• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Storywritter in need of Artist!

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2010
Hello!

I have liked pokemon ever since I was in 3rd grade. (I'm a junior in college now). I've liked it for such a long time, that I've thought of many ways to improve the whole pokemon gameplay and also storyline.
By the way, I emailed nintendo giving them the idea to make a tamagochi-like pokeball device to physically store pokemon with you; 2 years later, they invented the pokewalker. There's a whole backstory to that, but that's irrelevant.

Anyway, I thought of some really cool storyline. But i came up with one storyline that would be downright awesome. It's about a hobo in the pokemon world, whom, with the help of his trusted pokemon, becomes a somebody.
Anyway, I wanted to make an online comic, or something similar, to bring the story to life. But I am not an artist. Every time I draw a square, the main character looks different from the previous.:\
Anyway, if someone would be interested in collaborating with me, by illustrating this awesome story, please let me know.
I am sure all pokemon fans will love it!

I, for one, am kinda tired of the repeating "trainer goes to pokemon professor, receives pokedex, beats elite four." :laugh:

PS: If you liked the Pokemon Adventures/(pokemon Special) Yellow's story, you'll like this one too.
It's about a hobo named Hobbs. There is an elaborate story to this, but he basically starts out with rat pokemons like Marill, Rattata and Pikachu, or strays like a Persian, a houndor, a mightinia, growlith, etc.
More storyline will be provided on request.

If you are interested in collaborating, I just want to be aknowledged to be the story writter.
If you do not know how to make a webstie, you can send me the pdf files of yoru artwork, and I can do that.
Anyway, if interested contact me!

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
I think the poor kid's asking for someone to help him work out a comic -- you know, like he wants this to be a comic, but he's unfortunately (for him) only a writer.

In that case, I'd hate to say it, but you're preaching to the choir, if that metaphor can be applied here. Also unfortunately, many of us are in the same boat as you, Kashmire. There's a few of us who can both draw and write, but not all of us can. You'll have better luck asking around the art forum if you want artists, and most likely, they'll understand your predicament. (At least, if that crowd's anything like this one, which has been known to jump at the chance to help out comic artists and game developers put together a story to go with their work.)

Back