• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know?

Years
I didn't know that...

Did you know that Emolga's name changed from Emonga to Emolga in non-Japanese versions because Emonga would be considered offensive to Down's Syndrome sufferers? I found that out on TV Tropes.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I have no idea.

DYK Scrafty is the last Pokemon in alphabetical order (Japanese)?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Huh? Really?

DYK that there's a glitch that allows you to get Mew in the 1st Generation games?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Oh, yeah, I think so...
DYK Giratina is the only Pokemon to start wild Pokemon battles with its Alternate Form?

Years
Did you know that Sigilyph is the only Pokemon that can have Wonder Skin outside of the Dream World?

561Sigilyph_BW_anime.png

That's what makes Sigilyph unique.

Years
Did you know that Gothitelle and its pre-evolutions are the only Psychic-types to have Frisk as an ability?

576Gothitelle_BW_anime.png

They are also the only Pokemon with Frisk that have it as their only natural ability.

Adam Levine

Years
...No.
Did you know Grotle's nuts were the only food products of Pokemon that tasted bad to humans?

Years
Did you know that in the anime, it took 21 episodes for Ash's Pidove to evolve into Tranquill?

21 is the level Pidove evolves at in the games coincidentally.

Years
I knew that, like "A winner is you!", said by a Clown in Veilstone City.

Did you know that you could never get a legitimate Arceus until the 5th Gen?

Years
Yeah.

Did you know that even though Shiny sprites exist, there is currently no possible way to get a Shiny Zekrom or Reshiram without hacking?

Years
I knew that, which is why it's always funny when you see people claiming they SR'd for a shiny Zekrom/Reshiram/Victini.

Did you know the term "eeveelution" first became official in Pokemon Rangers: Shadows of Almia in a quest from Murph?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
Yep!

Did you know that under ridiculous circumstances, Shuckle can hit a Pokemon for over a million damage?

Years
Did you know that Meteor Mash is currently the only punching move which can't be learned by a Pokemon with the Iron Fist ability?

Adam Levine

Years
No. But Metagross can. Yay Metagross!
DYK Unown was the only Johto Pokemon not to be in a Pokemon Ranger game?

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Yeah, Reading taught me.
Did you know that it is not true that children committed suicide because of the Lavender Town song? They only got headaches and nosebleeds.

Back