• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon XY PC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
Years
First of all, this isn't a hack, second of all, we're making a completely new engine so who knows ;)
I lol'd when I read this. I completely ignored Mr.Wurmple when he posted, since he called it a hack.

Speaking of the new engine.. will it be possible for others to add their own edits in sometime in the distant future? (like, 6 months after final version's release) I don't think I've ever seen an editable Pokemon Fan-game that was written in C, C# or C++.

I think it might be nice to see such implemented in the distant future (Obviously not until things are done, and everyone has had a good chance to play this)

Another reason for this is simply because there are no legitimate X/Y ROMs or 3DS emulators available yet, as such this might be our only way to create 'hacks' of the X/Y story until someone manages to reverse engineer the 3DS and it's encryption. (I fear this might take a few years)

Just thought I'd ask in preparation for the future. Regardless, I'm still really looking forward to this! Keep up the great work! :3

FlexxGaming

Pokemon XY PC Edition Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
Dragonnite already discussed this idea with me, we'll probably add it later on ;)

Bliss

Years
Dragonnite already discussed this idea with me, we'll probably add it later on ;)
Dragonnite, FlexxGaming, you are my saviors!

Now I'm even more excited and eager for updates!

Spoiler:

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Are we gonna see a primal rayquaza even if Gamefreak doesn't do it (pretty sure they will).

PinkCatDragon

The 17 year old programer. Now byte off
Years
In other news heres a somethink ive been cooking up
Spoiler:

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I figured as much but the pallet is interesting because it has a similar pallet to the squirtle in chaos rushes 64x64 ds style sprites

Bliss

Years
it does this is a prodotype useing the ds pngs as place holders for now. animation will be added programicly.
Lol I had trouble understanding this at first, but after a couple of re-reads I understand now.

That reminds me of a question I had though: (not sure how it did, but yeah..)

Will we be able to capture all Pokemon from previous versions as well? I noticed that Vulpix isn't in the official X and Y. And if so, will the older Legendaries have their own events? What kind of event will Mew have? :3

EDIT: Also, I'd like to join the team, but I have absolutely no experience, though I could get RPG Maker XP if needed. (I'm a VX Ace user, btw) And I've heard of Pokemon Essentials, and am quick to learn. Didn't want to send an email until I got a bit of feedback, since I have practically no experience. See spoiler for my limited experience.
Spoiler:

EDIT2: Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this amazing project! I'll do what I'm able to help! (I still hate Skype though lol.)

Last edited:

FlexxGaming

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
A little sneaky-sneakpeek of the graphic work.

look__by_flexxgaming-d7t2lw8.png

On another note
I hereby thank Natsu Dragneel for all the hard work he has done for XY PC and he will be mentioned in the honorable mentions post. He had to leave the team because of having to little time to help us.

Last edited:

FlexxGaming

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
It appears our protagonists also support Pokémon XY PC!! Brand new official support banners will be available!

supportbanner_serena_by_flexxgaming-d7t39jw.png

Make sure to remove the spaces
Code:
[ IMG]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/212/b/5/supportbanner_serena_by_flexxgaming-d7t39jw.png[/img ]

supportbanner_calem_by_flexxgaming-d7t39b6.png

Make sure to remove the spaces
Code:
[ IMG]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/212/3/d/supportbanner_calem_by_flexxgaming-d7t39b6.png[/img ]

Bliss

Years
I hereby thank Natsu Dragneel for all the hard work he has done for XY PC and he will be mentioned in the honorable mentions post. He had to leave the team because of having to little time to help us.
And I had never even known he was on the team.. Ah well. Thanks for all the help, Natsu! Now I have to fill the void. Yay me. *cries*
It appears our protagonists also support Pokémon XY PC!! Brand new official support banners will be available!

supportbanner_serena_by_flexxgaming-d7t39jw.png

supportbanner_calem_by_flexxgaming-d7t39b6.png

Serena.. stop staring at me.. Calem.. you too.. STAHP EHT!

Haha, nice support bars~ Think I'll use Serena for a while~

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Things look like they're coming along (makes me miss being part of the team). I may do a support bar for this while I'm working on my hack.

Bliss

Years
And I had never even known he was on the team.. Ah well. Thanks for all the help, Natsu! Now I have to fill the void. Yay me. *cries*
And then I leave the team for IRL issues.. Yay me.

Regardless, still following the thread and hoping for the best! Sorry I had to run, everyone! Thanks for the time and memories~ Maybe after I get some things figured out I will re-apply and hope you are willing to take me back xD But that's for another day.

Good luck on those sprites! They were a real headache for me lol.

dragonnite: I never did see that engine either lol.. A bit glad now, because that probably would have scared me off xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back