• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever seen a person from PC?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
22sa said:
I have nothing specific in mind. Preferably romance based but almost all movies have at least a little bit of romance. ^_^;;

*Sees Kairi get dragged away* Uhh... bye!! :\ I was going to say you could come of course! :\

...Pictures!? NM NM NM, I'm going with no one!! :'(
*can't believe he never commented on that line...*

*think 22sa will regret saying that... he'll go broke if we all went to Silvercity as a bottle of pop cost like some completley inflated price... Frosty is certainly not going to the theater in this trio unless 22sa's paying all those pop Kairi is going to drink*

*Noo... that's not Kwesi... Frosty never saw him falling into Elephant droppings on television so that can't be Kwesi... ;p *c* *

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
lol, I'm not paying for her BTW, I just bring my $5.00 for, well not silvercity because it's too co$ty for me, so CC12 all the way!!! Actually I guess I can afford a CC12 seat for her but why would anyone want to goto CC12!?!:D *Runs away* I'm going there tonight, not sure what I'll watch yet. I don't even know what's on but that's alright. :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Still don?t know what you?re going to see? =P

I believe Lightning met someone at her school who goes to TPM, but she might have already said that?

22sa

Years
Nope XP, still haven't phoned them and I'm going in less a hour. I think it's a good idea to check what's on before going what I really want to run around in PC instead... I don't think she said that. :P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I think I'll go ask that girl in my PE class to join here after all. *_* Heehee....

22sa

Years
Miyu-chan said:
I think I'll go ask that girl in my PE class to join here after all. *_* Heehee....
Heh, that be pretty cool if you could do that. XD;; Good luck on your choice. :P

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
I only live a state away from Andy so he's the closest to me, though I've never met him. I don't believe there are any other Tennessians on PC so I haven't met any here. I may meet one of the Texans sometime if I'm ever down there. Ya'll come visit Memphis ya hear! lol ^^;;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Lol, go for it Miyu! ^_^; You could gossip about us in real life. ;p

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Blaine said:
I only live a state away from Andy so he's the closest to me, though I've never met him. I don't believe there are any other Tennessians on PC so I haven't met any here. I may meet one of the Texans sometime if I'm ever down there. Ya'll come visit Memphis ya hear! lol ^^;;;
My cousin lives in Tennesee at the moment, so it's possible that we would visit him! ^_^ It'd be so fun to meet!

And that would be neat, Miyu. I got my brother to join, but he hasn't posted yet. >_> I'll try my friend.. yeah. She goes on the computer, and she likes Pokemon. (All of my friends do! I don't get along with anyone who dislikes Pokemon, lol. XP Maybe I'm just too psycho about it...)

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
Nup. Haven't met anyone X_X, I live in australia in sydney
Optic: W.A
Yamichu: QLD
Kairyu: Hawaii? I don't know
Jedi Amara: Melbourne
Rayquaza Champion: No idea
Phantom Angel: Hmm *faints*
Other: Forgot or Don't know

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
MiNuN* said:
Nup. Haven't met anyone X_X, I live in australia in sydney
Optic: W.A
Yamichu: QLD
Kairyu: Hawaii? I don't know
Jedi Amara: Melbourne
Rayquaza Champion: No idea
Phantom Angel: Hmm *faints*
Other: Forgot or Don't know

Yeah, Kairyu lives in Hawaii....*points to location thgy*

And most of da ppl you listed are my friends too...and me is sure I'll probly never see dem.... :(
Oh, and I know where PA lives! *points to mental institute*
I live in....MY COMPUTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

~HORN!

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
Years
Zapchu said:
anyone here live in california?! the great great state. ^_________^;;; with...a terminator for a governor, which i think is weird. =-=; we need a pokemon center in california! darn newyork...

Whoo! I'm a Californian! *high five*

Yeah...I live in the great Napa Valley. You know, with all the wine and stuff. It's a real tourist destination, so if you ever happen to drop by, tell me. I'll be glad to give you a tour. x]

Or maybe meet you on one of those spiffy new trolleys they've got rolling around town now. x]

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Anyone here's chances of seeing me are pretty slim
1.i live in naperville, chicago, illinois, united states, north america, earth, sun, etc. lol :D
2.im kinda the kind of person that will stay in the dark if i want to...when i'm not biking
if ur around naperville u'll prob want to look for the careless, asian kid who rides his bike with no hands...that's IF ur looking for me...

John Denver

Banned
Years
I've seen lots of the members...but as far as meeting them?

Well, I guess you could techincally say that I've met ChaskisSato...prolly cause we both go to the same school...HA!

*runs as people throw stuff at him*

BOO ya!

22sa

Years
silverfrost said:
No, I haven't seen/met anyone from PC before. =P
You could meet Kwesi if you wanted to, since he also lives in NY.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Kayleigh said:
My cousin lives in Tennesee at the moment, so it's possible that we would visit him! ^_^ It'd be so fun to meet!
What part o' Tennessee? It'd be weird, lol. Anywhere in the West Tennessee districts? Shelby County even? ^^;;;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Rifted said:
Whoo! I'm a Californian! *high five*

Yeah...I live in the great Napa Valley. You know, with all the wine and stuff. It's a real tourist destination, so if you ever happen to drop by, tell me. I'll be glad to give you a tour. x]

Or maybe meet you on one of those spiffy new trolleys they've got rolling around town now. x]
Hey! I live in California too, sept that I like in San Jose. =P But I've been to San Francisco a few times though. =P

Back