• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Go Grovyle!! He's well fast!

sceptile.jpg
Yes, Grovyle is using Quick Attack. That's why he is fast. And nice Sceptile picture, babyshuppet_666.
Grovyle picture:
AG198.jpg

~Rene~ :t025:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Do you think Ash's Sceptile might return for a while in Sinnoh, like Charizard?
Yes, I think Ash's Sceptile might return in some Sinnoh episodes.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
Sceptile is standing way in front of Ash, he's really 5'11" (I'm one 1" taller :p

AG106.jpg

Yes, the sizes in the games and the sizes in the anime are different.
For example: In the games, Treecko's height is 1'08", about as small as a Wrumple in the anime. In the anime however, Treecko seems to be the size of a cat, much bigger than it is in the games.
In the games, Sceptile is 5'7".
In the anime, he's 5'11", much taller than most humans, as you can see.
Ash seems to be about 5'8"-5'9", IMO. I'm not sure though.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
I would have said Ash was like 5'3".
Does anybody have a Lonely natured ditto or a lonely natured female monster/dragon pokemon that I can trade so that I can get a lonely natured treecko?

Years
Hey I guess I'll join. :P

After always picking Treecko for my starter in Emerald version, and seeing a Pokemon episode yesterday which featured Grovyle evolving into Sceptile I realized how much I loved Ash's Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile. Mainly because he carries the little twig in his mouth. :)

I was doing that yesterday XD (NO MAKING FUN OF ME!)

I'm about to watch get the show on the road on youtube. Before summer started Pokemon episodes were at either 4:00 AM or 8:00 AM on weekdays, now it's on at 12:00 PM making it much easier to watch. :)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Welcome to the club, Lemonade. And nice Treecko picture, Eternal Smasher. Here's another picture of Sceptile:
AG267.jpg

Years
Hmm,, I wish they still had pokemon on tv here in finland. Where do you guys live? O.o

Nope, but I'm going to watch them on youtube eventually. My computer sucks at videos, so it'll basically be a day an episode. XD

My computer's okay with downloaded videos (I watch them on DivX), but the downloading from megaupload is so annoying.. It's like you can only download one video per day or somethin. Very frustrating. ^^'

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
Nope, but I'm going to watch them on youtube eventually. My computer sucks at videos, so it'll basically be a day an episode. XD

Sadly, Youtube sometimes removes anime videos due to copyright issues, so there might not be many of them on Youtube.:(
Try searching for downloadable episodes on other sites...
0092ah8.jpg

Years
Nice pics everyone! I think I have some sceptile pictures on my photobucket album, but I'm just too lazy to post them -__-' maybe later... lol

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
Mainly because he carries the little twig in his mouth. :)

I was doing that yesterday XD (NO MAKING FUN OF ME!)

I can't say I don't habitually do that in my spare time, too.
:p

Hey, Eternal Sceptile, can you post some pictures here that you want to be in the banner (but if I'm getting the banner from Scenice there can't be any Sceptiles, on account of her cahoots with Elyvorg..-_- )

Last edited:
Years
Yeah, carrying a twig in your mouth is fun. :P

I watched the first bit of Get the Show on the Road yesterday and I was like ZOMG!!1! Pikachu! Then it was like, Oohh the three Pokeballs, wonder who Ash gets. ;)

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
I can't say I don't habitually do that in my spare time, too.
:p

Hey, Eternal Sceptile, can you post some pictures here that you want to be in the banner (but if I'm getting the banner from Scenice there can't be any Sceptiles, on account of her cahoots with Elyvorg..-_- )

I can use Screen Capture to get a lot of awesome Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile pictures, but I don't know how to upload them to Imageshack/Photobucket. It says I have to upload them from a document file, so I can't upload them from Screen Capture. I can only get some from search sites. Can anyone help me? :(

EDIT: Never mind. :P

Last edited:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
Try this. Put the pictures into paint or someother picture editting thing. Don't do anything to the picture except put "save as.." and then save the document into the "My pictures" folder. Then go to imageshack (my picture uploader of choice) and browse for the picture document and upload them. Then you'll get the picture URL and then post it here.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Nice Grovyle picture, Eternal Smasher. Anyway, here's another picture of Sceptile:
AG101.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back