• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I just finished Tomb Raider for the Ps3 and it was quite fun. Next on my schedule is finishing Ni No Kuni and playing some Mortal Kombat 9

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Atelier Escha & Logy: I finished Escha's side, now doing Logy's side. But, I'm slowly trudging through it and not blazing through it like I did with Escha's side.

Ar no Surge: Imported this and my copy came a few days ago, and so far, I'm loving it. Feels just like an Ar Tonelico game, but it sucks that I'm not too familiar with some characters and the background info due to the fact that I didn't play Ciel no Surge.

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze:
Still playing this! My sister and I are almost done the game. After we finish, I'll try to 100% the game.

Pokemon X/Y: Breeding stuff.

BB:CP got delayed in my city, so I could have been playing that this very instance :<

Years
I've been playing a lot of NHL 14 lately, with some WWE 2K14 mixed in as well. I also still play Animal Crossing: New Leaf every day, even if it's only for 10 minutes or so. Hopefully I'll get back into Pokemon Y sometime soon, as I'm still only 70% of the way through the game :/

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
I've been playing armored core for answer a ton lately (got a little over 30 hours put into it thus far). I'm thinking of getting all s ranks, which is odd for me seeing as I'm not much of a completionist. I guess destroying stuff with giant robots is just that appealing of a concept for me XD.

Yukari

As of now I'm not playing any games. ;; I plan on getting Dark Souls 2 Though.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I'm just doing a little bit of breeding in Pokemon X!

I plan on breeding a bunch of Pokemon so I can raise them. Then after they're all raised, I can pick ones I'd like to use on my teams <3

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
My bro got Yoshi's New Island so I'll try it out soon after I borrow. Will probably hate it though, as I never liked the Yoshi games.

Otherwise, having lots of fun with Donkey Kong Country 2. Recently finished Danganronpa but I'm playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night here and there. Thinking about replaying Metroid Fusion.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I got my Vita back and am playing:

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite-First off,this is so much more comfortable to play with a second analog stick! I am switching between the sword n shield, the greatsword, and light bowgun, and I really am starting to enjoy using the bowgun more. It takes a bit of maintenance and care, but I am finding I like ranged combat in games a lot more than I thought.

Terraria-I now am a fan of the game. I was able to get more into it on PS3, and played a lot then, but adding portability just makes it that much better. Hopefully the developers will release that patch i've been hearing about before I run out of content, which will probably be a long,long time from now.(that patch that is already on PC, but hasn't reached consoles or the Vita yet). I've started over with the new platform, and have already built a fortress for myself as a base and place to store my crafting tools, have a good amount of all the basic ores, and have mined almost as deep as on my PS3 account, but in a much more strategic and organized manner.

Persona 4 Golden-I'm liking this game so far. I started then stopped playing this game last time, due to my unwarranted bias that it wasn't enough like persona 3. Now, i'm playing it fresh and open minded, as only the overall style is greatly different so far.

Cladun:This is an RPG-This is a pretty cool indie title. It doesn't take itself seriously and is still solid on all fronts.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
Right now, as in right right now I'm playing Goat Simulator 2014. It's incredible. Better than expected. Everyone needs this game from hardcore gamers to casuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back