow at their feet and its branches will bind him so they are unable to move. Once the target believes they are captured, the user will appear from the tree and stab the target with a kunai.

Magen: Kyoten chiten (Demonic illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth change)
Name: Magen: Kyoten Chiten, literally "Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change"
Type: Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Utilising the copy and counter abilities of the Sharingan, the Uchiha clan member can reverse the Genjutsu cast on them and use it against the original user.

Kokuangyo no jutsu (Bringer-of-darkness technique)

Name: Kokuangyo no Jutsu, literally "Bringer of Darkness Technique"
Type: A-rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
This jutsu creates an area of complete darkness around the victim, enabling the user to attack without being seen.

Taijutsu
Tsutenkyaku (Painful Sky Leg)
Name: Tsūtenkyaku, literally "Painful Sky Leg"
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
This is basically just a kick down from the air, where the user uses her marvellous strength to create a crater.

Konoha Reppu (Leaf Gale)
Name: Konoha Reppū, literally "Leaf Gale" (a.k.a. "Konoha Gale", "Konoha Strong Wind")
Type: D-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Using his quickness and agility, the user moves low to the ground and spinning kick to sweep his opponent off their feet.

Konoha Senpu (Konoha Hurricane)
Name: Konoha Senpū, literally "Leaf Whirlwind", Viz "Konoha Hurricane", (a.k.a. "Konoha Whirlwind")
Type: D-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
This Jutsu is mainly a set-up one, and consists of kicking the opponent high into the air, thus leaving them vulnerable to a subsequent more powerful attack

Shishi Rendan (Lion Combo)

Name: Shishi Rendan, literally "Lion Combo" Official website "Barrage of Lions"
A rehular Kage Buyo followed by a series of kicks to the falling target. It isn't devastating as the Lotus techniques, but also isn't nearly as dangerous to perform, and is quite effective against most targets.

Tsynades and Sakura's medical fighting style which gives them great strength.

Parents: Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha Sakura

Clan:Uchiha

Bloodline:Sharingan

Pet:Reiji = Hawk

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2008
I'm going to post my sign up in a while but save me the spot on the Akimichi team

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
Years
well my character just caught the enemy in his water prison technique, which means my character has to hold it still, so i need someone else to attack the enemy while i have him prisoned.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
The RP is too fast paced for me. And I'm confused at what's going on @_@.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
well each group has encountered an enemy right now.

I think neji is taking care of the threat in his group. And Kabuto confronted Sasuke's group and summoned his three sons to fight. umm thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back