• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^'s avatar was not originally their own.

/and I thought it was Andy who made it, not Tara //derp don't ask how I got that

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ is on their 90th avatar.

(If you want to be technical, someone from Pixiv made it. I just added the heart above their heads and made it into an avatar [it was in a image with a few images compiled together. really wished the creator uploaded them all individually. ] )

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ can figure out which avatar they're on by viewing the image info.

The number at the end of the url is what avatar you're on. I... had hit the 300 mark. .______.;;;;;

Years
^^ Needs to stop using "should know", especially when it's a city nickname that isn't well known outside of the region the city is in. < Knows a fair bit about a lot of America's cities, and has never heard Albuquerque be called The Duke City before.

^ Once claimed to be an otaku.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
Years
^^ should know that < should know what THE DUKE CITY means when ^ also knows that ^^ should know that THE DUKE CITY has pretty buildings in downtown.

< has no idea what < just said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back