• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxNogginDxX6

Hacker In The Making
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Feb 10, 2004
not good. alrite lil punk a** ni**a, let big dezze spit on the mic, spit, spit it on the mic

Kidd i'll break you down
B**** ni**a get rid of that frown
Comin at me wit yo weak a** flow
That s***s gotta go
You been talkin bout yo rom for a while now
B**** you got me wonderin how
You gon make a flow about me
When i first saw to post in um... november of 2003
Now you should be in shame
You a discrase to yo own d*** name
And anyways did i say that pic was a part of my rom
Now it's time for me to come at you like a firebomb
Ni**a we all kno you hatin'
And for that rom we just gon keep on waitin
I'm bout to show you what the f*** i do
Cuz when we clash yo face gon be black and blue
I bet you hatin me now
As soon as you see me i kno you gon back down
Fagget i could call myself a hacker
But i bet yo rom gon be even wacker
The only thing you so is slack
You gon watch me clap back
Sl** i'm gon keep it comin
Now you shouldn't be able to post on this forum
I'm bout to blast on yo ***
You's just a lil peice of grass
Now ni**a you kno what dezze about
Monsta lookin mu***** you ain't gotta pout
I kno you don't want me to knock yo lights-out
So that's why you got yo boys on the look out

This ain't over h**. B**** you started something and ni**a trust me i'm gon finish it. now you could believe that sl**. D*** homie, yesterday you was the man homie(That's a d*** lie), what the f*** happend to you? Dezze here mu********. la la la la la. you can't get rid of me. i'm gon be here for eva.

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Dude are you trying to get banned or somthing? your not suposed to spam or cuss.....

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
what are u trying to do there is nothing wrong with pika2 now stop spamming

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Hey man, you started the whole thing after you were diss'n my partner fudge01! Nobody insults my partna's and gets away with it! I'm gona reframe from going down to my level again. *reports a mod*

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
its ok pika2 i already reported to a mod and i hate when people insult my fellow partner and friend pika2

decks2

Thinker in the making
Years

Good, the dude is booted out it seems. Can't wait till it comes out. Those pokemon pics look wicked, Kabismeboy.

EDIT: After Pokemon Ice, you could make pokemon fire. The other version to it and you could use that fire pokemon you made as the main pokemon of the game. You could use the sabdslash-pikachu fusion thingy as the main pokemon for this game. And for pokemon ice, one city the ice has cracked and you need a boat to sail around. THAT WOULD BE COOL!

Last edited:

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
Kabismeboy said:
I played around with a few sprites in Paint. I combined a oddish-cyndaquil and gloom-quilava Gold/Silver Sprite Mix. Then I decided to mix some from Ruby/Sapphire mixes, Mew-Chicorita and Mew-Totodile.

Tell me what you think. I might can make some for Ice version if PIKA2 wants me too :D
MEWRITA!!!

Me wants it!

btw good luck on the project PIKA2

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Keep up the good work, and don't try and rush it too much.
Everyone's execting "the best" right now.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
no imakuni not you xxnogin guy sorry for the mistake dont get angry

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2004
PIKA2 said:
Ok,to clear things up,I'm Monst?! Lil Monst? in school,and Monst? at other boards! And what happen to Pok?mon Azure? It's still here I just need to get all my utilites working on XP! Most of stuff don't work on XP, for an odd reason. They all just don't respond! And I can't use DOS tool no more! Unless somebody can help me? Anyway Pok?mon Ice is about this:
You're a lil boy (me ;) ) who knows alot about Pok?mon! Your family has moved,to a new world, Artra! Your father had a new gym so you had to move. The climate here is constantly cool or cold! So anyway a few weeks later after you and your family settled in your dad had went off and found a location for a gym! After that,you had the redgistered to get a Pok?mon and enter the Pok?mon Leage! The Prof. names is Palm! She had 3 rare Pok?mon for you!
Ok sounds to Clech?,but still?
Here's the low-down!

DUDE WHAT PROGRAMS DID YOU USE??????

Redone GFX!

New Pok?mon!

New Gym Leaders!

Some Pok?mon appearing in Houenn will appear in Artra!

Redone Trainers!

New Trainers!

Redone Map!

New Pok?mon Mysteries!

And many many more!

Release date: Sometime in ???
Here's a little pic of the new trainer!

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
Years
decks2 said:
After Pokemon Ice, you could make pokemon fire. The other version to it and you could use that fire pokemon you made as the main pokemon of the game. You could use the sabdslash-pikachu fusion thingy as the main pokemon for this game. And for pokemon ice, one city the ice has cracked and you need a boat to sail around. THAT WOULD BE COOL!

Sadly Pokemon Fire is taken Deck, the name is Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Fire as some people call it.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Hmm, Blaze.... I'll keep that on mind. ;) Anyway thanks yall for the ideas and what nots. I'll posts some new screens, when my comptuer lets me use my hex editor. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back