• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
I've been growing accustomed to wearing a bit tighter clothing, although I wouldn't wear skinny jeans or anything. And you can't see my ribcage unless I raise my arms or something.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Skiny jeans = nonono.
Regular jeans = yesyesyes.

I wear jeans pretty much all the time when I'm not sleeping/showering/having to be in a suit. They just work for me, and I've grown accustomed to them.

Years
I love the feel of jeans. I used to have these cheap bedsheets that had a sort of demin-like feel to them and they were the most comfortable thing ever. I can totally understand why cats and small pets like sitting in your lap. It's the jeans.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Jeans are my best friend. yup! Especially skinny jeans.

But usually when it's really hot outside, I am a sucker for bermuda jean shorts or just short jean shorts. Skinny jeans are perfect for the fall, winter or spring.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Shorts are great because -pokémon game reference here-. But in seriousness I wear them loads, even on colder days. Don't really know why but yeah.

Oh the topic of skinny jeans, blegh. I've honestly never wanted to wear them and I've never really thought they look good on anyone I've seen wearing them. Not guys, at least. Sometimes girls can pull it off ofc.

Years
What about on girls? I'm a proud wearer of skinny jeans, thank you

That's ok. :3

I personally like jeans that are slimmer through the thigh, but have a normal leg opening, so like a combination of slim fit and normal fit. Which is why I only like/wear American Eagle jeans, they usually fit me and my frame perfectly.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years

That's ok. :3

I personally like jeans that are slimmer through the thigh, but have a normal leg opening, so like a combination of slim fit and normal fit. Which is why I only like/wear American Eagle jeans, they usually fit me and my frame perfectly.

Aren't those straight-cut jeans?

JeansTypes.jpg

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Depends on the bell-bottoms actually. I'm cool with high-wasted bell-bottoms and huge flares emerging from the top of the thigh. I can work with that. I'm over hip-hugging, light-flares like these though. I guess I can't say I'm 'over' them because I haven't really moved forward in fashion or anything, I honestly just find skinny jeans more comfortable. Weightless.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Same same. As tight as panty-hose. When I'm wearing skinny jeans I feel more graceful, as if I could leap like a ballerina across my balcony railing.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Ever tried that with trouser shorts? I have a pair of floral leggings I wear with black trouser shorts. It's a precious outfit if you don't mind me flaunting.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Those are the ones! Love those gnarly buttons. To make for a slightly cuter outfit, just add suspenders!

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Sure, whatever you wanna call it. I call it a leprechaun costume (e: assuming they wear trouser shorts with suspenders?), considering my height and freckled face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back