• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Years
Your avatar/signature theme is Red, so I'm going with the obvious.

You are
025.gif
Pikachu.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Judging by the act that you are weird and funny, you are Mr. Mime.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
OI, is anyone going say I'm Raquaza? You are an Oddish.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
You're a RayquazaDeoxys! because Deoxys and Rayquaza are rivals, and you are obviously pretending to like Rayquaza so you can infiltrate it's fanbase and turn all Rayquaza fans into Deoxys fans.

Ageha1304

Ageha
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2022
Hmm.... You would Gastly, because that avatar is bit creepy so ghost-type would suit the best.

Years
Your avatar/sig is Julian Assange, who has been described by TV Tropes as an example of the "White-Haired Pretty Boy" stereotype.

I see a Pokemon with literal white hair (well, a beard more likely)

You are
503.gif
Samurott.

TY

Your name implies chaos, you have a Rayquaza in avatar and sig, which causes chaos aswell, so you are Tyranitar, a mon that creates chaos aswell

Years
You are going away for a long, long time and there's a Pokemon who takes a really, really long time to grant a new wish.

You are
385.gif
Jirachi.

Back