• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

More beetles would be pretty cool. Maybe like... a cockroach Pokemon or something idek. Or or one or those cute bugs that roll up. A Roli Poli bug yeah. I used to play with them all the time when I was little sdjkl

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The problem is that they would probably be given high defenses but lack everything else. I would be quite sad if they did that but I would still try to use it because I love using Pokemon that people wouldn't ever use competitively in my in-game team.

Wild Entei

One does not simply stalk me..
Years
7. The number of episode I'm at FMAB.
Then use HP Up, Zinc and alot of Iron on it.Then keep using harden in a wi-fi battle.Annoy the other trainer.Yea that'd be fun.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha! that would be fun. but I don't really play competitively and I would be okay with it in-game as long as it isn't utterly horrible. Though any Pokemon can be used if you just stick with it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

What is a roli poli? Nah there's no leaks on Gen VI yet :3 There's not even a certainty they'll make new Pokémon if they do bring out another generation, a lot of the critics have been saying there are way too many now. Whether or not they'll listen knows haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Roli Polis are also known as Pill bugs. They're cute little bugs that can roll up for defense. Thus why I said that they would probably have really nice defense if they were ever made into a Pokemon haha.

Also yeah. Think it's a bit too early for Sixth Gen.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

roly-poly-bug1.jpg

That? Oh, we call those woodlice. :3 But yeah, I think that'd make an awesome Pokemon, but I'm pretty certain it'd end up being either Bug/Steel or Bug/Rock, using its plating as being made of those types respectively, which could be interesting but wouldn't be very unique any more after Ferrothorn/Crustle. At least it'd give another new Pokemon to use Steam Roller haha.

droomph

weeb
Years

Also yeah. Think it's a bit too early for Sixth Gen.

Too early for Gen VI? WHO TOLD YOU SUCH A PREPOSTEROUS THING. I SHALL FIND THEM AND EAT THEM. >:(

And I promised myself this time I would accept the Pokémon for who they are. I hope I can keep that promise :)

Anywho back on topic.

Roly-polies :D used to spend hours playing with them lol

I think they would make an awesome Pokémon...I would love to see that design.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It would be more unique than several other type combos that we have. Fire/Fighting starters anyone? Haha.

I personally wouldn't want to talk about Sixth Gen until.. a year or two after BW2? Maybe after R/S/E remakes? IDK.

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
Years
pill bug pokemon huh? hmmm lets make it half pillbug half trilobite make it a fossil pokemon bug/water and name him trillikyte and evolve it into a megalodon with a laser (or cannon) on its head and name it trilladon

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years

yeah, a pill bug pokemon would be cool. I don't really use bug types but it would still be cool.

I hope they make a grass type dog.

I wonder what the gym leaders will be like in GenVI...I'm hoping for a Dark type gym, a female Water type gymleader(possibly with a pirate theme, but the whole pirate thing was taken by Team Aqua so probably not), and a male Electric or Steel type leader that has a steampunk theme to their gym.if this hypothetical leader was named Nikola it would be so perfect...

Years

I'd love some stronger bug types, since bug is an excellent typing and really fun to use in-game. Even though I fear them irl, I'd like some cool spiders, like a trapdoor spider or an orb spider or maybe a wolf spider. I'd also like a cool mosquito pokemon and a GOOD bug/water. Roli poli's sound cool, they make me think of roli poli oli. Wait... was he... was he based on those bugs? :O

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

A friend of mine pointed out the other day that we do not have a Tiger Pokemon (unless you want to count Raikou who looks like a Saber Tooth Tiger imo). This should be remedied next generation if they create new Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I'm expecting a Fire tiger tbh. It'd be easy to pull off and I reckon it'd look pretty darn cool. Maybe even as a starter so we don't get the classic Fire/Fighting typing happen again :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

A Fire Cat in general would be pretty awesome. We've had fire dogs but we haven't had any fire cats. It would be a nice switch.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Fire kitty? Maybe perhaps...a Grass Chiwawa? I don't know why, but the cuter the starters, the better. (As long as the final evos end out epic.)
Spoiler:

Back