• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
Let's face the truth, after a very very HUGE work Metapod has decided to stop he deserve some rest; In my opinion the hack is complete because we can find all the Indigo league episodes in it and this is enough for a single rom.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
I am just disappointed that no matter what you do the game railroads you to follow the episodes...like seriously I completely curbstomped Brock in our first match via Butterfree yet it acts as if I lost. I raped the Tentacrul that attacked the island, yet act as if it made a point. I destroyed the one guys Hitmochan(forget his name) and he acts as if he won...I mean come on...the only thing that was not rail roaded was that special gym where you can get the badge that will allow you to join the pokemon league without having all 8 badges. Dunno if I would be allowed to enter the league though without all 8 since I wanted to get all the badges anyway but still.

I mean I get it is a hack made to replicate the episodes but let us have SOME differences pop up depending on how we do. I mean I wrecked Sabrina's gym and still was beaten by plot. I mean the hack is great of course. Just saying.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Let's face the truth, after a very very HUGE work Metapod has decided to stop he deserve some rest; In my opinion the hack is complete because we can find all the Indigo league episodes in it and this is enough for a single rom.

I agree with you. ;) For me this hack is completed. Were just thinking if Metapod will continue it or not.

@Strikes: Dude this hack is made for you to follow all the episodes in the anime. And in one walktrough of AshGray in youtube I saw the dude evolved his Squirtle,Bulbassaur but did not evolve the Charmander, this doesn't follow the anime at all.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
It does. All the evolving does is lock you out of certain events. I am talking about plot specific such as the things I JUST mentioned.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
Reading the first post I've realized just now that the hack covers not only the Indigo league episode but also all the episode from the second series "Pokemon World" so i think that is definetively finished

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Reading the first post I've realized just now that the hack covers not only the Indigo league episode but also all the episode from the second series "Pokemon World" so i think that is definetively finished.

N...No...it's not finished since there's Orange Islands too. Hmm...in my opinion, this hack is 52% finished. Yeah, long way to go.

Servine7

grass type lover
Years
[HotM Sep 2010] Pokémon AshGray Version

He worked long and hard. I think the reason why he probably not working on this because he's busy with life

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
I'd say more like 70-ish% complete since the Orange Islands were relatively small.

You're right because, if the amount of all the episodes of Indigo Leaugue and Orange Island is 118 and the Hack covers 84 episode, it is completed at the 71,18%

Back