• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White hack: Pokemon Hoenn White

Who do you want as Champion?

• Steven Stone

Votes: 54 85.7%
  • Wallace

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Pokemon Hoenn White Version 3.1.0 Released

This game will be remade. For the moment there is no release.
I apologise to everyone who wanted to play it.

Last edited:

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Pfffft.An unoriginal idea.Just a hype creator while we are waiting for Hoenn remakes.

Sums up kind of what I wanted to say. And besides, if Nintendo does come out with the Hoenn remakes your creation will be useless. If we were still in DPPt and your were making this, I'd be proud, but someone else is doing that too. Hmph, I've got nothing. Try to add something original to it.

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Ok, I started this idea after seeing so many comments on youtube about wanting links too download games from people that have inserted RSE Sprites and Music into their own games. Not surprisingly, those links were never given out. So I started this hack to allow people experience the Hoenn Region in Unova. Im changing Gym Leaders, Music and adding my own things that Im keeping a secret. But if so many people say this is a waste of time etc. I might as well stop and do something else. I just wanted to add something different because there are so many all region pokemon hacks that I admit I cannot compete with.

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Thanks appreciate it. Ill be sure to make the game interesting! :)

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Thanks appreciate it. Ill be sure to make the game interesting! :)

Dude, whether these R/S remakes come out next year(unlikely) or not, keep doing this. For me, this will provide a nice holdover for when those remakes eventually do arrive. It was the same thing for HG/SS as I went on to play ShinyGold and Liquid Crystal to hold me over...

You have a few supporters; I'm one of them.

ultimatewolf

Artist
Years
mew

i know that in pokemon emerald there was a mew event, will that be here too.
how did you make this,with rmxp or is it a hack.
witch tools did you use if it is a hack.
witch starterkit did you use if it is made with rmxp.

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
i know that in pokemon emerald there was a mew event, will that be here too.
how did you make this,with rmxp or is it a hack.
witch tools did you use if it is a hack.
witch starterkit did you use if it is made with rmxp.
This is a hack that was made with Kazowar's tools such as BWSprite editor, BWMugshot editor and BWTrainer editor. I also used Pedro250's evo editor and wild pokemon editor.
About the Mew event, I will add it into the wild so you will have to find. Ofcourse it will be super rare but you may catch more than one if you are lucky to find it.

Dude, whether these R/S remakes come out next year(unlikely) or not, keep doing this. For me, this will provide a nice holdover for when those remakes eventually do arrive. It was the same thing for HG/SS as I went on to play ShinyGold and Liquid Crystal to hold me over...

You have a few supporters; I'm one of them.
Thanks for the support. Ill work hard to complete it soon!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
when u release Beta 1.5 as Final version? over 2012 or March or April or May ???

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
when u release Beta 1.5 as Final version? over 2012 or March or April or May ???
I cant really give an exact date because I am progressing slowly. Possibly in the next 3 months I will be able to get all things completed.

zerbe09

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
have you release any beta? if so can you send me the link to download the patches.

ultimatewolf

Artist
Years
This is a hack that was made with Kazowar's tools such as BWSprite editor, BWMugshot editor and BWTrainer editor. I also used Pedro250's evo editor and wild pokemon editor.
About the Mew event, I will add it into the wild so you will have to find. Ofcourse it will be super rare but you may catch more than one if you are lucky to find it.

Thanks for the support. Ill work hard to complete it soon!
thanks for the tools, finnally good tools and yes you can catch mew more times

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Guys/Girls, the game is now in Beta 1.5. Check the Download section for the file. Be sure to comment and give me some ideas to improve. Most of all, have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back