• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
i would like to post some question regarding to rijon adventure hack

1) where is the 8th gym? i just simply cant find it...

2) where is the HM strength, HM dive (if there is?), and HM waterfall?

thanks..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2010
While playing this game, i have came across a few bugs, but since im too lazy to read this entire thread to look to report bugs ill just let you know...
1. In Jaeru City, infront of the League HQ, An invisible wall? .... Well like fence i guess 2 steps down from the doors and to the left for like three more steps down.
2. And is there any reason why i cant get to my TMs the Gym leaders give me? Like in the TM case? only the HMs show up...

I have found these so far, and havent completed the game yet.
Thanks!!! Continue the awesome work

Ben

Years
Actually if you check the Town Map in Johto and since it hasn't been edited yet, you can see Goldenrod as One Is. and Azalea as Two Is. Which means South Rijon the replacement has four/five gyms. Four gyms could be possible since there is a Champion supposedly with Lv. 100 Pokemon according to the Rijon blog.

*pants* I need to *cough* drink some water.

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2011
My Golduck is now on level 56 and still hasn't learned Hydropump. Supposed to be like that?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2011
Golduck doesn't learn Hydro Pump until level 58.

Yeah, I noticed ^^ sorry for my impatience

I had looked it up on a website where it always was between 50 and 56 but that was just for the official games ofc

Years
After getting Star Badge (8th gym badge) and beating Elite 4, that's the end of latest beta right? Or is there anymore eg South rijon mentioned in few previous posts after Elite 4?

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2023
in merson cave, next to the lass with the cubone, there are three rocks that you can run over in a group of fiverocks where the top 2 are solid

Swimmer Ryan

Training Water Types Since '99
Years
I don't know whether this has been posted before but I found a small fixable glitch while I was playing.

2lq7va.jpg

Takoto

Illustrator
Years
Oh my... This has to be one of the best hacks I've seen it a long time, oh and... in Gravel Town, Lydia's Berry Shop? Lydia is my name, and that for some reason gave me somewhat of a happy face. xD This is probably becoming my favourite hack... I've only been playing for about half-an-hour, but so far I can't see anything amiss with it!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2010
i never thought there can be anything better then the original pokemon but i guess i was wrong this is pure amazing

Back